US tourist throws scooter down Rome’s Spanish Steps, causing €25,000 damage

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

This is pretty poor behaviour. I would expect thiis from football hooligans ans not wealthy tourists.
Most Americans I have met ober here are a creit to the country. polite and educated. Its a shame some drag the place down. Probably a disciple of trump.

This is pretty poor behaviour. I would expect thiis from football hooligans ans not wealthy tourists.
Most Americans I have met ober here are a creit to the country. polite and educated. Its a shame some drag the place down. Probably a disciple of trump.

Guaranteed this tourist came from a blue shithole city in the US. They encourage this sort of behavior there.

You know, it's not just Americans who are acting stupid, there were also people of other nations who acted in very poor taste, probably most notably the Saudi Arabian idiot who drove a Maserati down the steps just a short time before the American threw her e-scooter down the steps.

Poor judgement and idiocy is universal apparently.

You know, it's not just Americans who are acting stupid, there were also people of other nations who acted in very poor taste, probably most notably the Saudi Arabian idiot who drove a Maserati down the steps just a short time before the American threw her e-scooter down the steps.

Poor judgement and idiocy is universal apparently.
I am not clear what he was trying to do. Save herself the trouble of pushing it down the steps ?

hmmm Ive never been to Trump rally before but ive seen video. Usually the line entering the building is orderly and polite , a mixed race crowd at that. Where you see all the anarchy at these events are across the street, people out of control, spitting cussing , throwing things etc. Those would be the Liberal counter protestors

Every summer before Covid they showed TV footage of plastered Brits in Malia, Crete, Faliraki, Rhodes and Laganas, Zakynthos in Greece. I am sure that they're almost all Labour supporters and disgusting humans.

Forum List

Back