US marine attacked while patrolling southern border

But Pelosi says its not a crises and refuses to change our laws...the dems could fix this in 15 minuets by correcting the asylum laws...it would stop and everyone would go back home where they are safer than they are at our border....

Vote the dems out of congress folks...learn from 2018...get out and vote....

A Marine takes an oath to protect and defend our nation...if someone gets killed its on the democrat party.....

lol. Not sure I'd go that far but they are indeed complicit by their desire to protect their cheap nannies and groundsmen.

Greg

You know this is sad that we’re divided and, frankly you can blame the legitimate president. A marine or not is attacked by a thug that the democrats adore. Be lucky that we are asking for Legal people but I’m talking to people who doesn’t understand the difference between Legal vs ILLEGAL immigration. Boy next year I’ll be enjoying the media freaking out because their cheating way are going to be limited

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A Marine takes an oath to protect and defend our nation...if someone gets killed its on the democrat party.....

But immigrants are democrats too. I’m mocking the democrats because they has lost their mind

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back