US is worse off now than it was a year ago

Is income inequality higher than a year ago? Yes.

Inflation and energy are higher thanks to Trump and Americans conspiring with OPEC to keep energy prices higher.
Get a job, go to college, make something of yourself.
No one is inhibiting you to make yourself a better person
and positioning yourself for the opportunity to make more money.
I'm sure most of those wealthy did just that.

But, please, don't cry about the inequality of the outcome because you
didn't want to invest in your life. sheesh

56% of independents reporting that they believe the country is worse off today than it was a year ago, according to the most recent Quinnipiac poll.

View attachment 556603

I am not sure how much worse it can get then again winter is coming and who knows what rising oil/gas prices will do and supply chain is still broken and there is a nasty caravan headed our way. The Potted Plant in Chief has NO PLAN!
No surprise there. The voters put a corrupt life long politician with no management experience in the Oval Office. To top that off Joe Biden seems to be in the early stages of dementia and going downhill fast.

If you think things are bad now just wait …

So now we are going down the ad hominem part. Again, I donated my own platelets for over a year to help save COVID-19 patients while you were cleaning bed pans. Of course I took it seriously. I helped save 50+ lives per the American Red Cross. Maybe we need more useful idiots like me? Actions speak louder than words.
No, we need fewer useful idiots.

You wanted an example. I gave you one. Now your mad.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

No, we need fewer useful idiots.

You wanted an example. I gave you one. Now your mad.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
You said EXAMPLES and we disagree on this one. I am not remotely angry. You gauge disagreement as anger. Leftist playbook 101. Again, explain why I would donate platelets for a year if I didn't take this virus seriously. I'll patiently wait.

PS - the useful idiot comment went over your head. Not a surprise, orderly.

You said EXAMPLES and we disagree on this one. I am not remotely angry. You gauge disagreement as anger. Leftist playbook 101. Again, explain why I would donate platelets for a year if I didn't take this virus seriously. I'll patiently wait.

PS - the useful idiot comment went over your head. Not a surprise, orderly.
We "disagree" on this one because it perfectly exemplifies the point I was making and why you won't be able to understand it.

Your mad. I know. Hence the attempt to belittle me.

I wish we could rewind 2 years back. Inflation wasn't a thing, gas was cheap, you could find jobs but you had to actually hunt for them because so many people were working, china wasnt much of a threat to us, the southern border was a lot more secure and we weren't getting run over by illegals, people were happier in general, I wasn't overly worried about the state of the country, and there wasn't so much anger.

COVID is still the same as it was then. It much like the economy were all because of over reaching governors and a poorly informed cdc that caused all the real problems. They went apeshit and shit down everything that fucked up the economy. COVID itself is no worse or better than it was before.

That is so much bullshit. California has one of the lowest rates of infection in this country.

"More than 70% of California's population has received at least one dose of vaccine, according to the CDC, and the state also leads in total vaccinations administered, roughly 53 million doses. As of Friday, the national average rate was 66.2%.

Being the first state to announce a COVID-19 vaccine requirement for schools, California has some of the strictest mandates in the U.S. The state has mandated vaccines for state employees, health care workers, teachers and at large indoor gatherings."

We "disagree" on this one because it perfectly exemplifies the point I was making and why you won't be able to understand it.

Your mad. I know. Hence the attempt to belittle me.
You called me a "useful idiot" and you get upset for me replying in kind? And you did not answer my question. Another one of your plays. You avoid.

Why would I donate platelets if I didn't take this seriously?

I think blaming Trump for Covid is kind of unfair. There are plenty of fair criticisms to make. I don't think that's one of them.

No one is blaming Trump for the coronavirus. We are blaming Trump for his response and attempt to downplay it.

You called me a "useful idiot" and you get upset for me replying in kind? And you did not answer my question. Another one of your plays. You avoid.

Why would I donate platelets if I didn't take this seriously?
You aren't capable of assessing your own behavior honestly. You think you're the victim here just responding in kind. That's your pathology. That's the story you tell yourself.

I also remember a good bit of resistance from democrats in Congress when he started to take steps to prevent the disease's spread.

Trump took no steps to prevent the spread. He attacked Democrat and the few Republican Governors who attempted to stop the spread. He kept insisting that the coronavirus was not serious.

Trump approval rating were lower than Biden's at the same time in his presidency.

Fact check: Biden's approval rating is higher than Trump's term low​

But then again this numbers game you partisans play is laughable at best.

Biden still has a lead over Trump. Even Republicans admit that voters are not interested in re-litigating the 2020 election.

You are the one spewing nonsense.
If the economy still looked like it did before Covid you morons would be telling everyone how awesome Bidens policies are.

Since its sucking ass you want to blame Trump.

Liberals are the most disingenuous, intellectually dishonest fucktards on the planet.

No one is blaming Trump for the coronavirus. We are blaming Trump for his response and attempt to downplay it.
Nancy Pelosi recommended partying in China Town after news of the Wuhan flu became public.

Talk about downplaying a pandemic.

Forum List

Back