US is worse off now than it was a year ago

Then you are smelling yourself. Nazis seized power in Germany and Republicans are doing the same thing. They are changing the election system in this country so they cannot be voted out of power.
Progs have changed the Constitution. What its meaning was is not what we see today. That all changed in 1913. Improvements to individuals and groups comes with a lot of baggage. And that baggage disregards most personal responsibility depending on the level of protection in the group you belong to.

What do you expect a year after the Trump economic disaster?

united-states-gdp.png
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

The economy is better? I’m paying more for everything, and expect to trim my Christmas budget this year because of that. How’s that better?
The dow is up 4,700+ points since Trump left.

1635329672222.png

Well, now it's over 35,000.

Let me guess...now that Trump is out of office, the stock market no longer matters. It once did to you...

the stock market is on fire....Up over 10K since Obama left office....Don't know what you're talking about....

The dow is up 4,700+ points since Trump left.

View attachment 556919

Well, now it's over 35,000.

Let me guess...now that Trump is out of office, the stock market no longer matters. It once did to you...
No, as a person that has to rely on the market to some extent for my upcoming retirement it always matters….I would say the market is up in spite of Biden, not because of anything he’s done.

No, as a person that has to rely on the market to some extent for my upcoming retirement it always matters….I would say the market is up in spite of Biden, not because of anything he’s done.
of course you would.

The DJIA climbed 148% under Obama.... care to explain that as well?

of course you would.

The DJIA climbed 148% under Obama.... care to explain that as well?
The politicians gave people who never paid any debts back mortgages to keep the housing mania going. And when the inevitable happened many who played by the rules got screwed over. Care to explain that as well. Even W. warned about it.

Everything is better a year later. The negative things you bitches point to is a result of a booming economy. If you’re not invested in business or running a successful private business you’re a moron.

If everything is so great how come everything is inflated? Ever watch a light bulb burn out? It gets really bright.

Just using your barometer. But of course, since it doesn't benefit you any longer...you can't use that barometer and have to talk about something else.

Next report:

U.S. Wholesale Inventories and Durable Goods Orders for September are at 8:30 a.m.

Globalism has not changed the rules. That is a lie. Employers are refusing to share the wealth with it's employees pure and simple.
Employers are still sharing the wealth

But thanks to globalism they are sharing with chinese instead of American workers

56% of independents reporting that they believe the country is worse off today than it was a year ago, according to the most recent Quinnipiac poll.

View attachment 556603

I am not sure how much worse it can get then again winter is coming and who knows what rising oil/gas prices will do and supply chain is still broken and there is a nasty caravan headed our way. The Potted Plant in Chief has NO PLAN!
Noone who understands economics believes that.

We merely need to get started on upgrading infrastructure.

Forum List

Back