US/Russian Relations at Lowest Point Since 1970's

A few years of GM pickups blew up in side-swipes because the fuel tank was OUTSIDE the frame rails. GM figured paying off dead people's families cost less than retooling the models in question. In the future I'd like to see a CEO that okays that kind of callousness sent to the electric chair.

Let us know when a tree runs into your polypropylene gas tank today and explodes
Oh, THAT nutty conspiracy theory. Change the channel.
Primary Sources: Emails Show FBI Worked to Debunk 'Conspiracy Theories' Following Michael Hastings' Death | VICE News
I'll go with the US justice system. Unless he was black lol...

Again idiot take your stupid clown car and hit a tricking tree..

It won't explode ..

That's just in The movies.
If you're going fast enough it will.

Lets go Pinocchio I am ready..
Whose car did that? I'm not familiar with the conspiracy nuttiness...

Take your damn car drive it into a tree let us know if your gas tank explodes behind the back seat ..
I want to suck Obamas dick l

What didn't know you were like that Franco
,?????
Now that DESERVES reporting.
Hey if the modes don't want to do anything about changing quotes today..

Everyone is fair game

Oh-oh the racist squad has arrived.

Reported ...

Just shows how weak you are...
And truthful. lol. I thought Russians and Chinese were great allies...Anyway, the Russians are worse racists by far than we are...

I am reporting This post also I never said that
Who said you did, pussy tattle tale little girl? lol

So it's ok if I change your quotes to try to win a debate pussy?

Nope I am honest I have brains , I know politics and news like no other..
Obviously not lol...

A few years of GM pickups blew up in side-swipes because the fuel tank was OUTSIDE the frame rails. GM figured paying off dead people's families cost less than retooling the models in question. In the future I'd like to see a CEO that okays that kind of callousness sent to the electric chair.

Let us know when a tree runs into your polypropylene gas tank today and explodes
Oh, THAT nutty conspiracy theory. Change the channel.
Primary Sources: Emails Show FBI Worked to Debunk 'Conspiracy Theories' Following Michael Hastings' Death | VICE News
I'll go with the US justice system. Unless he was black lol...

It won't explode ..

If you're going fas

t enough it will.

Tell me what kind of production car can do mach 3 I would want to buy it

It won't explode ..

Even with a bladder inside the fuel tank like NASCAR uses, there can and will still be ruptures and explosions.

5 gallons of gas = 1 stick of dynamite.

Whose car did that? I'm not familiar with the conspiracy nuttiness...

Take your damn car drive it into a tree let us know if your gas tank explodes behind the back seat ..

,?????

Everyone is fair game
Well I didn't. Why didn't you mention that in your post when you reported him...

Reported ...

And truthful. lol. I thought Russians and Chinese were great allies...Anyway, the Russians are worse racists by far than we are...

Bear 513 is way more honest then me..

Well thank you Franco :)

Ju

It won't explode ..

Even with a bladder inside the fuel tank like NASCAR uses, there can and will still be ruptures and explosions.

So w

It won't explode ..

So know Hastings car was driving 200 mph? How many production cars can do that in L.A.,

,?????

Everyone is fair game
Well I didn't. Why didn't you mention that in your post when you reported him...

Franco I learned to like you a lot and understand you like rderp and all but two things that piss me off socks and putting words in peoples mouth

If like many predict, that WW3 will be a race war, I want the white russians (the men not the drink) on our side against the yellow hordes.

Reported ...

Ha!!! What a fucking pussy. I misquoted by mistake and immediately corrected it, while it took you all of one second to go running to Mod mommy.

You can't write this comedy.

Reported ...

You are almost as ignorant as Dale Smith, who is an absolute froot loop. If you support Russian interests opposed to the US's, then you are engaged in sedition.

,?????

Everyone is fair game

Franco I learned to like you a lot and understand you like rderp and all but two things that piss me off socks and putting words in peoples mouth
Nothing to do with me.

That's what happens when you get that reset button shoved up your ass.

You are talking about the economic pain-in-the-ass Russia has had under sanctions since they decided to go on the Ukrainian excursion?

Can't think of any pain on American side.

Just the pain of Obama's failures, here and abroad.

I see...so you are saying it is Obama's failure that Ukranians rose up against Putin's puppet government in Ukraine, resulting in Putin's annexation of Crimea in retaliation?

Obama shoulda done better! He shoulda put down the unrest in Ukraniane...or at least turn a blind eye to Putin's imperialism to protect the reset button conservatives are suddenly soooo pained-in-the-anus over!

Obama said Russia was no threat. Could he have been more wrong?
starting with the overcharge button

You think poor translation on symbolic toy is the cause of interna...this fucking idea is too stupid to even finish explaining.

it was the first of many misteps taken

the admin didnteven take the time to verifiy the wording

on something so simple

You are still stuck on the the same dumb argument that the button itself caused tensions.

THE FUCKING INVASION OF UKRAINE - remember that one?? HELLO? KNOCK KNOCK! Anyone home at all except the cool-aid-drunk passed out on the floor??

the button led to the russians realizing this admin was a joke

and at most would draw meaningless lines in the sand and strongly worded letters

and they proceeded with spreading across the globe

You are fucking stupid.

I don't know what else to say at inability to comprehend that international relationships are not hinged on photo-ops. They are based on real geo-political interests and conflicts therein and cannot be fixed or unfixed by little toy props.

no but anyone who believes

that hillary can have a positive relationship with russia is a retard

hey stupid it wasnt the "photo op" it was the glaring carelessness of the admin

to not even think to verifiy the wording on that stupid button

that day the russians realized they are dealing witha bunch of dumbasses

You are talking about the economic pain-in-the-ass Russia has had under sanctions since they decided to go on the Ukrainian excursion?

I see...so you are saying it is Obama's failure that Ukranians rose up against Putin's puppet government in Ukraine, resulting in Putin's annexation of Crimea in retaliation?

Obama shoulda done better! He shoulda put down the unrest in Ukraniane...or at least turn a blind eye to Putin's imperialism to protect the reset button conservatives are suddenly soooo pained-in-the-anus over!

You think poor translation on symbolic toy is the cause of interna...this fucking idea is too stupid to even finish explaining.

on something so simple

You are still stuck on the the same dumb argument that the button itself caused tensions.

THE FUCKING INVASION OF UKRAINE - remember that one?? HELLO? KNOCK KNOCK! Anyone home at all except the cool-aid-drunk passed out on the floor??

and at most would draw meaningless lines in the sand and strongly worded letters

You are fucking stupid.

I don't know what else to say at inability to comprehend that international relationships are not hinged on photo-ops. They are based on real geo-political interests and conflicts therein and cannot be fixed or unfixed by little toy props.

I don't know what else to say at inability to comprehend that international relationships are not hinged on photo-ops.

And Obama was so good at the photo-ops before and after the 2008 election.
His actual foreign policies have mostly sucked ass.
He was truly shocked that he couldn't get foreign countries to co-operate based strictly on his coolness.

mostly sucked ass

--LOL

on something so simple

You are fucking stupid.

Your simple solution? lol

on something so simple

You are fucking stupid.

it certainly would not include an overcharge button

You are fucking stupid.

it certainly would not include an overcharge button
Nothing but stupid bitching from the GOP as always....nonsensical to boot.

Forum List

Back