Us Troops Heading Into Africa Soon For Ebola Fight

I think if even one US soldier dies of ebola, the rest who don't die should shove a dried monkey paw grasping a vial of ebola virus right up Obama's asshole.

That reprehensible military-hating gutless little prick. "No boots on the ground", huh? Unless they're three thousand pairs being cast into the middle of an African epidemic. This has disaster written all over it. But will that little reprobate take responsibility when it happens? No of course not. "It bees whitey's fault". I can hear the echo already.

Obama refuses to send troops to protect the southern flank of the U.S. from disease ridden illegals flooding across the border.

Yet, he will send U.S. soldiers half way around the world to protect a foreign countries borders.

Go figure........ :cool:

Obama refuses to send troops to protect the southern flank of the U.S. from disease ridden illegals flooding across the border.

Yet, he will send U.S. soldiers half way around the world to protect a foreign countries borders.

(My bold)

Does the US/Mex. border stand in need of troops to protect it? The pattern of C. Americans crossing to the US has been diminishing, the crossing of Mexican nationals has been diminishing since the US economy slowed down.

The US troops in W. Africa, when they get there, will not be protecting those countries' borders. They'll be there to help contain Ebola, & we hope lock it down while the West generates vaccines or cures for the diesease. In short, the US troops will be there to help protect the West - & incidentally to help the W. African & other African governments & people - but always first & foremost to help protect the US.

In Liberia, The front page of their newspaper says the U.S. manufactured Ebola............

What the hell have we gotten ourselves into.

In Liberia, The front page of their newspaper says the U.S. manufactured Ebola............

Yup, it's a crude lie. Centers of power are often accused of all sorts of nonsense, none of which has ever deterred us in the slightest from doing what we determined we needed to do.

Yes, Ebola is a cruel disease. It kills and kills, and especially anyone who doesn't follow the protocols for handling infected people. It will ravage the population of people who don't want to learn what they need to know.

When we set up clinics, logistics and training in Liberia, it will be primarily for our own benefit - to try to contain the disease there while we work on vaccines or cures. Yes, ultimately that will also benefit Liberia, Africa, Europe, the World. But you shouldn't mistake our overarching reason for being there - to protect our own first.

Yup, it's a crude lie. Centers of power are often accused of all sorts of nonsense, none of which has ever deterred us in the slightest from doing what we determined we needed to do.

Yes, Ebola is a cruel disease. It kills and kills, and especially anyone who doesn't follow the protocols for handling infected people. It will ravage the population of people who don't want to learn what they need to know.

When we set up clinics, logistics and training in Liberia, it will be primarily for our own benefit - to try to contain the disease there while we work on vaccines or cures. Yes, ultimately that will also benefit Liberia, Africa, Europe, the World. But you shouldn't mistake our overarching reason for being there - to protect our own first.

I understand it. But that doesn't mean I'm not to worry about sending our guys into it. The last post I made was what they are putting on the front page of their paper..........Bad vibes............

Forum List

Back