US Space Force Lt Col Who Thinks He’s a Woman Demands Dignity and Respect While Berating Everyone

You have to pretend I said that because fundamentally you're a cosplayer at heart. Men are men and women are women and these are a genders that any person can identify as. So sayeth the objectively more educated professionals. :itsok:

Men are men and women are women

Unless they change their minds and are now Bree and Rachel.

Says who Todd? You? Who's you? :dunno:

1712091568281.png

^This guy.

1712091597936.png

^And this guy.

You have to pretend I said that because fundamentally you're a cosplayer at heart. Men are men and women are women and these are a genders that any person can identify as. So sayeth the objectively more educated professionals. :itsok:
You go from stupid nickname for people who disagree with you to stupid nickname. None of them do you any good. Like IM2, all you do is irritate the people who you need to have support you if you want to accomplish anything.

You go from stupid nickname for people who disagree with you to stupid nickname. None of them do you any good. Like IM2, all you do is irritate the people who you need to have support you if you want to accomplish anything.
Who do you imagine is begging for your support you Simp? The entire medical community supports trans patients and gender affirming care. If you're a bigot standing in the way of that I'm not looking to befriend you so much as run you over, politically and socially.

North Korea on April 2 successfully test-fired a new intermediate and longer range Hwasongpo-16B missile with a hypersonic planned flight warhead.
Thus China, Russia, North Korea, Iran, and the Houthis have working hypersonics - hypersonic missiles become a cheap alternative for developing countries that lack the scientific and technological competence to appoint transgender admirals to ministerial positions.

Forum List

Back