US is worse off now than it was a year ago

You make that decision for God. Republicans are trying to seize power through thuggery and they are threatening to get even with their enemies if they regain power. Jews do not have the right to act like thugs which is what they did under Netanyahu. You might be the one burning in Hell fascist.
LOL

you do realize I was only kidding about burning in Hell. You’re such a deranged leftist. Jews have the right to do as they wish. Why are you bringing Israel into this? Golfing Gator is this wacko related to you?

US is worse off now than it was a year ago​

Yep
Some blame it on the Annoying Orange, others on Bidet, I blame it on the shit eating ratfuck vermin that voted for them.

Democrats in general did not say it was racist. Biden said that steps need to be taken on the basis of science. He also criticized Trump for being xenophobic and that is true. Trump is a racist.
Which does nothing to excuse the shrieks when he tried to cut off travel from infected areas.

The economy is better? I’m paying more for everything, and expect to trim my Christmas budget this year because of that. How’s that better?
Unemployment down. Wages up. GDP growth. Massive increase in stock market. Jobs are readily available.

Unemployment down. Wages up. GDP growth. Massive increase in stock market. Jobs are readily available.
56% of Independents disagree. Prices for food, fuel, RE also way up. Supply chain remains challenged. And there is that pesky border crisis…

It’s pretty easy to see. You’re no independent.
I actually am. The problem is the Democratic party has moved so far left it is difficult to vote for their candidates but if I were in AZ I would have supported Sinema. I support Connor Lamb. I am not a GOP sycophant by any measure. Believe what you will, leftist.

So now an opinion may be wrong? Interesting. You leftists are quite the crew.

Golfing Gator do you believe an opinion may be wrong?
Yes, of course an opinion can be wrong.

Let’s say my opinion is that Tim Brady is the worst quarterback ever to play professional football. That opinion is wrong. No one in their right mind would say that is an equally valid opinion.

Tell me, is it an equally valid opinion to say that Tom Brady is the worst quarterback ever?

Yes, of course an opinion can be wrong.

Let’s say my opinion is that Tim Brady is the worst quarterback ever to play professional football. That opinion is wrong. No one in their right mind would say that is an equally valid opinion.

Tell me, is it an equally valid opinion to say that Tom Brady is the worst quarterback ever?
We have facts to dispute that. If you say you believe Tom Brady is the best QB ever, well that opinion cannot be wrong because others may dispute it. What facts do you have to dispute that 56% of Independents believe we are worse off?

Opinion: a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

So now an opinion may be wrong? Interesting. You leftists are quite the crew.

Golfing Gator do you believe an opinion may be wrong?

Why do you keep trying to drag me back into this thread?

An opinion is a personal view of something. Thus you cannot tell someone their opinion is wrong, you can just disagree with it. It is like telling someone they are wrong for not liking tomatoes or for enjoying listening to Britney Spears.

We have facts to dispute that. If you say you believe Tom Brady is the best QB ever, well that opinion cannot be wrong because others may dispute it.
You didn’t answer the question so I’ll rephrase. If I say he is the worst QB ever, is they equally valid as saying he’s the best QB ever?

All opinions can be disputed with facts. I’ve already provided my facts that dispute the economy is worse.

Why do you keep trying to drag me back into this thread?

An opinion is a personal view of something. Thus you cannot tell someone their opinion is wrong, you can just disagree with it. It is like telling someone they are wrong for not liking tomatoes or for enjoying listening to Britney Spears.
Because you and I aren't pals and we rarely agree. So now colfax_m can see that even those that think more like him vs. like myself agree that an opinion may not be wrong. So how can 56% of Independents be wrong in their opinion as he claims?

You didn’t answer the question so I’ll rephrase. If I say he is the worst QB ever, is they equally valid as saying he’s the best QB ever?

All opinions can be disputed with facts. I’ve already provided my facts that dispute the economy is worse.
I would ask you why you think he is the worst ever. I may even laugh at your opinion. But if you say he was a system QB who always played with HoF players and had HoF coaches then sure, your opinion is valid. It would be highly disputed but valid.

Forum List

Back