US girls say you are a predator if you date a foreign girl.....Darn, who knew?

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

If a man married one of those foreigners, does that make him a successful predator?

Conversely, if a man hunted down a good US woman to marry does that make him a apex predator?

Neither sounds like a bad thing IMHO. ;)

Of course it could just boil down to supply and demand.....When the locals can't supply what's in demand then imports happen. :laughing0301:

Oh!

:auiqs.jpg:Both of my best exes were part Native. It really don't get more American.

Me and my friends and even her brother called the last one "Crazy Squaw".

A good squaw she was, just don't add Xanax or firewater or it's like "Gremlins" with water.

Last edited:
Both of my grandfathers dated and married foreign chicks, and they weren't "predators" at all.

BTW, American she-males call you a transphone if you date a cisbroad.

And the number of American chicks who are lezbos and hate men in general is at a all time high.

Both of my grandfathers dated and married foreign chicks, and they weren't "predators" at all.

BTW, American she-males call you a transphone if you date a cisbroad.

And the number of American chicks who are lezbos and hate men in general is at a all time high.
They never called me a transphobe when I was married to any of my three wives.

If I was young again I’d definitely be looking abroad for a wife. American women just aren’t worth the drama, the hassle, and the likelihood of her leaving and taking half of everything you own…

Foreign Girls… because American Girls are just too much of a **** to waste our time dating.

That there. Just call me "old-fashioned", but I have a personal policy of not allowing anyone with a dick in my bed.

umm-wait.gif

Naw........................thats just too easy......................

:auiqs.jpg:

If I was young again I’d definitely be looking abroad for a wife. American women just aren’t worth the drama, the hassle, and the likelihood of her leaving and taking half of everything you own…

Foreign Girls… because American Girls are just too much of a **** to waste our time dating.
Working class white girls are still wonderful. Conservative women are great. Black women Puerto Ricans all very beautiful.

Suburban Liberal “elite” or wannabe elite far left women can be problematic …. you usually see them with very weak men like the stay at home boyfriend types or the types of men who support BLM or like the feminine type men.

A great relationship between a man and a woman is predicated on mutual respect between the two sides.

I'm not looking for a wife but rather a woman that I can have great sex with. Most of the women I've dated have too many red flags to consider marrying.

Forum List

Back