US War Department Spending

gipper

Diamond Member
Jan 8, 2011
Calling it defense spending is propaganda. It’s really “let’s wage endless wars to enrich the oligarchy spending.“ It’s a scam to defraud the American people of their wealth and transfer it to a select few elites. Unfortunately few Americans have figured this out.

1658231958785.png

How much of that $800 bill is wasted or stolen?
1/2?
75%?

The DOD needs a genuine & unbiased forensic audit, along with every other fed agency, bureaucracy & institution.
Sick another team on every member of the House & Senate as well

How much of that $800 bill is wasted or stolen?
1/2?
75%?

The DOD needs a genuine & unbiased forensic audit, along with every other fed agency, bureaucracy & institution.
Sick another team on every member of the House & Senate as well
Never happen.

Nothing is more bipartisan than war spending. The war profiteers use American tax payers wealth to enrich themselves, but they use a cut to buy influence in DC. It’s a racketeering scam the Mafia can only dream of.

Lots of good high paying jobs in that eight hundred billion.

Last edited:
Calling it defense spending is propaganda. It’s really “let’s wage endless wars to enrich the oligarchy spending.“ It’s a scam to defraud the American people of their wealth and transfer it to a select few elites. Unfortunately few Americans have figured this out.

View attachment 671804

More accurate sources are showing China's 2022 defense budget to be $229.6 billion..

Explained: The implications of China’s ever-increasing defence budget for India.

While our defense budget for 2022 is $752.9 billion.

The Department of Defense Releases the President’s Fiscal Year 2022 Defense Budget

Of course China's inflation rate is 2.1%, while ours is 9.1%. So they're getting a whole lot more for their money than we are.

Lots of good high paying jobs in that eight billion.
Math is hard isn't it? Even when the answer is written down for you.

I'd assume you meant $800 billion but the only thing I assume about proggies & math is they don't understand it

More accurate sources are showing China's 2022 defense budget to be $229.6 billion..

Explained: The implications of China’s ever-increasing defence budget for India.

While our defense budget for 2022 is $752.9 billion.

The Department of Defense Releases the President’s Fiscal Year 2022 Defense Budget

Of course China's inflation rate is 2.1%, while ours is 9.1%. So they're getting a whole lot more for their money than we are.
Apparently you failed to comprehend the OP.

Apparently you failed to comprehend the OP.

The US GDP in 2022 is 24,796.076 billion dollars. China's GDP in 2022 is 18,463.130 billion dollars.

We have more money than China does, and I want my military to have the best equipment in the world, which it does.

The US GDP in 2022 is 24,796.076 billion dollars. China's GDP in 2022 is 18,463.130 billion dollars.

We have more money than China does, and I want my military to have the best equipment in the world, which it does.
Our military has failed repeatedly, yet you continue to support it. It can’t even beat goat farmers in saddles and night shirts. Of course it has no intention of beating anyone. It’s goal is enriching the oligarchs.

Our military has failed repeatedly, yet you continue to support it. It can’t even beat goat farmers in saddles and night shirts. Of course it has no intention of beating anyone. It’s goal is enriching the oligarchs.

It's not "our military", it's my military.

Did you serve? And if so, which country's military did you serve in?

But, we get really cool stuff for all that money ... nothing cool every came out of a methadone clinic or a welfare office ...

The-Singapore-Airshow.jpg

It's not "our military", it's my military.

Did you serve? And if so, which country's military did you serve in?
WTF! So if an American citizen didn’t serve in the imperialist US military, it’s not your military even though you paid for it.

Are you a Fascist or what?

WTF! So if an American citizen didn’t serve in the imperialist US military, it’s not your military even though you paid for it.

Are you a Fascist or what?

Yes, now that you mentioned it.

I hope my being a fascist doesn't effect our wonderful friendship.

:laughing0301:

Point of order....The United States Department of War was dissolved in 1947.

I still think of the EEOB, formerly OEOB, as the Old War Department Building. Only the DoD could spend that much money building an ornate building that still looks ugly as F

Yes, now that you mentioned it.

I hope my being a fascist doesn't effect our wonderful friendship.

:laughing0301:
Your screen name is deceptive. May I be so bold as to suggest a more appropriate name? How about Mussolini? Or ll Duce?

Your screen name is deceptive. May I be so bold as to suggest a more appropriate name? How about Mussolini? Or ll Duce?

Just because I like spaghetti doesn't mean I'm a Dago.

I still think of the EEOB, formerly OEOB, as the Old War Department Building. Only the DoD could spend that much money building an ornate building that still looks ugly as F
Not ugly. Very French looking.
4-2019-EEOB.jpg

Forum List

Back