Antonio Brown in standoff with police

The vast majority of these professional athletes are gangsters, if not for legions of stupid, literally impossibly fucking stupid young males, handing over tens of billions in naked hero worship to these thugs, those thugs would be on a street corner near you, selling the little crack rocks....

Yet Tom Brady let him live in his house for awhile when he came to Tampa to play for the bucs.

Great football player but he ended his time with the bucs in a very strange way.
He was gonna let that guy stay in the house with his wife and kids. A lot of us will never forget Brady offered that. Most of us at the time were like, "ah, Tom? Not a good idea"

But who are we to argue with the GOAT?

The vast majority of these professional athletes are gangsters, if not for legions of stupid, literally impossibly fucking stupid young males, handing over tens of billions in naked hero worship to these thugs, those thugs would be on a street corner near you, selling the little crack rocks....
or they could turn out to be Republicans

1669946766736.png

or they could turn out to be Republicans

View attachment 733468
Its instructive, as well as illuminating to observe a fascist democrat make such a ludicrous distinction, its instructive in that the truly odd man out, or one off in the context of a black man of fame being pro-American, pisses you off so greatly you felt obliged to use that as means of your attack upon him, and its illuminating at the same time as it illuminates the naked racism that defines the Satanic left... :auiqs.jpg:

American Football should be abolished too many kids get messed up for life trying to be a Friday night hero.....busted up knees, backs....brains subjected to trauma aka concussions and so on and so forth....we should get in step with the rest of the world.....substitute soccer for American Footbal...much easier on school budgets as in very little equipment is required.

Plus it is a game of skill....not dependent on size and weight like American Football.....the problem with soccer is very little scoring.....thus many find it boring.

American Football should be abolished too many kids get messed up for life trying to be a Friday night hero.....busted up knees, backs....brains subjected to trauma aka concussions and so on and so forth....we should get in step with the rest of the world.....substitute soccer for American Footbal...much easier on school budgets as in very little equipment is required.

Plus it is a game of skill....not dependent on size and weight like American Football.....the problem with soccer is very little scoring.....thus many find it boring.
I think the NFL is doing a good job at protecting them from too many head injuries. The other injuries, aside from being paralized, just come with the greatest game on earth.

I can't even compare the two sports in my mind. One I love and the other is so boring. Not like I love hockey or baseball either. They're boring too. But I do like playoff baseball. Maybe it's because I have played these sports. Nah. I played soccer too and it was even boring to play. If you don't have the ball or you aren't the goalie involved, it's got to be just about as boring as playing right field in baseball. Most hits don't come that way because most batters are right handed. But you still have to stay on your toes.

I give soccer players credit they are in great shape.

And if I knew the guys on the team I'd care more. Every 4 years Americans care because it's country vs country. It's like the Olympics. No one gives a fuck about those stupid games, except during the Olympics. Know what I mean?

Why doesn't one channel come up with Thursday Night Soccer? Like Monday Night Football. Do it! Maybe even I'll get into it. And the USA team needs to get better. It's like being a Lion's fan. Do you yell at Detroiters who say they don't like football? They only don't like it because the Lion's suck. Philly citizens love football. New England citizens love football. Well why should Americans love soccer when we are the Lion's of that sport? LOL

I love football because it's once a week and only for around 20 weeks. When are soccer games held? What channel? What's our team name? Who's on our team?

Not our fault soccer isn't popular here. Competition and lack of marketing.

What state do you live in? Let's say it's Montana. Why aren't you a hockey fan? It's just like soccer.

Or, why don't you watch Curling? Canadians love it! How come it hasn't caught on in your neck of the woods? Alabama?

substitute soccer for American Footbal...much easier on school budgets as in very little equipment is required.

Plus it is a game of skill....not dependent on size and weight like American Football.....the problem with soccer is very little scoring.....thus many find it boring
Soccer requires intelligence, thinking on the fly, and endurance. American Football players have none of those things.

Soccer requires intelligence, thinking on the fly, and endurance. American Football players have none of those things.
You must be kidding. The QB in the pros has about 5 seconds to get that ball out of his hands. Everyone is moving so fast. They make it look easy but I can't believe how the QB's do it. And today's QB can also run. What a great combination when you have a QB who can throw and run the ball. Such a great sport to watch.

The only way soccer can be interesting is if your team is playing. Then I can see caring and watching a slow boring sport. Because you're just waiting for something to happen. And when it does the crowd goes wild.

Tight ends are bad asses. All around athletes.

Wide receivers could probably play in the NBA or run track and field. Faster than soccer players.

Football player to MMA. That's believable. Any soccer players fight in the MMA?

The best kickers in America play football not soccer.

You must be kidding
Not in the least. No NFL QB calls their own plays. A coach does then and has 30 seconds to talk to the QB via radio on every play. Soccer players are making decisions constantly for 45 minutes, uninterrupted.
The only way soccer can be interesting is if your team is playing
Or if you actually understand the game, which you obviously do not. Don’t worry, most Americans don’t.
The best kickers in America play football not soccer
No. The strongest legs in America become NFL kickers. Construe number of PATs and FGs that are missed every year, I’d suggest the kickers on the futbol pitch have far more accuracy and control than their football counterparts.

Forum List

Back