US Sanctions Leave Millions of Venezuelans Without Water

I never once said Russia was responsible for the sanctions.
Recap;
US puts sanctions on Venezuela.
Russia can and will when it suits their purpose completely ignore those sanctions.
If Maduro doesn't ask fro Russia or China's help in this matter then are the ignored sanctions to blame? No.......
If Russia and Venezuela are deliberately holding up the shipment of pumps for propaganda reasonsthen it's obvious who's at fault for no
Yeah but that doesn't make Russia responsible for the sanctions which is what you apparently implied and that the sanctions are to blame.
So instead of doing the obvious and taking what I said out of context let's recap what I was referring to;

US puts sanctions on Venezuela.
Russia can and will, when it suits their purpose, completely ignore those sanctions.
If Maduro doesn't ask for Russia or China's help in this matter then are the ignored sanctions to blame? No.......
If Russia and Venezuela are deliberately holding up the shipment of pumps for propaganda reasons then it's obvious who's at fault for not getting the pumps to the people who need them..... Not the US......
No, they cannot. The sanctions are extensive and even hit the bank card system so that Venezuela´s banks now have to create an own. They aim at the total destruction of Venezuela.
Only the effective measures of Maduro´s government prevent the worst case.
Wow!! You truly are gullible...... Or a tool....... All of that can be bypassed but Venezuela's allies.......
So if that is true what you claim, what is the purpose of Trump? Driving Venezuela into the arms of Russia and China?
I'm assuming not in his mind, but then again I can only assume, unlike you I can't read his mind.........
You don´t need to read his mind. He is willing to kill millions of Venezuelans to get his filthy fingers on their oil.
What is today? Your lie a minute day? :lmao:

Forum List

Back