USA killed millions Iran killed thousands?

You're a mass murder supporting kook.

Could you repeat that.....hard to understand you with Iranian cock in your mouth.

I'm not particularly fond of Iran, or the USA at this point.

Still, it's not Iran who's invaded perhaps a 10 dozen of nations directly & indirectly since WW2.

Timeline of United States military operations - Wikipedia

I'm not particularly fond of Iran,

Based on you're whining, you could have fooled me.

Still, it's not Iran who's invaded perhaps a 10 dozen of nations directly & indirectly since WW2.

I know, they've been too busy just supporting terror around the world.

Because I don't want this to escalate into a War.

But, you Kraut & Anglo Suxon dunderheads who liter the USA rural sections are out of control too.

Basically the West's version of the Taliban.

Iran has been at war with the West for 40 years.

But, you Kraut & Anglo Suxon dunderheads who liter the USA rural sections

I'm in Chicago you silly moron.

In 1979 radical students attacked the USA embassy & took hostages.

So, if Radical thugs like say the Crips or Bloods did the same to say the Israeli embassy & took hostages.

Does Israel have the right to bomb the USA?

Korea and Vietnam? Both happened during incompetent democrat administrations. Truman sent Troops to Korea on an illegal executive order. He had the war won in a year but his chosen general (who may have had senior citizen delusions) ordered Troops into the biggest ambush in history and the three year quagmire cost the lives of anywhere between 35,000 and 50,000 American lives. LBJ sent Troops to Vietnam on the basis of a faked "crisis" and he set the rules so that we could win every battle and still lose the war. Bill Clinton bombed freaking Europe when he was caught with his pants does. The moral of the story is don't vote for democrats.

The real moral of the story is don't let Southern dunderheads & volatile savages dictate USA policy.

Once the South shifted Republican, the wars shifted Republican with them.

You really are an america hating POS
In your twisted mind, this is logical?
The U.S. is responsible for between 1 and 1.8 million deaths during the war between the Soviet Union and Afghanistan, by luring the Soviet Union into invading that nation

The U.S. is responsible for between 1 and 1.8 million deaths during the war between the Soviet Union and Afghanistan, by luring the Soviet Union into invading that nation

Well, the USA involvement in propping up Afghanistan against Soviets, and USA involvement in WW2 are about the ONLY 2 wars I support the USA getting involved.

Could you repeat that.....hard to understand you with Iranian cock in your mouth.

I'm not particularly fond of Iran,

Based on you're whining, you could have fooled me.

I know, they've been too busy just supporting terror around the world.

But, you Kraut & Anglo Suxon dunderheads who liter the USA rural sections are out of control too.

Basically the West's version of the Taliban.

Iran has been at war with the West for 40 years.

But, you Kraut & Anglo Suxon dunderheads who liter the USA rural sections

I'm in Chicago you silly moron.

In 1979 radical students attacked the USA embassy & took hostages.

So, if Radical thugs like say the Crips or Bloods did the same to say the Israeli embassy & took hostages.

Does Israel have the right to bomb the USA?

I'd support Israel going in and killing the Crips and the Bloods to free their hostages.

He's a fucking moron...….

Korea and Vietnam? Both happened during incompetent democrat administrations. Truman sent Troops to Korea on an illegal executive order. He had the war won in a year but his chosen general (who may have had senior citizen delusions) ordered Troops into the biggest ambush in history and the three year quagmire cost the lives of anywhere between 35,000 and 50,000 American lives. LBJ sent Troops to Vietnam on the basis of a faked "crisis" and he set the rules so that we could win every battle and still lose the war. Bill Clinton bombed freaking Europe when he was caught with his pants does. The moral of the story is don't vote for democrats.

The real moral of the story is don't let Southern dunderheads & volatile savages dictate USA policy.

Once the South shifted Republican, the wars shifted Republican with them.
Let me get this straight. The wars happened during incompetent democrat administrations but the wars "shifted republican"? How does that work? Republican Eisenhower was instrumental in ending timid little Harry Truman's adventure in Korea when Truman couldn't even get enough support in his own party to run for a full 2nd term.. Quirky democrat JFK gave a speech to Germans while the Russians were building the Berlin wall and went home to cheers in the media and left the Germans to be shot in the back. Later on JFK used the CIA to raise, equip and train an illegal Cuban invasion army which was abandoned at the Bay of Pigs. Republican Reagan demanded that the Russians "tear down that wall" and the Germans were free. Good things happen under republican administrations but democrats and anti-American commies hate it.

....most of those killed by the US were bad, evil people --so we are helping the world immensely

I'm sure the Nazis (German masses) thought similar.

Nazis lied about Bromberg being before WW2.

They thought Soviets were the enemy, (Well fair point)

They thought Britain & France & Jews were picking on them.

Your a fucking moron.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

..I agree

“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”

― Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote by Friedrich Nietzsche: “Whoever fights monsters should see to it that i...”
he was one of the bad guys!!!!!

No, it's not USA leaders like Harry Truman, W Bush, LBJ, H.W Bush, Abraham Lincoln etc who were the "Bad guys"
it
was Friedrich Nietzsche.

(Rolls eyes)

he should start a comedy club,he must be one of those sheep in america who belives our corrupt school system that this is a free country and we elect our presidents.LOL

Agreed, Democrats do the Globalist work, and then Republicans do the War & Tax cut work for the Globalists.

Basically 2 parts of the same 2 headed monster with the Synagogue of Satan at the helm.

The USA killed millions since WW2, and the USA thinks 600 dead by Iran is the end of the World..
Wow, just wow.

Not that I support Iran, I actually don't.

Just the USA looks like a monster hypocrite, once again.[/QUOTE]

Who want more bombs, tanks, and bloodshed abroad, while you support immigrants here to tear apart the USA from within, and support Americans dying in the streets from lack of healthcare, or other helpful social programs.[/QUOTE]

you nailed it.:2up:

Dead terrorists give you the sadz…….

No, but provoking War with Iran gives me the angry's.
Tough shit!

Iran's far more innocent than the USA.

Especially considering the USA propped up Saddam's Iraq against Iran.
Horseshit!

The USA killed millions since WW2, and the USA thinks 600 dead by Iran is the end of the World..
Wow, just wow.

Just the USA looks like a monster hypocrite, once again.
Even if there was a Holocaust,
Soviets were initially huge allies of Nazi Germany, giving them raw materials including fuel for their war effort, and helping Nazis invade Poland.

Of course the West ONLY sucked up to Soviets, and never declared war on them also.

Even if there was a Holocaust,

Wow.

Many historians agree most Jewish victims in WW2 died not of Gas chambers, but of Famine, Disease, and Bullets.

I'm talking mainline historians, not Holocaust deniers.

Oh, so Nazis starving and shooting Jews is less awful than Nazis gassing Jews?
He’s dumb!

I can't think of anyone more dumb than you half Neocon half Libertarian dunderheads.
Who want more bombs, tanks, and bloodshed abroad, while you support immigrants here to tear apart the USA from within, and support Americans dying in the streets from lack of healthcare, or other helpful social programs.
Yeah, we're hostile to all sorts of hostile, terrorist regimes.

We need to decide that we will not go to war, whatever reason is conjured up by the politicians or the media, because war in our time is always indiscriminate, a war against innocents, a war against children. War is terrorism, magnified a hundred times.

"The Old Way of Thinking", in The Progressive (November 2001)
tagged: war

War is terrorism, magnified a hundred times. - Howard Zinn

We need to decide that we will not go to war,

The mullahs are just misunderstood, eh?

because war in our time is always indiscriminate

Bullshit.

America's become like that nation where you step on their shoes & they blow off your head for it.

I'm glad you're proud of it.

America's become like that nation where you step on their shoes

If that were true, we'd have nuked Iran 30+ years ago.

I'm glad you're such a whiney twat.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

We need to decide that we will not go to war,

The mullahs are just misunderstood, eh?

because war in our time is always indiscriminate

Bullshit.

America's become like that nation where you step on their shoes & they blow off your head for it.

America's become like that nation where you step on their shoes

If that were true, we'd have nuked Iran 30+ years ago.

I'm glad you're such a whiney twat.

you took them all to school handing their asses to them on a platter.well done.

Who want more bombs, tanks, and bloodshed abroad, while you support immigrants here to tear apart the USA from within, and support Americans dying in the streets from lack of healthcare, or other helpful social programs.

We should ignore Iran killing our soldiers, and supporting terror worldwide, because.....USA bad?

Right.....

Who want more bombs, tanks, and bloodshed abroad, while you support immigrants here to tear apart the USA from within

We need to boot illegal aliens......doesn't mean we shouldn't also fight terror abroad.

Jesus son
If you you want to make historical comparisons between the usa and iran
Iran fought a war with iraq hundreds of thousands died on both side

Iran was even shipping off young boys to the front line to die ...

Persian empire anyone

Why arent you in the city everyday hustling ...making money ......before the Iranians blow it up:auiqs.jpg: move out of your parents house get crackin

“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”

― Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote by Friedrich Nietzsche: “Whoever fights monsters should see to it that i...”
he was one of the bad guys!!!!!

No, it's not USA leaders like Harry Truman, W Bush, LBJ, H.W Bush, Abraham Lincoln etc who were the "Bad guys"
it
was Friedrich Nietzsche.

(Rolls eyes)

he should start a comedy club,he must be one of those sheep in america who belives our corrupt school system that this is a free country and we elect our presidents.LOL

Agreed, Democrats do the Globalist work, and then Republicans do the War & Tax cut work for the Globalists.

Basically 2 parts of the same 2 headed monster with the Synagogue of Satan at the helm.

Wow, just wow.

Just the USA looks like a monster hypocrite, once again.

Who want more bombs, tanks, and bloodshed abroad, while you support immigrants here to tear apart the USA from within, and support Americans dying in the streets from lack of healthcare, or other helpful social programs.[/QUOTE]

you nailed it.:2up:[/QUOTE]
...no, not hypocritical at all ......we were duty bound to help in Korea--Iran was not there, were they?
..the North ATTACKED the South--we kept the SKoreans free
..we were trying to help the South Vietnamese stay free
.etc

your post is ridiculous --600 !!!!!????!!!--hahhahahahah ..you are including the US in many wars while you do not do the same for Iran = bullshit lies..hahahhaha
here:
....Iran killed hundreds of thousands in the Iran-Iraq war ..so, per capita, looks like Iran is worse

Last edited:

Forum List

Back