Use part of your time off to get healthier.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
This can be the perfect time for a reset on yourself. I have far too many friends and relatives who are in their 50s and 60s not doing well physically and/or mentally. Some of them live in New York and Michigan and that is upping their stress levels. If you ever needed proof of why it is important to manage your health, this is it.

And health means your mental health as much as your fitness. For example my wife is a worrier and I am constantly reminding her she is obsessing over things she has zero control over. Be good to yourself and do all you can to be healthier. A better diet, get moving, stop stressing over things you can't control, get plenty of sleep. Try and come out the other side of this mess in a better place.

At home, garlic is a great seasoning we add to our food.

With this virus around, the voice that garlic helps to acquire better defenses has run to many places.

The store ownwers have noticed the interest of people in buying it and the price of garlic from 99 cent lb has been increased to $3.99 lb in my area.

To me was a great exercise go walking from market to market trying to buy garlic at last week price. After a long walk I finally found it a 79 cent lb in a small grocery store, and I bought about one and a half lb.

Luckily, two of the activities considered as essential in my State are shopping food and doing exercise. Without breaking rules I did both and obtained benefit twice doing so.

The worst is to stay home having the couch as the best friend. We are living hard moments but we still can make the productive somehow.

• Banned
At home, garlic is a great seasoning we add to our food.

With this virus around, the voice that garlic helps to acquire better defenses has run to many places.

The store ownwers have noticed the interest of people in buying it and the price of garlic from 99 cent lb has been increased to $3.99 lb in my area.

To me was a great exercise go walking from market to market trying to buy garlic at last week price. After a long walk I finally found it a 79 cent lb in a small grocery store, and I bought about one and a half lb.

Luckily, two of the activities considered as essential in my State are shopping food and doing exercise. Without breaking rules I did both and obtained benefit twice doing so.

The worst is to stay home having the couch as the best friend. We are living hard moments but we still can make the productive somehow.
Good point, we have been using more garlic in our cooking for awhile. Yes exactly, we can all do things to make positive changes during this time.

Forum List

Back