US & Russian War Planes Clash Over Syria

Pooten knows who the super power is and it ain't Russia..
A super power that can't even handle a gang of Muslims and spends its entire effort trying to convince everyone people who call themselves the Islamic State have nothing to do with Islam.
Yeah, what is wrong with Congress to give to go ahead with a full scale war against ISIS?
Obama is demanding a declaration of war?
For over 2 years now and Congress refuses to even discuss the issue..

The entire region has spent 3,500 years waging war for and against Israel. Here I have a prediction... if the human race and the Abrahamic religions are still around 3,500 years from now, I predict there will be people waging war for control of Israel! Or whatever's left of it.

Wow one day people will see me as a prophet!
Yeah, pretty interesting a tiny strip of sand has been the focus of all of mankind for 5,000 years. Pure koinky dink.
How is it a coincidence? 3 major religions were founded there, and all 3 have spent the millenia trying to kill each other off because they claim THEIRS is the correct religion.

The Holy Land, home to 3 religions whose hypocritical followers claim to be all about "peace," is the most bloodsoaked 'tiny strip of sand' on the planet. That is not a koinky dink.
Uh, no.
Israel has zero mention in the Koran. And the only reason for the Christian Crusades was to flush out the warmongering terrorist Islamos.
Oh don't be an idiot and act like nothing in Israel is important to Islam.
Never said that. There is something important there, that's why I said it's the focus of the entire world. Gods chosen people call it home.
Are you Jewish?

Yeah, hilarious how someone 3,500 years ago would think Russia, Iran, Sudan, Libya, Turkey would want to wage war against Israel.
The entire region has spent 3,500 years waging war for and against Israel. Here I have a prediction... if the human race and the Abrahamic religions are still around 3,500 years from now, I predict there will be people waging war for control of Israel! Or whatever's left of it.

Yeah, pretty interesting a tiny strip of sand has been the focus of all of mankind for 5,000 years. Pure koinky dink.
How is it a coincidence? 3 major religions were founded there, and all 3 have spent the millenia trying to kill each other off because they claim THEIRS is the correct religion.

The Holy Land, home to 3 religions whose hypocritical followers claim to be all about "peace," is the most bloodsoaked 'tiny strip of sand' on the planet. That is not a koinky dink.
Uh, no.
Israel has zero mention in the Koran. And the only reason for the Christian Crusades was to flush out the warmongering terrorist Islamos.
Please link to any statement of Obama wanting a declaration of war in the past year. Even a passing statement.

I can link to a dozen statements about sexual perverts, but not one about asking for a declaration of war.

Why is this so far down on his priority list?

Israel has not been the center of world focus maybe ever. Except during religious insanity.
Your lack of knowing history sure doesn't keep you from displaying your ignorance. Battles from 5,000 years ago have been recorded by the Egyptians.
Battles have been recorded by people everywhere. Good grief.

Uh, no.
Never said that. There is something important there, that's why I said it's the focus of the entire world. Gods chosen people call it home.
Are you Jewish?
Hell no I'm not Jewish. But facts are facts.

Uh, no.
Please link to any statement of Obama wanting a declaration of war in the past year. Even a passing statement.

I can link to a dozen statements about sexual perverts, but not one about asking for a declaration of war.

Why is this so far down on his priority list?
Oh because he's a muslim? Lol haha good one

:cuckoo:

Uh, no.
Are you Jewish?
You're not Jewish? That sucks. Why don't you want God to choose you?

Yeah, hilarious how someone 3,500 years ago would think Russia, Iran, Sudan, Libya, Turkey would want to wage war against Israel.

Uh, no.
You're the one claiming Obama wants a declaration of war to fight ISIS. Back it up.

Uh, no.
Are you Jewish?
image.jpeg

Israel has not been the center of world focus maybe ever. Except during religious insanity.
Your lack of knowing history sure doesn't keep you from displaying your ignorance. Battles from 5,000 years ago have been recorded by the Egyptians.
East meets west in Israel 5,000 years ago, and today.
Israels latitude is 34 degrees. Lots of other places share that latitude.

Are you Jewish?
View attachment 78874
You said the Jews deserve Israel because they are God's chosen people. It is curious why you would push God away and not join his chosen religion.

:cuckoo: Let us know when you're ready to stop displaying what an idiot you are.

Uh, no.
You're the one claiming Obama wants a declaration of war to fight ISIS. Back it up.
Resorting to making shit up I see.

Uh, no.
Let us know when world attention is centered on another region besides Israel.

:cuckoo: Let us know when you're ready to stop displaying what an idiot you are.
Maybe once you start talking reason instead of magical beliefs.

Maybe once you start talking reason instead of magical beliefs.
Not me trying to start WW3 in Armageddon. Talk to Imam Obama.

Uh, no.
Oh like right now? Let's see, the world's attention is on Syria, Britain leaving the EU, the U.S. preparing to nominate a madman, China prepping for WW3 in the pacific, Brazil screwing up the Olympics...

But I'm sure there are plenty of religious fanatics hyperfocused on Israel right now.

:rolleyes:

Uh, no.
Oh like right now? Let's see, the world's attention is on Syria, Britain leaving the EU, the U.S. preparing to nominate a madman, China prepping for WW3 in the pacific, Brazil screwing up the Olympics...

But I'm sure there are plenty of religious fanatics hyperfocused on Israel right now.

:rolleyes:
Nope. Those are all side shows. Do a google search on each of those and tell us the number of hits.

Forum List

Back