USDA Forecast Predicts Highest Food Inflation Since 1980

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Bonus:
“All of the predictions in the May report from the USDA are subject to upward revision.”

But don’t worry, Joe has a plan!
Let’s burn food to help!

Biden administration likely to retroactively raise ethanol blending volumes for 2021​

Bonus:
“All of the predictions in the May report from the USDA are subject to upward revision.”

Let’s burn food to help!

Biden administration likely to retroactively raise ethanol blending volumes for 2021​

a little late dont ya think??

Thank these two assholes

laughing-joe-biden.gif

Bonus:

Let’s burn food to help!

The capitalists love wasting food supplies to drive up prices.

No worries. If food prices get too high people will stop buying high priced foods, likely going back to inexpensive unprocessed foods and cooking more. People are very creative in this regard. It might even improve the nation's health.

No worries. If food prices get too high people will stop buying high priced foods, likely going back to inexpensive unprocessed foods and cooking more. People are very creative in this regard. It might even improve the nation's health.
Which food is as cheap as it was before Brandon? Name one.

Which food is as cheap as it was before Brandon? Name one.
I didn't say foods were as cheap, but there are still inexpensive foods. Old (last year's crop) potatoes for example. Oranges are about the same price where I shop. Low consumption has caused milk prices to drop as the supply backs up. My store has a 2/4/1 sale about every two weeks. I buy two gallons and it lasts me until the next sale. Fresh foods are perishable and you gotta sell before they spoil.

Bonus:

Let’s burn food to help!

JoeBob Skidmark and everyone who voted for it will know their Hell.

I didn't say foods were as cheap, but there are still inexpensive foods. Old (last year's crop) potatoes for example. Oranges are about the same price where I shop. Low consumption has caused milk prices to drop as the supply backs up. My store has a 2/4/1 sale about every two weeks. I buy two gallons and it lasts me until the next sale. Fresh foods are perishable and you gotta sell before they spoil.
Burning food during a food crisis drives up prices on everything and hurts the poor the most.
You validate the Left care nothing for the poor.

I live where this is a very vibrant reality. Everyone gardens and cans and I can almost throw a stone and hit the beef, poultry and dairy farms where they still raise clean protein. Ditto the Hutterite colonies where all the vegetables are organic and they sell far cheaper than the stores.

1654186402338.png

Hurry on down, they're on sale.

1654186757985.png

I live where this is a very vibrant reality. Everyone gardens and cans and I can almost throw a stone and hit the beef, poultry and dairy farms where they still raise clean protein. Ditto the Hutterite colonies where all the vegetables are organic and they sell far cheaper than the stores.

View attachment 653063
Lots of gardens will spring up this summer.

View attachment 653063
Yep. A lot of tricks for surviving the hard times coming are not known by millennials. Millennials think ground beef comes from a package and eggs from a carton. Clueless. They’ll be going Mad Max soon stealing from Grandma.

True, the side effect of Xiden and the dembots inflation is people will lose weight due to not eating as much because they can't afford food.

True, the side effect of Xiden and the dembots inflation is people will lose weight due to not eating as much because they can't afford food.
People eat way too much. Although people may continue to overeat as a way of dealing with the stress of high food costs. o_O

Here is San Antonio where I shop, the price of milk had gone up about 46% since Biden took over. I useta buy 1 gal of whole milk for $2.86 but now it's $4.10. Other items are also up about the much and others not so much but still substantially higher.

Forum List

Back