US Nuclear Weapons in Europe?

DYOR . Took me 30 seconds

The United States and its NATO allies do not disclose exact figures for its European-deployed stockpiles. In 2021, it is estimated that there are 100 U.S.-owned nuclear weapons stored in five NATO member states across six bases: Kleine Brogel in Belgium, Büchel Air Base in Germany, Aviano and Ghedi Air Bases in Italy, Volkel Air Base in the Netherlands, and Incirlik in Turkey. The weapons are not armed or deployed on aircraft; they are instead kept in WS3 underground vaults in national airbases, and the Permissive Action Link (PAL) codes used to arm them remain in American hands. To be used, the bombs would be loaded onto dual-capable NATO-designated fighters. Each country is in the process of modernizing its nuclear-capable fighters to either the F-35A, the F-18 Super Hornet, or the Eurofighter Typhoon

Last edited:
DYOR . Took me 30 seconds

The United States and its NATO allies do not disclose exact figures for its European-deployed stockpiles. In 2021, it is estimated that there are 100 U.S.-owned nuclear weapons stored in five NATO member states across six bases: Kleine Brogel in Belgium, Büchel Air Base in Germany, Aviano and Ghedi Air Bases in Italy, Volkel Air Base in the Netherlands, and Incirlik in Turkey. The weapons are not armed or deployed on aircraft; they are instead kept in WS3 underground vaults in national airbases, and the Permissive Action Link (PAL) codes used to arm them remain in American hands. To be used, the bombs would be loaded onto dual-capable NATO-designated fighters. Each country is in the process of modernizing its nuclear-capable fighters to either the F-35A, the F-18 Super Hornet, or the Eurofighter Typhoo
Is that reliable? I was mostly interested in hearing some different opinions. Maybe White6 will clarify his blanket 'no'?

Does America have a case against Russia moving nuclear weapons to Belarus? And, will the threat influence the UK's decision to supply the Ukraine with D.U. weapons?
They all know Russia could wipe out all of them without any possibility of a counter
Mach15 .
They can do nothing to prevent the proposed Belarus narrative . And they know it

China's position seems to be the most sensible and straight outright honest. They say that they have taken a position of only targetting 250 US cities, and they aren't apologetic for taking that position.

We also have them at Incirlik in Turkey. I don't find that to be a smart thing to do.

They all know Russia could wipe out all of them without any possibility of a counter
Mach15 .
They can do nothing to prevent the proposed Belarus narrative . And they know it
The issue is, Russia's response to the UK's DU ammunition going to the Ukraine.

Winning a nuclear war is a topic for the kids on this forum.

Which of the 3 questions does your 'no' apply to?
I only saw 2 questions. I don't think it matters. We have Nuclear weapons in NATO Countries, so we may diplomatically squawk, but really nothing to do there.
It has absolutely nothing to do with supplying Depleted Uranium core ammunition as they are not nuclear weapons, nor can they be made into nuclear weapons.

We also have them at Incirlik in Turkey. I don't find that to be a smart thing to do.
We have or used to have a stockpile of Bomber deployed nukes there, a large stockpile. Not sure if we still do......Turkey seemed to blame the failed coup there on the CIA IIRC?

The issue is, Russia's response to the UK's DU ammunition going to the Ukraine.

Winning a nuclear war is a topic for the kids on this forum.
Have put out a thread on Russia's Hyper Sonic missiles , more FIO .
This answers all questions unless you simply ignore what is offered as factual .Or just choose to ignore it .

I suspect that the Nazi Khazarians will have examined the March 8 Kinzhals slaughter in Kyiv and other cities from 5 missiles and know exactly what they dare not risk .

Does America have a case against Russia moving nuclear weapons to Belarus? And, will the threat influence the UK's decision to supply the Ukraine with D.U. weapons?
There are no longer any nuclear agreements between Russia and the US/NATO, so it makes no sense to talk about having a case against any move by either side, however mutually assured destruction is still the case so no one is intimidated by Putin's/Medvedev's frequent threats of using nukes.

As you suggest, Putin's latest nuclear threat, moving nukes to Belarus, is intended to intimidate the UK to not send Challenger tanks and depleted uranium shells to Ukraine, and of course that effort will fail.

Putin makes these nuclear threats for two reasons: first, he wants to sound tough to the Russian people so that they will not lose confidence in his government despite Russia's humiliating failures in Ukraine, and second, to desperately try to intimidate Ukraine's western allies into ending their support for Ukraine.

So far, Putin appears to be successful in deceiving the Russian people, but clearly, none of Ukraine's western allies have been intimidated by his nuclear threats. If Putin believed Russia could win the war in Ukraine on the battlefield, there would be no need for these nuclear threats, so each new threat is seen as confirmation that even Putin no longer believes the Russian military can prevail in Ukraine.

Russia knows that the coming Ukrainian offensive will devastate their army in Eastern Ukraine. So Putin is meeting Lukashenko 's demand for nuclear weapons before letting Russia move another major force into Belarus.

If the Russians move a major force into Belarus, which will threaten Kyiv, the Ukrainians will have to move a large force from eastern Ukraine to protect Kyiv. That will prevent the expected Ukrainian offensive in Eastern Ukraine.

As I said months ago, NATO should declare all of Western Ukraine to be a NATO protectorate and move NATO forces into Western Ukraine.

Have put out a thread on Russia's Hyper Sonic missiles , more FIO .
This answers all questions unless you simply ignore what is offered as factual .Or just choose to ignore it .

I suspect that the Nazi Khazarians will have examined the March 8 Kinzhals slaughter in Kyiv and other cities from 5 missiles and know exactly what they dare not risk .
I've never ignored what you've said, but I think I've questioned some of it. Where's the thread you started. A link?
Threads come and go too quickly with the kids and their spamming on this board, to be able to find.

I only saw 2 questions. I don't think it matters.
Three questions with the thread title.
We have Nuclear weapons in NATO Countries, so we may diplomatically squawk, but really nothing to do there.
It has absolutely nothing to do with supplying Depleted Uranium core ammunition as they are not nuclear weapons, nor can they be made into nuclear weapons.
Exploded D.U. projectiles cause birth defects and Cancers. Russia's concern is after the war on the effects of the people who farm the land and to those who eat the produce.

Three questions with the thread title.

Exploded D.U. projectiles cause birth defects and Cancers. Russia's concern is after the war on the effects of the people who farm the land and to those who eat the produce.
Which I'm sure you know is bullshit. Extensive research from Serbia showed that the depleted uranium shells only cause health problems if the dust from the explosion is inhaled, however, the experience of Americans who worked on the destroyed twin towers showed that inhaling dust from any explosion involving modern materials is dangerous. There is absolutely no evidence to support your claim that future agricultural products grown on that land would be any more dangerous than agricultural products grown on land that has been bombed and shelled by Russia.

Extensive research from Serbia showed that the depleted uranium shells only cause health problems if the dust from the explosion is inhaled, ..............
Partially right again!
however, the experience of Americans who worked on the destroyed twin towers showed that inhaling dust from any explosion involving modern materials is dangerous. There is absolutely no evidence to support your claim that future agricultural products grown on that land would be any more dangerous than agricultural products grown on land that has been bombed and shelled by Russia.
And in addition, D.U. causes birth defect.
No, there aren't. The INF, which would have applied to moving nukes to Belarus, ended in 2019 and since Putin just suspended Russia's participation in Start 2, there are no other agreements in effect.
Yes there are. Google the question and get back to me when you learn the facts.

Forum List

Back