US rightwing media begins to show signs of ‘impeachment fatigue’

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

They must be aware that they are flogging a dead horse

A campaign solely promoted by trump in order to harm biden is short on evidence. A problem for media because there is nothing to show.

Its dragged on for long enough and is a bit of a joke.

A campaign solely promoted by trump in order to harm biden is short on evidence. A problem for media because there is nothing to show.

You seem quite confused by fair and balanced reporting.

Biden is certainly guilty of war crimes and crimes against humanity.

Their problem with pursuing his crimes is in the fact that it needs to expose America's foreign policy of starting wars of aggression.

The truth is, the R's in congress are opposed to their country's war against Russia, but are framing it as something to do with southern border security..

Some Magas are just crazy enough to spill the beans on Biden by talking about America' s involvement since even before 2014 in the Ukraine, encouraging a civil war.

The two impeachments of Trump were a joke.

Your little island marxist rag is not reading the room for shit. I know, I'm shocked too.

There may be some impeachment fatigue derived from the previous two feckless attempts, but there's some excitement building here... what will be the final number be?? They've already found over $100M the Briben Crime Family extorted from troubled countries.... but I think it's north of $200 Million USD. Can't wait to see the final forensic accounting!

Any fake news not wanting to report on it, take Briben's advice.... don't, don't, don't, don't. Continue to report on what you almost found sifting through Trump's raw sewage, and keep your circulation at a cozy 50...

What do you mean, dragged on, they just got started. Do you think marathon runners make it a hundred yards and say, "the heck with this, I'm tired already"?

You [Tainted Tommy] seem quite confused by fair and balanced reporting.

I very much doubt that he has ever been expose to any such thing.

And in case you didn't know…

TT_OpFaggot-topaz-enhance-2048h-faceai.jpg

Forum List

Back