USA CUT AND RUN IN iRAQ WILL GIVE US $7.00 PG GAS.

GISMYS

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2013
USA CUT AND RUN IN iRAQ WILL GIVE US $7.00 PG GAS. BUT FAR MORE IMPORTANT IS THOSE WASTED LIVES OF OUR TROOPS. THANKS TO OUR LIBERAL DEM CLUELESS #@%$#@##@%%

We already pay well over $5 a gallon for gas, even with the pump price at under 4 bucks,

when you factor in how much we spend on defense that is directly related to protecting our oil sources.

I hate to see one American there. Why won't obama do what everyone else has done and evacuate the embassy?

Gas prices may well pass beyond $7/gallon but will stay there only until October, 2014 at which time, by Executive Order, they'll be reduced down to under 29-cents/gallon. Probably starting in late October, carefully calculated so that existing stocks will last until the polls close in November at which time shortages will kick in and there'll be a string of new EOs letting prices rise in order to reduce demand and save the friggin' planet.

My thought process is that I can afford 7 or 10 or 15 (or more) dollars for a gallon of gas. The more gas costs, the fewer people on the road and the shorter my commute time is.

Let's waste more lives to make the other lives worth it? Stopped being worth it the day the first American soldier died in bloody Iraq because war loving trash like you can only feel proud of our country when we are killing and dying.

GISMYS, haven't you learned?

Neo-cons and social cons are no longer making foreign policy.

And Jesus is saying, "thank heavens."

The bad guy's are driving our vehicles, and using our equipment and now...they have our stinger missiles!!!!!!!!!!!!! They can take down jetliners. Don't tell me that this is Iraq's fight.

USA CUT AND RUN IN iRAQ WILL GIVE US $7.00 PG GAS. BUT FAR MORE IMPORTANT IS THOSE WASTED LIVES OF OUR TROOPS. THANKS TO OUR LIBERAL DEM CLUELESS #@%$#@##@%%

Of course that's what your corporate slave masters will tell you. Didn't Eisenhower warn us about the Military Industrial Complex?

Corporations constantly say government sucks and they can do it better. Well go for it Haloburton. Only don't ask the American people to pay for it again. The last time you lied when you said Iraq oil would pay for the war. Instead the oil contracts went to China and Haloburton bled the US tax payers dry.

So all those Haloburton sub contractors can go die for $100K a year and Haloburton can own all the oil. At least Haloburton is an American company. Why the fuck did China get oil contracts in Iraq? Dick Chaney, Rumsfeld, Powell, Rice and Bush are fucking traitors who will burn in hell for all eternity. No repenting with the lord if you don't turn yourselves into the law and admit you lied us into a war for alterior motives. BURN IN HELL! :eusa_pray:

Let's waste more lives to make the other lives worth it? Stopped being worth it the day the first American soldier died in bloody Iraq because war loving trash like you can only feel proud of our country when we are killing and dying.

They want war in the middle east and Russia because jesus told them he'd be back after that war and they can't wait for jesus to come back. I say put on your Nike sneakers and drink the magic potion and go see him sooner rather than later.

I am serious. This planet needs the rapture. Our planet is too over populated. And with all the stupid fucking christians gone, who will the corporation lie to in order to get them to vote with them.

They'll just start catering to the Muslims I suspect. Next thing you know President Jenna Bush will make it a law women have to wear burkas. You know that coke head isn't really religious. The only praying she does it to cock.

They want war in the middle east and Russia because jesus told them he'd be back after that war and they can't wait for jesus to come back. I say put on your Nike sneakers and drink the magic potion and go see him sooner rather than later.

I am serious. This planet needs the rapture. Our planet is too over populated. And with all the stupid fucking christians gone, who will the corporation lie to in order to get them to vote with them.

They'll just start catering to the Muslims I suspect. Next thing you know President Jenna Bush will make it a law women have to wear burkas. You know that coke head isn't really religious. The only praying she does it to cock.

You sound bitter.

And yet the next time you turn around these warmongers on the right will be pounding the table in anger over any suggestion that there is any blood for oil motivation behind any of these calls for more US military action.

GISMYS, haven't you learned?

Neo-cons and social cons are no longer making foreign policy.

And Jesus is saying, "thank heavens."

Does Jesus have much to say about what your candidate, Ms. Clinton, might do about controlling the price of gasoline? Or even, for that matter, when it's time to break out a new pair of Dr. Dentons?

We could always use domestic production and build the Keystone Pipeline. Adequate energy supplies is the last thing democrats want so it won't happen.

HBH is pretending, that if had been alive and of voting age, neither of which had occurred, that he would not have voted for Clinton. He would have been at the head of the line.

Mature, understanding Christians don't follow the TP social-con mantra of GISMYS, HBH, or Crusader Frank.

Forum List

Back