US women's soccer team steals money from the men's soccer team.

Lets see

US Womens Soccer

2 World Cups
4 Olympic Gold Medals

US Mens Soccer

Nothing

I think the real point is that girl's soccer just doesn't draw as much MONEY as the fellow's game.

And that's what the pay for the players should be based upon- not how many victories.

If I was booking ladies' soccer, I'd put them in uniforms like those in the Legends Football League and recruit the players from lingerie catalogs. A few minor changes like this might do a lot to raise awareness of the sport with male fans.

US Womens Soccer Team gets the US global recognition

US Mens Soccer is an afterthought

The real question isn't "global recognition" but money earned.

How many fans pay big money for tickets to pack into stadiums to see the US Soccer Broads play? How many millions tune in to watch the matches?

If the answer is "not much", that pretty much indicates their financial worth and how much they ought to be paid.

Yet you brought it up.

Some men are, some are not.

That you have to lump every man vs every woman is a failing you should work on.
When the shit hits the fan the reduced number of men who have to clean it up are then begged to come to the forefront. Of course, the powers that be will show the small percentage of women who have male characteristics as the engines of winning. Many of the men who know this have sold out for their pensions. And their arrogance has caused a lot of this anyway.

The real question isn't "global recognition" but money earned.

How many fans pay big money for tickets to pack into stadiums to see the US Soccer Broads play? How many millions tune in to watch the matches?

If the answer is "not much", that pretty much indicates their financial worth and how much they ought to be paid.

Internationally, how big a draw is US Mens Soccer?

So the US women's soccer team, you know the ones always crying they don't make more money because no one wants to pay big bucks to watch them play, is actually stealing from the men's team.

Evidently when the men's soccer team wins the world cup the women's team takes a very large portion of the money the men win and it gets given to them for doing absolutely nothing at all.

So they complain they dont get money, then they take money from other people? How is this fair or equal at all?

Up till now I couldn't have given a squirt of piss for women's soccer. Now I'm going to be more vocal against them. All they do is complain, then they sit and do absolutely nothing at all and take millions earned by the men. They pretty much are just stereotype shitty women sitting around taking a man's money for nothing.

And FIFA, corrupt dictators of world soccer, have blocked your video as well.

When they play against other women.

It's like saying the 'NYC High' has 5 championships, and the 'Buffalo Bills' have 0 Super Bowls.

US Mens Soccer has never played for a Championship or come close

Bills have played for four

The women actually win World Cup and Olympic Gold

They actually earn their paychecks
That's subjective...

Pee Wee football champions don't make as much as last place NFL teams... because it's the market the dictates pay.

The truth is, women's soccer doesn't draw as much attention as men's. More eyeballs and attention = more money to throw around.. this is true with TV, hollywood actors, and all types of entertainment.

The constant griping by USA women's soccer for the very contract/agreement they signed is merely a temper tantrum because they aren't as popular as the cool kids.

That's subjective...

Pee Wee football champions don't make as much as last place NFL teams... because it's the market the dictates pay.

The truth is, women's soccer doesn't draw as much attention as men's. More eyeballs and attention = more money to throw around.. this is true with TV, hollywood actors, and all types of entertainment.

The constant griping by USA women's soccer for the very contract/agreement they signed is merely a temper tantrum because they aren't as popular as the cool kids.
US Women’s soccer players are better known than their male counterparts

mehhh.......woke soccer....

like everything else... :rolleyes-41:

Not really. The ratings and attendance figures suggest the contrary.
I can never get the gripers to address this reality.

Just because you win as a big fish in a small pond doesn't mean you deserve to be paid as much as those in the lake.

Forum List

Back