US prepares battlefield in Iran

I feel sorry for boobs like you. If Obama wins you are either going to be so disappointed we need to put you on suicide watch or so delusional you won't care when Obama does none of the things you think he will do.

You mean like clinton disappointed me? NOT!

delusional? dude, yu are in denial.

your like an abused woman. always making excuses why he beats you up.

ps. military men are not typically intelligent. they are tough and do what they are told, but not generally brite. jarheads, grunts, etc. you were brainwashed.

are you angry because they put something in your food to prevent you from getting erections?

Yeah, Napoleon and Patton were both dummies. And those guys running nuclear submarines are really just dummies in disguise... You dumbest-smart person on these boards. You have more opinions backed up with no fact that anyone else. It would common frickin knowledge that most people who join the military after high school are not quite ahead of the game when it comes to actual collegiate level studies--not because they're not smart, but because they havn't taken the classes yet. They've taken 4 years or more and dedicating it to protecting your ass so that you can say what you want to say with as little fact as possible.

Maybe you forgot about the Naval Academy, West Point, Air-Force Academy?...all of which are filled with men MUCH MUCH Smarter than you...and I as well. And I'd like to see you assess a combat situation and figure out something effective to do without getting you and your men killed.

You're funny...Solve? It's easy to solve something when someone else has done 5 years of the dirty work. I'm sure when the main objective in Iraq is completed, you'll all give props to Obama because it was his idea to invade Iraq...:rolleyes: Let me give you some adivce genius...you have a bad habit of predicting futuristic events and either condemning people for them or worshipping the crap out of them. Do you realize how stupid you are? You're giving props to Obama for solving the Iraq "problem" when Obama is, currently, not the president, and obviously (at the moment) not the future president. But just wait, you'll be sorry when Huckabee wins in 2020...:rolleyes:

i'm able to predict the future because I have heard obamas plan. the "liberal" media called it a flip flop. now why would a lib. media do that?

you think you see the future too. you think mccain will have good judgement and you see political reconciliation in iraq that hasn't happened.

your problem is you are all wrong about past, present and future events.

prediction. malaki will be out and sadr will run iraq. iraq will be divided into 3 countries. foreign oil companies will get some of iraq's oil field and american oil companies will get some. its already happening.

iran can be an ally just as easily as n. korea is. stop demonizing them the way they hate israel.

ps. the global billionaires will all reap the benefits of iraq. not you. the same foreign bankers that own our federal reserve, yes that's right, look into who owns the federal reserve, it isn't all american owned. anyways, they now own iraq and n. korea. next is cuba and venesuela and iran. instead of russia, we are now competing with china. we purchased russia when reagan broke them. russian millionaires became bilionaires. the same thing is happening here.

Yeah, Napoleon and Patton were both dummies. And those guys running nuclear submarines are really just dummies in disguise... You dumbest-smart person on these boards. You have more opinions backed up with no fact that anyone else. It would common frickin knowledge that most people who join the military after high school are not quite ahead of the game when it comes to actual collegiate level studies--not because they're not smart, but because they havn't taken the classes yet. They've taken 4 years or more and dedicating it to protecting your ass so that you can say what you want to say with as little fact as possible.

Maybe you forgot about the Naval Academy, West Point, Air-Force Academy?...all of which are filled with men MUCH MUCH Smarter than you...and I as well. And I'd like to see you assess a combat situation and figure out something effective to do without getting you and your men killed.

are u comparing yourself to napoleon? did you go to west point? didn't think so. and bush's war isn't about protecting my freedom or protecting me.

its about emptying the treasury and stealing a soverign countries natural resources.

you are no patriot. you are a pawn.

I respect what you did for america, I just don't respect you. how about the blackwater guys that raped that woman and then locked her in that shipping container? how about racist service men? do you think I should honor them?

did you join for college or did you sign up after 9 11?

I respect tillman. he was conned with patriotism, but what a hero. so you too probably love america. I apprecate that. I just don't agree with you when it comes to what america should be all about.
its like you want our kid to be a christian and I want him to be muslim or jewish. we both love our kid, we just have different agendas.

i'l try to find you dumbasses at work tomorrow. there I have high speed and i'll be able to show you proof. what exactly do you not believe?

stolen elections, iraq not going great, foreigners own the federal reserve, etc.

don't you fucking say i'm using lberal sources though without disproving their facts with your own facts. ny times doesn't lie. prove they do if you think they do.

I hate proving to you guys because you just go find spin to argue facts. betrayus saying iraqi's want us to stay isn't fact. he'll say whatever bush wants.

and mukasey is better than gonzo, but still a bush lapdog.

your 5 neo con scientists saying global warming is not caused by humans does not make you credibile when the consensus is you are wrong.

you know what, you aren't worth it. I have "proved" everything to my neo con friends and it didn't change their minds, so I know it won't help you.

what you need is to call randi rhodes. I love it when she makes guys like you look foolish.

remember a soldier called rush to say iraq was a mistake and rush called him a phony soldier?

that's all he had? lol. weak!

are u comparing yourself to napoleon? did you go to west point? didn't think so. and bush's war isn't about protecting my freedom or protecting me.

its about emptying the treasury and stealing a soverign countries natural resources.

I respect what you did for america, I just don't respect you. how about the blackwater guys that raped that woman and then locked her in that shipping container? how about racist service men? do you think I should honor them?

I respect tillman. he was conned with patriotism, but what a hero. so you too probably love america. I apprecate that. I just don't agree with you when it comes to what america should be all about.
its like you want our kid to be a christian and I want him to be muslim or jewish. we both love our kid, we just have different agendas.

i'l try to find you dumbasses at work tomorrow. there I have high speed and i'll be able to show you proof. what exactly do you not believe?

stolen elections, iraq not going great, foreigners own the federal reserve, etc.

don't you fucking say i'm using lberal sources though without disproving their facts with your own facts. ny times doesn't lie. prove they do if you think they do.

I hate proving to you guys because you just go find spin to argue facts. betrayus saying iraqi's want us to stay isn't fact. he'll say whatever bush wants.

your 5 neo con scientists saying global warming is not caused by humans does not make you credibile when the consensus is you are wrong.

you know what, you aren't worth it. I have "proved" everything to my neo con friends and it didn't change their minds, so I know it won't help you.

what you need is to call randi rhodes. I love it when she makes guys like you look foolish.

remember a soldier called rush to say iraq was a mistake and rush called him a phony soldier?

You have NEVER, NOT ONCE, posted a link to anything you have claimed as fact. That is called OPINION. And we all have one just like we all have an asshole.

Want to be taken seriously? POST some links that support your supposed facts.

ps. military men are not typically intelligent. they are tough and do what they are told, but not generally brite. jarheads, grunts, etc. you were brainwashed.

Careful you don't hurt your back lifting that broad brush, sealy.

I served in the USAF. I am an OIF veteran. I am not an unintelligent person. Generally speaking, the people serving next to me weren't unintelligent either.

You are showing a lot of ignorance if you think that the military is made up of "jarheads" and "grunts" etc. There are countless high tech career fields, folks that work on fighter jets, logistics people, planners, engineers, pilots, lawyers, doctors, nurses, linguists, ect. that serve. The list goes on and on and applies across all branches of the military. Remember that those "jarheads" and "grunts" require a base to operate from and those bases require support troops to operate it. That's besides the point anyway because I've met plenty of intelligent "grunts" in my day.

And I'll tell you another thing, I may not agree with the war in Iraq but I have plenty of respect for the ones who fight it. Especially the "jarheads" and the "grunts" ... they have more courage inside of them than any other kind of military member I've served with.

Last edited:
I guess oj didn't do it then?

for years you said we didn't have proof the justice dept had been politicized and your side said we couldn't prove bush lied us int iraq. even after we found there were no wmd's you were sucker enough to believe they just moved them to syria. how many times do we need to PROVE anything to you? trust us, you think truth is fiction and you only believe lies.

you and your buddy can laugh off my conspiracy theories as one by one they turn out to be true.

I just can't figure out if you are dumb or do you know how corrupt the gop is and just chose to make excuses for treason & high crimes.

Well considering pretty much the whole free world believed Saddam had Wmd's including democrats. I don't believe he lied, I believe it was faulty intelligence. Saddam did collaberate with terrorist, that has been proven. I just can't believe how easily democrats blame Bush for something when it was Clinton he set up the policy of removing Saddam during his adminstration.

No true. He tried to kill him w/ cruise missiles. It failed. He rejected an offer from Sudan to turn him over because, in the administration's view, what the hell where they going to do w/ him. Put him on trial where exactly?

Former President BILL CLINTON: We will use all the means at our disposal to bring those responsible to justice.

MYERS: What you're about to see is extraordinary secret video shot by the US government and obtained exclusively by NBC News. It illustrates an enormous opportunity the Clinton administration had to kill or capture bin Laden. Critics say, a missed opportunity.
The fall of 2000, Afghanistan. Unmanned, unarmed spy planes called Predators fly over known al-Qaeda training camps. The pictures transmitted live to CIA headquarters half a world away show al-Qaeda terrorists firing at targets, conducting military drills, then scattering on cue through the desert. Also that fall, the Predator captured even more extraordinary pictures, this tall figure in flowing white robes. Many intelligence analysts believed then and now it is Osama bin Laden. The images may seem fuzzy to amateurs, but to William Arkin, a former intelligence officer and now military analyst for NBC, they couldn't be more clear.

Why does US intelligence believe this is Osama bin Laden?

Mr. WILLIAMS ARKIN: You see a tall man, you see him surrounded by or--or--or at least protected by a group of guards.

MYERS: Bin Laden is 6'5. The man here clearly towers over those around him and seems to be treated with great deference. Another clue, the video is shot at Tarnak Farm, the walled compound where bin Laden is known to live. The layout of the buildings in the Predator video perfectly matches these secret US intelligence photos and diagrams of Tarnak Farm obtained by NBC.

Mr. ARKIN: It's dynamite. It's putting together all of the pieces, and that doesn't happen every day. I guess you could say we've done it once, and this is it.

MYERS: The tape proves the Clinton administration was aggressively tracking al-Qaeda a year before 9/11. But that also raises one big question: If the US government had bin Laden and the camps in its sights in real time, why was no action taken against them?

Flashback: NBC Reported Missed Bin Laden Opportunity by Clinton in March 2004 | NewsBusters.org

You're funny...Solve? It's easy to solve something when someone else has done 5 years of the dirty work. I'm sure when the main objective in Iraq is completed, you'll all give props to Obama because it was his idea to invade Iraq...:rolleyes: Let me give you some adivce genius...you have a bad habit of predicting futuristic events and either condemning people for them or worshipping the crap out of them. Do you realize how stupid you are? You're giving props to Obama for solving the Iraq "problem" when Obama is, currently, not the president, and obviously (at the moment) not the future president. But just wait, you'll be sorry when Huckabee wins in 2020...:rolleyes:

LMAO....Well when my daughter becomes President in 2036, she will solve world hunger and there will be no wars because of her extraordinary foreign policy ideas. Where will the democrats be then.....Lmao

You mean like clinton disappointed me? NOT!

delusional? dude, yu are in denial.

your like an abused woman. always making excuses why he beats you up.

are you angry because they put something in your food to prevent you from getting erections?[/QUOTE]

Are you angry because your mom put stupid pills in your cereal?

An excerpt from the Hamdan v. Rumsfeld syllabus.

The military commission at issue is not expressly authorized by
any congressional Act. Quirin held that Congress had, through Article
of War 15, sanctioned the use of military commissions to try offenders
or offenses against the law of war. 317 U. S., at 28. UCMJ
Art. 21, which is substantially identical to the old Art. 15, reads: “The
jurisdiction [of] courts-martial shall not be construed as depriving
military commissions . . . of concurrent jurisdiction in respect of offenders
or offenses that by statute or by the law of war may be tried
by such . . . commissions.” 10 U. S. C. §821. Contrary to the Government’s
assertion, even Quirin did not view that authorization as a
sweeping mandate for the President to invoke military commissions
whenever he deems them necessary. Rather, Quirin recognized that
Congress had simply preserved what power, under the Constitution
and the common law of war, the President already had to convene
military commissions—with the express condition that he and those
under his command comply with the law of war. See 317 U. S., at
28–29. Neither the AUMF nor the DTA can be read to provide specific,
overriding authorization for the commission convened to try
Hamdan. Assuming the AUMF activated the President’s war powers,
see Hamdi v. Rumsfeld, 542 U. S. 507, and that those powers include authority to convene military commissions in appropriate circumstances,
see, e.g., id., at 518, there is nothing in the AUMF’s text or legislative
history even hinting that Congress intended to expand or alter
the authorization set forth in UCMJ Art. 21. Cf. Ex parte Yerger, 8
Wall. 85, 105. Likewise, the DTA cannot be read to authorize this
commission. Although the DTA, unlike either Art. 21 or the AUMF,
was enacted after the President convened Hamdan’s commission, it
contains no language authorizing that tribunal or any other at Guantanamo
Bay. Together, the UCMJ, the AUMF, and the DTA at most
acknowledge a general Presidential authority to convene military
commissions in circumstances where justified under the Constitution
and laws, including the law of war. Absent a more specific congressional
authorization, this Court’s task is, as it was in Quirin, to decide
whether Hamdan’s military commission is so justified. Pp. 25–
4. The military commission at issue lacks the power to proceed because
its structure and procedures violate both the UCMJ and the
four Geneva Conventions signed in 1949. Pp. 49–72.

http://www.supremecourtus.gov/opinions/05pdf/05-184.pdf

Read the entire PDF. Interesting stuff. There's a whole lot of smackdown being layethed on the Administration.

Come on now when has the US ever given habeus corpus to enemy combatants?

Come on now when has the US ever given habeus corpus to enemy combatants?

They just did ...

It bears repeating that our opinion does not address the content of the law that governs petitioners’ detention. That is a matter yet to be determined. We hold that petitioners may invoke the fundamental procedural protections of habeas corpus. The laws and Constitution are designed to survive, and remain in force, in extraordinary times. Liberty and security can be reconciled; and in our system they are reconciled within the framework of the law. The Framers decided that habeas corpus, a right of first importance, must be a part of that framework, a part of that law.

-Justice Kennedy

Edit to add:

Hamdan v. Rumsfeld did rule that the commission system violated both the UCMJ and the Geneva Conventions, which is what you asked me to show you ...

Last edited:

First off, you have reading comprehension problems. Your dumbass assumptions definately make you look dumber than you apparently are.

I'll first help you show your stupidity by saying that I've never been in the military. So you've once again made an unwarranted and baseless assumption that I am/was in the military and am comparing myself to Napoleon.

Second, you have the weakest arguements and opinions on these boards. You have yet to post any proof of anything. I have seen no links or posted sources for your baseless rantings.

It's funny how you accuse others of saying your sources are not credible while immediately discrediting scientiest that "neocons" use to to show that global warming isn't caused by humans. Not to mention that many of these scientists were members of the IPCC and contributed to their reports. And also not to mention the former chairman of the National Academy of Sciences among others.

You're the biggest turd at the sewer plant, and everyone sees it. You make baseless assumptions that I'll now prove you wrong on.

1. You assume I've been in the military--I've never been in the military
2. You assume I'm a republican and voting for McCain--I am not a republican and don't know who I'm voting for.
3. You assume I'm comparing myself to Napoleon because of my (assumed) military service--Wrong again because I've never been in the military.
4. You assume GW is caused by humans even though it cannot and has not been proven--True
5. You assume that I have kids and want them to be Christian--I don't have kids.
6. You assume you're smarter than everyone on this board--you couldn't be more wrong.
7. You claim that you're able to predict the future because of OBAMA? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. It's obvious you can't predict the future, considering you can't even make baseless predictions about the character, life, and political affiliation of anyone on these boards.

As far as you're blackwater buddies, they are not the military. They are privately contracted workers...

Like I said before, try getting an education before you attempt regurgitate it. We are all now dumber for listening to your rant.

THe only Rhandi Rhodes I need to call is the guitarist...

seal_ball.jpg

Go ahead, keep playing with your ball.....:clap2:

Last edited:
Careful you don't hurt your back lifting that broad brush, sealy.

I served in the USAF. I am an OIF veteran. I am not an unintelligent person. Generally speaking, the people serving next to me weren't unintelligent either.

You are showing a lot of ignorance if you think that the military is made up of "jarheads" and "grunts" etc. There are countless high tech career fields, folks that work on fighter jets, logistics people, planners, engineers, pilots, lawyers, doctors, nurses, linguists, ect. that serve. The list goes on and on and applies across all branches of the military. Remember that those "jarheads" and "grunts" require a base to operate from and those bases require support troops to operate it. That's besides the point anyway because I've met plenty of intelligent "grunts" in my day.

And I'll tell you another thing, I may not agree with the war in Iraq but I have plenty of respect for the ones who fight it. Especially the "jarheads" and the "grunts" ... they have more courage inside of them than any other kind of military member I've served with.

I agree. Sorry. I'm arguing with a guy that defends the war and Bush and everything that is happening to our country. My apologies. Right or wrong, those guys have to do what they are told and I didn't mean to disrespect them. Just that guy I was arguing with. Because either he is stupid or evil.

PS. Bush has nearly broken the military. They are taking really dumb people now. they are taking criminals they wouldn't have taken in the past. Good soldiers are leaving early to the the hell out of Bush's war. Illegal aliens are going in exchange for citizenship. Yada yada. So while I respect the men and women serving, I also know Bush's actions have dumbed down the talent we have serving. I'd guess that most of the men and women serving now have no other options.

Again, I didn't mean to disrespect anyones service. I feel bad. Sorry.

Well considering pretty much the whole free world believed Saddam had Wmd's including democrats. I don't believe he lied, I believe it was faulty intelligence. Saddam did collaberate with terrorist, that has been proven. I just can't believe how easily democrats blame Bush for something when it was Clinton he set up the policy of removing Saddam during his adminstration.

Look up the Downing Street memos retard. I love how you say, "the entire world".

Is that why Canada told us to fuck off when we asked them to help? Along with the rest of the world? The coalition of the willing? Who? Poland? England? Pahleez.

We had the world on our side after 9-11. Bush blew them all off so he could.......

oh yea, bush has since admitted that Iraq was about Oil. Not wmd's, not spreading democracy, not fighting terrorist, but about money. He said, "sometimes money trumps piece". That blows your lie right there.

And did you hear that tape of Bush at a fund raiser joking about WMD's? He looked under a table and said, "any wmd's here? NO, any over here? NO, and the rich neo con crowd was dying laughing.

I don't think that's funny. Millions died in Iraq. MILLIONS. Bush should be tried for murder.

You are so misguided it is sick.

Former President BILL CLINTON: We will use all the means at our disposal to bring those responsible to justice.

MYERS: What you're about to see is extraordinary secret video shot by the US government and obtained exclusively by NBC News. It illustrates an enormous opportunity the Clinton administration had to kill or capture bin Laden. Critics say, a missed opportunity.
The fall of 2000, Afghanistan. Unmanned, unarmed spy planes called Predators fly over known al-Qaeda training camps. The pictures transmitted live to CIA headquarters half a world away show al-Qaeda terrorists firing at targets, conducting military drills, then scattering on cue through the desert. Also that fall, the Predator captured even more extraordinary pictures, this tall figure in flowing white robes. Many intelligence analysts believed then and now it is Osama bin Laden. The images may seem fuzzy to amateurs, but to William Arkin, a former intelligence officer and now military analyst for NBC, they couldn't be more clear.

Why does US intelligence believe this is Osama bin Laden?

Mr. WILLIAMS ARKIN: You see a tall man, you see him surrounded by or--or--or at least protected by a group of guards.

MYERS: Bin Laden is 6'5. The man here clearly towers over those around him and seems to be treated with great deference. Another clue, the video is shot at Tarnak Farm, the walled compound where bin Laden is known to live. The layout of the buildings in the Predator video perfectly matches these secret US intelligence photos and diagrams of Tarnak Farm obtained by NBC.

Mr. ARKIN: It's dynamite. It's putting together all of the pieces, and that doesn't happen every day. I guess you could say we've done it once, and this is it.

MYERS: The tape proves the Clinton administration was aggressively tracking al-Qaeda a year before 9/11. But that also raises one big question: If the US government had bin Laden and the camps in its sights in real time, why was no action taken against them?

Flashback: NBC Reported Missed Bin Laden Opportunity by Clinton in March 2004 | NewsBusters.org

Yes, and we kept Saddam in check. Do you know Saddam was going to surrender completely and Chaney said no deal. Chaney was going to invade Iraq no matter what.

Bush didn't exhaust every option before he invaded, WITHOUT A PLAN. Actually, the plan worked perfectly, because Blackwater and Haloburton have been raping the treasury every since. NOW mission is accomplished. Actually, they'll keep raping the kitty until Bush leaves office. Didn't we just give them $400 million more?

The Democrats are not going to cut the President off so you dumb ass voters can hold it against them. If you like the war and the economy, vote for McCain. It's that simple.

LMAO....Well when my daughter becomes President in 2036, she will solve world hunger and there will be no wars because of her extraordinary foreign policy ideas. Where will the democrats be then.....Lmao

No, she will die over in Iraq because she got drafted.

I agree. Sorry. I'm arguing with a guy that defends the war and Bush and everything that is happening to our country. My apologies. Right or wrong, those guys have to do what they are told and I didn't mean to disrespect them. Just that guy I was arguing with. Because either he is stupid or evil.

PS. Bush has nearly broken the military. They are taking really dumb people now. they are taking criminals they wouldn't have taken in the past. Good soldiers are leaving early to the the hell out of Bush's war. Illegal aliens are going in exchange for citizenship. Yada yada. So while I respect the men and women serving, I also know Bush's actions have dumbed down the talent we have serving. I'd guess that most of the men and women serving now have no other options.

Again, I didn't mean to disrespect anyones service. I feel bad. Sorry.

S'all good ... just had to throw a lil' reminder your way and hopefully get you to use some more choice words in the future.

You do make a good point ... the military has lowered it's standards since opening up the front in Iraq. Age restrictions have been eased and more people with criminal backgrounds have been allowed to enlist. Enlistment quotas/projections have also been adjusted so the military (primarily the Army and Marines) can report 100% met each month and even with all that they still struggle. But please, attack the institution, not those brave enough to sign the dotted line.

A life long friend of mine up here is a recruiter for the Marines. I feel bad for the guy. He has to bust his ass to barely make his quota, if he can at all. I'm talking tons of traveling, 12-14 hour days and all that jazz.

It didn't used to be like that pre-Iraq.

I feel sorry for boobs like you. If Obama wins you are either going to be so disappointed we need to put you on suicide watch or so delusional you won't care when Obama does none of the things you think he will do.

So let me get this straight...

Obama isn't going to do any of the things he says he's going to do, but conservatives should vote for McCain so that Obama isn't elected and therefore won't be able to do all the things you say he won't even do anyway.

Forum List

Back