US has half a million fewer jobs than believed after big government revision

But but...OABAMA!!!

Obama didn't get us in there. He didn't distract from that effort by invading Iraq

Afghanistan is squarely on Republicans.
I remember when Obama said he would take down bin Laden no matter where he was found. And Republicans called him naïve and inexperienced. And then when Obama took down bin Laden, those crummy Republicans try to take credit for it.

They’re doing the same exact thing with Obama‘s economy.

But what do you expect? Republicans have no policies besides take away healthcare from millions of Americans because it’s too expensive and give tax cuts for billionaires.

That’s pretty much it.
Who's healthcare did the republicans take away?...do you back up anything you say?...or do you just make shit up?....it was Obama that took my healthcare away...and my doctor of 25 years...
They damn sure tried and were it not for McCain...they would have taken healthcare from millions

But but...OABAMA!!!

Obama didn't get us in there. He didn't distract from that effort by invading Iraq

I remember when Obama said he would take down bin Laden no matter where he was found. And Republicans called him naïve and inexperienced. And then when Obama took down bin Laden, those crummy Republicans try to take credit for it.

But what do you expect? Republicans have no policies besides take away healthcare from millions of Americans because it’s too expensive and give tax cuts for billionaires.

That’s pretty much it.
Who's healthcare did the republicans take away?...do you back up anything you say?...or do you just make shit up?....it was Obama that took my healthcare away...and my doctor of 25 years...
They damn sure tried and were it not for McCain...they would have taken healthcare from millions

“Taken”?
Couldn’t those millions have done the white thing and bought health insurance?

But but...OABAMA!!!

That’s pretty much it.

“Taken”?
"The white thing"?

Man you don't even try to hide your racism

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
But but...OABAMA!!!

That’s pretty much it.

“Taken”?
"The white thing"?

It’s racist of me to point out that white folks BUY health insurance?

That’s pretty much it.

“Taken”?
"The white thing"?

It’s racist of me to point out that white folkfs BUY health insurance?
It's racist of you to claim that buying lie insurance is a "white thing"

That’s pretty much it.

“Taken”?
"The white thing"?

Obama care was insurance people purchased. And whites have been given too much free shit for you to say what you do.

“Taken”?
"The white thing"?

Obama care was insurance people purchased. And whites have been given too much free shit for you to say what you do.
What does skin color have to do with Obamacare?...are you insane?....what free shit do you think I have I gotten for being white?...

Forum List

Back