US Nuclear Weapons in Europe?

Partially right again!

And in addition, D.U. causes birth defect.

Yes there are. Google the question and get back to me when you learn the facts.
In other words, you don't know of any nuclear agreements still in effect between Russia and the US/NATO.

In other words, you don't know of any nuclear agreements still in effect between Russia and the US/NATO.
Yes I do but doing your research for you just makes you lazy. But here's the deal: If I produce the evidence, will you promise to go away and never post on this board again? I will do likewise if I've been lying.

Yes I do but doing your research for you just makes you lazy. But here's the deal: If I produce the evidence, will you promise to go away and never post on this board again? I will do likewise if I've been lying.
Ok, but I'll be the judge of whether or not what you claim is evidence is evidence.

Three questions with the thread title.

Exploded D.U. projectiles cause birth defects and Cancers. Russia's concern is after the war on the effects of the people who farm the land and to those who eat the produce.
Russia's concern is that 120mm Armore Piercing Fins Stabelized, Discarding Sabot round goes through Russia's best tanks frontal Armor with ease, and go through the T55s and T62s they are sending, (as they are running out of decent tanks) like a hot knife through warm butter, releasing to the insides a huge amount of white hot semi-liquified spall, killing everyone inside and setting off all those wonderful secondary explosions (that make Ukrainian gunners proud) inside the Russian tank, consisting of tank ammo, fuel, brains and guts of the Russian Gunner, loader, tank commander and driver. In the case of the T-55s, it would probably go through the next tank behind or beside the one initially struck, possibly taking out two tanks at once. That is why Russia is against 120mm APFSD (NATO Standard) ammunition.

Does America have a case against Russia moving nuclear weapons to Belarus? And, will the threat influence the UK's decision to supply the Ukraine with D.U. weapons?
No case against it. It's the Chinese that need to be pissed at Puty. They are the ones to make an agreement with Puty to not do it. No treaty signed with us covered any such move.

No case against it. It's the Chinese that need to be pissed at Puty. They are the ones to make an agreement with Puty to not do it. No treaty signed with us covered any such move.
The Chinese are now learning what Europe and the US learned very painfully last year: nothing Putin says can be trusted.

Russia doesn't use D.U. because there are safer alternatives that are as effective. America uses it because it doesn't care about the adverse health effects. It's another Agent Orange story my friend. And neither does the UK apparently.

In any case, nukes to Belorus.

I think the D.U. matters more than the nukes to Belorus.

Russia doesn't use D.U. because there are safer alternatives that are as effective. The alternatives cost more. America uses it because it doesn't care about the adverse health effects. It's another Agent Orange story my friend. And neither does the UK apparently.

I don't think there's going to be any daylight between Russia and China for the foreseeable future.

Russia doesn't use D.U. because there are safer alternatives that are as effective. America uses it because it doesn't care about the adverse health effects. It's another Agent Orange story my friend. And neither does the UK apparently.

Well, the US says it's no big deal, but clearly, the Chinese feel betrayed.

China renewed calls for de-escalation in Ukraine on Monday and reminded Russia of its recent opposition to nuclear war days after President Vladimir Putin announced plans to deploy strategic arms in neighboring Belarus.

Putin told state television on Saturday that a storage depot for tactical nuclear weapons was being built at Minsk's request and would be completed by July. He didn't say whether the Russian weapons would be transferred to the country in the same month.

His comments—framed as a response to a similar posture adopted by the United States—appeared to undermine a position he took with Chinese counterpart Xi Jinping just days earlier, when the two leaders reaffirmed their opposition to nuclear war and jointly opposed the deployment of nuclear weapons abroad during the latter's high-profile state visit to Moscow.

Well, the US says it's no big deal, but clearly, the Chinese feel betrayed.

China renewed calls for de-escalation in Ukraine on Monday and reminded Russia of its recent opposition to nuclear war days after President Vladimir Putin announced plans to deploy strategic arms in neighboring Belarus.

Putin told state television on Saturday that a storage depot for tactical nuclear weapons was being built at Minsk's request and would be completed by July. He didn't say whether the Russian weapons would be transferred to the country in the same month.

His comments—framed as a response to a similar posture adopted by the United States—appeared to undermine a position he took with Chinese counterpart Xi Jinping just days earlier, when the two leaders reaffirmed their opposition to nuclear war and jointly opposed the deployment of nuclear weapons abroad during the latter's high-profile state visit to Moscow.

You're being pranked by China but don't tell anybody. Anything Russia does in it's war effort will be approved by China ahead of time. But don't expect Russia and China to ever admit that.

Fact is, China and Russia are all aboard with each other now, on stopping America's future plans.

Think of it as sort of a good cop/bad cop thing. China being the good cop along with Russia's role as the bad cop. They're both peace officers, if you will.

Take it to the next level and understand that America doesn't get to win the war against Russia. Allowing that would be China's death wish!

What the heck is a Nazi Khazarian?
Multi-bigoted Luiza is calling Zelensky a Jewish Nazi. A few years ago anti semites posited a theory that Jews did not come from Israel in ancient times, but were members of a people known as Khazars that existed from the 6th to 10th centuries and whose leaders converted to Judaism in the eighth century.

You're being pranked by China but don't tell anybody. Anything Russia does in it's war effort will be approved by China ahead of time. But don't expect Russia and China to ever admit that.

Fact is, China and Russia are all aboard with each other now, on stopping America's future plans.

Think of it as sort of a good cop/bad cop thing. China being the good cop along with Russia's role as the bad cop. They're both peace officers, if you will.

Take it to the next level and understand that America doesn't get to win the war against Russia. Allowing that would be China's death wish!
I really didn't want to go that deep into your fantasy life.

I don't think there's going to be any daylight between Russia and China for the foreseeable future.
Things like not doing what ya say you are going to do is how rifts start. Time will tell. This one thing probably not but if it continues maybe

Multi-bigoted Luiza is calling Zelensky a Jewish Nazi. A few years ago anti semites posited a theory that Jews did not come from Israel in ancient times, but were members of a people known as Khazars that existed from the 6th to 10th centuries and whose leaders converted to Judaism in the eighth century.

Yes, I know his crackpot ideas ... I just want him to own his antisemitism and say, "Jews" instead of hiding behind weasel words.

I don't mind anti-Semites, but I prefer them out and proud (and easily identifiable). These cowardly anti-Semites who hide behind their code words are the worst.

Let's hope they learn their lesson fast.

In the late 1990's, Chinese businesses were opening up to Western trade. Western companies were eager, way too eager, to make deals with China and their Billion person market.

I worked for a telecom company in Hong Kong and we did a deal with China Telecom (CT) to provide connectivity between their network centers in Guangzhou and Shenzen and our center in Hong Kong.

Everyone in the company was excited and saw this a huge opportunity for revenue from China.

After only a few months, it was apparent that we made so many concessions regarding payments and technology transfer that CT was making all the money of the deal and we had been used.

This is only one example of hundreds of bad deals made with China in that time by dozens of companies, all itching to get into China's market.

I think it's safe to say that China doesn't need to learn any lessons on how to play their partners (business or strategic). In fact, we should be studying their lessons...

the-art-of-war-346.jpg

In the late 1990's, Chinese businesses were opening up to Western trade. Western companies were eager, way too eager, to make deals with China and their Billion person market.

I worked for a telecom company in Hong Kong and we did a deal with China Telecom (CT) to provide connectivity between their network centers in Guangzhou and Shenzen and our center in Hong Kong.

Everyone in the company was excited and saw this a huge opportunity for revenue from China.

After only a few months, it was apparent that we made so many concessions regarding payments and technology transfer that CT was making all the money of the deal and we had been used.

This is only one example of hundreds of bad deals made with China in that time by dozens of companies, all itching to get into China's market.

I think it's safe to say that China doesn't need to learn any lessons on how to play their partners (business or strategic). In fact, we should be studying their lessons...

View attachment 770140
Lol, you are likely right! We got no money out of it and they ripped off every tech item they even got a glance of. Copyright and patents also mean nothing to them. My youngest son is in his final year of college. Dual major business and Chinese language. I would imagine he has or will be getting recruited by one of the alphabet soup agencies from our government. Don't know much about the kid these days between work school and his band I only see him on holidays.

October 2022:
Poland negotiates with the U.S. on the joint use of U.S. nuclear weapons on its territory.

Five months have passed:
Poland condemns Putin's plans to deploy nuclear weapons in Belarus because it is a threat to peace in Europe

Forum List

Back