US M2 Bradley vs. best Muscovite (made in communist ussr´s empire ) tank T-90M, who ´d win ? without watching the video

I understand that.....still comes down to who detects the other first. Talking one on one
At 9.8 feet vs 8 ft the Bradley is more likely to be seen first. It does not have the frontal armor anywhere near the M1. The tow range is about 4500 meters and is usually (optimally fired from a stationary position. I have made 1st round hits on ranges greater than 4000 meters with APDS tank rounds, both from stationary and moving. It is the most lethal ground attack tank killer on the planet with the best balance of crew safety, optics, computer ballistics for killing tanks and with variety main gun ammo, excellent for taking out tanks, fixed fortifications, carriers, troops and equipment. Each rounds is about 1/5 the cost of a BGM-71 Tow missile.

Last edited:
At 9.8 feet vs 8 ft the Bradley is more likely to be seen first. It does not have the frontal armor anywhere near the M1. The tow range is about 4500 meters and is usually (optimally fired from a stationary position. I have made 1st round hits on ranges greater than 4000 meters with APDS tank rounds, both from stationary and moving. It is the most lethal ground attack tank killer on the planet with the best balance of crew safety, optics, computer ballistics for killing tanks and with variety main gun ammo, excellent for taking out tanks, fixed fortifications, carriers, troops and equipment. Each rounds is about 1/5 the cost of a BGM-71 Tow missile.
Know all of that.....still comes down to who sees who first

Know all of that.....still comes down to who sees who first
In that case, you would have preferred the Humvee mounted Tow Platoon, I picked up for an ARTEP evaluation exercise, using MILES on all equipment. Those boys, and their LT were bad to the bone and the battllion of tanks my company was facing never knew where I had them, until it was just too damned late, as they could basically disappear, but the tanks could not. Of course, I came from a background of Cavalry Scout Platoon leadership, so my utilization reflected it, and their LT was excellent at executing his new commander's intent. I was merciless on that tank battalion for 10 days straight, as they had pissed me off, and my losses very low. Size does matter. Still, even after that, I preferred my tanks. What else would you expect.

In that case, you would have preferred the Humvee mounted Tow Platoon, I picked up for an ARTEP evaluation exercise, using MILES on all equipment. Those boys, and their LT were bad to the bone and the battllion of tanks my company was facing never knew where I had them, until it was just too damned late, as they could basically disappear, but the tanks could not. Of course, I came from a background of Cavalry Scout Platoon leadership, so my utilization reflected it, and their LT was excellent at executing his new commander's intent. I was merciless on that tank battalion for 10 days straight, as they had pissed me off, and my losses very low. Size does matter. Still, even after that, I preferred my tanks. What else would you expect.
USed to do modern micro-armor gaming. Miniatures. There was one guy who always bought crap just for the embarrassment factor if he beat em.

USed to do modern micro-armor gaming. Miniatures. There was one guy who always bought crap just for the embarrassment factor if he beat em.
After it was over, the external evaluators were pretty unkind to that battalion also, (especially the battalion staff). Me, of course, they basically thought walked on water, certainly for a new Armor Company Commander.

A GOOD ONE

Bradley carries ATM so its a matter of who sees the other first....so you agree sending M1s is a waste.

Best tanker crew. The Bradley missile system is a tank killer. Even so a green crew not well trained can get their butts kicked still.

a traditional western value, litwin

Bradley carries 2 with 2 to spare, that you have to go outside, on top to reload.
M-1 carries 40 main gun rounds, that load from inside. It is the ultimate ground based tank and carrier killer.

The t90 tank wins

The Kremlin claims that as a result of intensive industrial efforts, the Russian army has received 1,500 new and modernized tanks. However, Forbes analysts question these claims. According to the combined assessment, Russian industry is generating just 390 tanks a year. Meaning it may have built or restored just 780 tanks in 2022 and 2023.

The bigger challenge for Russia is not just replacing lost Tanks but finding trained crews. Their poor training and tactics are the reason they are losing so many tanks
That's the second T-90 I've seen in the last few days being taken out by a Bradley. made in ussr´s empire armor is outdated shit.

Forum List

Back