US govt-funded project harvests from aborted babies for medical research, documents show

These "babies" are not aborted FOR medical research. And if these medical research programs were shut down, there would be just as many abortions.

What is happening is that the medical research makes good use of a tragic event. The research being done could have huge results for saving lives and improving life.
and democrats fund the tragic events that you label abortion [killing the unborn] ...

End of the day, it's like this.

When an obstetrician is being trained, they're always taught that when they are treating a pregnancy, they are treating two patients.

And I think that pretty much covers things.

What we have going here, however, is just plain murder incorporated.

And by their own proposal they want to 'develop a pipeline' for chopping up these poor chidrens as soon as they deliver them. And while they;re still alive, no less.

What a sad, sad, very pathetic and evil business model.

• The aims of the project listed in the original 2015 proposal were to “develop a pipeline to the acquisition, quality control and distribution of human genitourinary [urinary and genital organs and functions] samples obtained throughout development (6-42 weeks gestation). … [and] generate an ongoing resource to distribute fresh developmental human genitourinary samples from various stages (6-42 weeks) to the GUDMAP [GenitoUrinary Development Molecular Anatomy Project] Atlas projects.”

Last edited:
Those poor kids. If they aren't chopping them up while they're still alive, the very second they're born into this world, for a profit, they're passing on trillions of dollars in debt to those who get to live.

Who the heck runs this sick world anyway? I mean, really. I tell ya. Some people...

Last edited:
All kinds of conspiracies theories coming from judicial watch.

It's a matter of official record, killer. Wiki attacks on a messenger simply isn't gonna cut it. I'm sorry, but you're going to have to put a little more effort into it.

These are the actual US Department of Health and Human Services documents that were released as part of a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit and as such cannot be contested.

252 pages worth, in fact...

So, unless you're interested in discussing the actual topical content, meaning the actual material within those officially released 252 pages, browsing around for loaded opinions with regard to the entity who released these official documents from the US Department of Health and Human Services is of no value whatsoever. In fact, it discourages and dissuades relevant dialogue, and I'll have to kindly ask you to leave the thread if this is to remain the scope and purpose of your contributions.

Last edited:

Dr Fauci's agency funded tests where aborted baby parts ...

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15716948/dr-anthony...·

Jul 28, 2021 · DR ANTHONY Fauci's agency has come under fire for bankrolling Frankenstein-style experiments where aborted babies’ scalps and organs were stitched on to rodents.

Mengele’s unethical research was part of existing beliefs ...

Aug 06, 2020 · Photo by: NIR ELIAS / REUTERS. Joseph Mengele, the infamous Nazi physician, may well epitomize the diabolical evil of the Holocaust.A vile antisemite and true believer in racial hygiene, Mengele carried out “selections” of Jews for grossly inhumane “scientific” experiments

Is the Democrat Party systemically evil?

It's a matter of official record, killer. Wiki attacks on a messenger simply isn't gonna cut it. I'm sorry, but you're going to have to put a little more effort into it.

These are the actual US Department of Health and Human Services documents that were released as part of a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit and as such cannot be contested.

252 pages worth, in fact...

So, unless you're interested in discussing the actual topical content, meaning the actual material within those officially released 252 pages, browsing around for loaded opinions with regard to the entity who released these official documents from the US Department of Health and Human Services is of no value whatsoever. In fact, it discourages and dissuades relevant dialogue, and I'll have to kindly ask you to leave the thread if this is to remain the scope and purpose of your contributions.
I'm interested you get your news from
In a complaint filed in San Francisco federal court, the National Abortion Federation, a nonprofit representing abortion providers, accused the Center for Medical Progress and its founder, David Daleiden, of illegally infiltrating and recording its private meetings.

and judicial watch which is anti abortion.

Tell me if anything in here amounts to delivering live fetus from abortion process to

Those poor kids. If they aren't chopping them up while they're still alive, the very second they're born into this world, for a profit, they're passing on trillions of dollars in debt to those who get to live. (you said)

If you can find a place in this 252 paper of chopping up whole live fetuses and trillion of dollars in debt to those who live. I will believe you.

-------------------------------------------------

We have preliminary data that we can isolate human genitourinary tissues (kidneys, ureters and bladders) from various developmental ages (6-24 weeks).

Its such a fallacy they are cutting up any fetuses.
Listen to pronunciation. (BY-oh-SPEH-sih-men) A sample of material, such as urine, blood, tissue, cells, DNA, RNA, or protein, from humans, animals, or plants. Biospecimens may be used for a laboratory test or stored in a biorepository to be used for research.

Definition of biospecimen - NCI Dictionary of Cancer Terms

Last edited:

Dr Fauci's agency funded tests where aborted baby parts ...

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15716948/dr-anthony...·

Jul 28, 2021 · DR ANTHONY Fauci's agency has come under fire for bankrolling Frankenstein-style experiments where aborted babies’ scalps and organs were stitched on to rodents.

Mengele’s unethical research was part of existing beliefs ...

Aug 06, 2020 · Photo by: NIR ELIAS / REUTERS. Joseph Mengele, the infamous Nazi physician, may well epitomize the diabolical evil of the Holocaust.A vile antisemite and true believer in racial hygiene, Mengele carried out “selections” of Jews for grossly inhumane “scientific” experiments

Is the Democrat Party systemically evil?
DR ANTHONY Fauci's agency has come under fire for bankrolling Frankenstein-style experiments where aborted babies’ scalps and organs were stitched on to rodents.

It comes as Dr Fauci - Joe Biden's top medical advisor - is facing a fresh wave of scrutiny for funding virus research at a Chinese lab which is facing questions over whether it may have leaked Covid.

I disagree with your statement about Fauci:
Dr Fauci is not believed to have been directly involved in funding the experiments - but it was carried out by an agency under his control.

Similar experiments using fetus parts have allegedly been carried out at the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) in order to carry out experiments with coronaviruses.
-------------------------------------------
you believe anything.

Ladies, if you get an abortion your baby will get carved up and sent to a laboratory for experiments.

Not to sound crass, but it's dead. What does it matter?

I mean people opposed stem cell research which started out with dead fetus tissue, now we have stem cell medicine that doesn't require it anymore due to the research.

Most research the leads to amazing life changing medical procedures that save countless lives almost always start out crude and seemingly abhorrent.

Once someone is dead anything that made them who they are is gone. All that's left is a bag of meat and bone. If that bag of meat and bone can be used to maybe help those still alive or yet to be born then isn't that worth it? Let them rot in the ground, or potentially help improve lives? It's not hard for me to see the better choice.

Besides, if a woman aborts a baby they most likely didn't care what happened to it to begin with.

Forum List

Back