US gives directive to schools on transgender bathroom access

GWV5903

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2009
Austin, Texas
I think it's time I take advantage of the new Transgender Bathrooms and follow Sofia Veregera, Monica Bellucci and a long list of other gorgeous women into the restrooms...

Oh wait that would be viewed as perverted unless I was Caitlyn Jenner...

This administration is the laughing stock of the world...

How many USMB posters voted for this imbecile...

WASHINGTON — Public schools must permit transgender students to use bathrooms and locker rooms consistent with their chosen gender identity, according to an Obama administration directive issued amid a court fight between the federal government and North Carolina.

The guidance from leaders at the departments of Education and Justice says public schools are obligated to treat transgender students in a way that matches their gender identity, even if their education records or identity documents indicate a different sex.

"There is no room in our schools for discrimination of any kind, including discrimination against transgender students on the basis of their sex," Attorney General Loretta Lynch said in a statement accompanying the directive, which is being sent to school districts Friday.

20th thread on this
BTW, Jenner is reportedly considering going back to a dude LMAO

How many Transgendered students are at these schools? The majority probably have none.

People need to vote this stuff out of lives by voting out these Tyrants like Obama and his nasty party. vote them OUT COME Nov. and NO to Hillary or the commie sympathizer Bernie

I think it's important the the POTUS ignore the little problems like health care for disabled vets, veteran jobs, a raging budget imbalance and terrorism to concentrate of the really important problems like who gets to go potty where.

I think it's important the the POTUS ignore the little problems like health care for disabled vets, veteran jobs, a raging budget imbalance and terrorism to concentrate of the really important problems like who gets to go potty where.

thank you. if he cared half as much about OUR VETS he wouldn't be viewed as such a tyrant jerk. we need to demand a President be limited to how many of these EO'S they can use against US. when they use them (which Obama has Abused) they go around OUR Representation of Congress.

How many USMB posters voted for this imbecile...

I know you are still having problems dealing with your painful loss two times in a row but I voted for your POTUS.

Yes it's painful watching, so your excuse is you voted for 43 twice?

So are you saying you don't know what side of the fence you sit on?
I would recommend you dont watch and to stop whining. He's your POTUS. You will pay taxes and support him after he retires as well or you will be dealt with.

People need to vote this stuff out of lives by voting out these Tyrants like Obama and his nasty party. vote them OUT COME Nov. and NO to Hillary or the commie sympathizer Bernie
You cant vote out your POTUS Obama. You had your chance and failed. If he was allowed to run again you would be wringing your hands in despair again.

Don't ever think the progressive/dem party doesn't have an AGENDA with everything they push on us. wake up already.

this an older article with updates. vote our these Progressives like Obama and NO to anymore of them in our Federal Government to put crap like this on us. It's all for division, to cause mayhem and chaos, and stir up hate. because they don't have anything else to run on. wake up

snip:
The Queering of America’s Future Men by Obama & Jennings Posted on Tuesday, December 8, 2009 by Post Scripts by One Vike

We have all heard about the many nightmares associated with government taking over the health-care industry, but are we really ready for the actual consequences?

Think about that for a moment and let the many possibilities sink into the gray matter inside your skull. When all is said and done there really are no limits.

And please do not give me any of this foolishness about the Republicans and Blue Dog Democrats forcing amendments into the final bill that will disallow certain procedures or conversely that there will be no limitations upon the care given to Americans.

I am not saying that there will be no amendments, or that the liberals in control won’t be forced to accept some conditions they dislike to get the bill passed and signed into law. No, what I am talking about is what will happen should this bill, in whatever form, become the law of the land.

After all, I have learned through the years that whatever laws get passed by congress eventually get changed by unelected and unaccountable judges. Judicial changes in our laws have made this country much different than it was when I was born.

When I was a child, abortion was illegal, parents were considered the rulers of their homes and their children while the teachers actually taught their students to read books about Jack and Jill not Heather has two Mommies or Daddies got a friend.
Also, Dad was portrayed as a man who worked hard and deserved to be respected and looked up to, not ridiculed like Homer Simpson. Sadly, the world I live in now is changed and not for the better.

I’ve learned that I am in the minority when it comes to common sense. When I think of this massive bill being debated in Congress my thoughts automatically wander to the future with visions of politically appointed judges deciding what these fools in Congress actually meant when they voted for the takeover of 1/7 of the American economy.

History tells us that eventually an activist lawyer will be in front of some judge trying to convince him that the men who wrote this bill really meant to say something that is not in it, regardless of the language.

So it will inevitably come down to a politically appointed judge deciding what will be and what will not be covered by the governments health care bill. Look around at the many laws we now live under and you will see that many of the major laws have been forced upon us by activists using the courts to enact law, the constitution, the representative system, and the voters be damned.

Or has everyone been living in the closet for the last 50 years, because from my vantage point I see a country manipulated by unaccountable activist judges. And once we have Obama care, it will inevitably end up in front of some hack judge at some level who will decide what is covered and what is limited.

all of it here:
- See more at: The Queering of America’s Future Men by Obama & Jennings

all you who voted for that man calling himself OUR President, you have committed us to :

good thinking president stupid. Pulling funding from schools hurts who? Oh yeah, the kids. What an idiot. And democrats elected this asshole twice.

How many Transgendered students are at these schools? The majority probably have none.
Exactly. And the authorities being so accommodating will only make people wonder what else will be allowed to slide. Are they trying to attract people to the area or make them pack up and go elsewhere?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

So an entire school, an entire school district and everyone in it has to change to accommodate one person.

CiXY2-eWsAEr_To.jpg

Obama administration: Insurers must provide services regardless of gender identity

Obama and his band of tyrant freaks are pushing this OFF ON YOUR CHILDREN.

Parents tell their daughters to not expose themselves to boys and men. This is a way to break down that kind of behavior and get girls to think nothing of pulling their pants off no matter who is watching.

Forum List

Back