US Embassador to Lybia Killed

I'm sure they are more worried about what it means to the campaign than anything else, which says everything about the administration.

The Obama Administration in conjunction with the MSM are furiously trying to spin this in their favor. They're probably trying to determine if Obama will get any kind of political boost if we go to war with Libya. Allahu Akbar!!!

The US Ambassador to Lybia has been killed, as have at least two other embassy staffers.

And what are we going to do about it? Nothing. This is a time when we need a leader - a real, in the front kind - but we don't have one. The obamedia will try to downplay this and focus on its real 'job,' of trying to help obama get reelected.

Is it any wonder why under this administration our allies don't trust us and our enemies laugh at us?

oh please...

what should he do? start carpet bombing libya?

i think we should send the idiot there who did the video... let all the religious freaks have at it.

"i think we should send the idiot there who did the video... let all the religious freaks have at it. "---The Wallower-in-Chief

Which is basiclly apologizing for it. Punish the guy for exercising his right of free speech and reward the renegades behavior.

How's that Arab Spring working out?

Don't you belive that the right to free speech also brings the responsibility of reasoned restraint?
When was the last time you told your Mum she was carrying a few more pounds than she needs to?

I fail to understand, nor will I ever understand why our nation seeks to justify the actions of violence against American citizens and the nations that support it. It has always seemed a simple concept to me that those whom you support should support you and if they do not, then do not take the treasure of the American people both in terms of it's blood and and its resources to support them .

A just and loving God is about peace, and tolerence and should never be used as a reason to cast judgement upon those who hold different beliefs than you nor should it be used as a reason to use violence against others in the name of that God. So until such time as we as a nation stop supporting those that use religion as a means to harm others no matter what that religion is , we will continue to find our treasure sacrificed for no other reason than to satisfy the lust of the mob. In short do not tolerate those who use God as means to harm others with your money or your blood no matter where they live, or nations that support them.

Obamination asked if we can "retreat."

See what happens when you don't have a good plan of who will replace a dictator, you get a more dangerous country run by idiots and thugs.

I'm more frighted that Punkotard can't spell "Ambassador".

Of course you are. That Muzzie Beasts attacked U.S. soil in a direct act of war against the United States, killing the AMBASSADOR, not only an act of open warfare but a violation of the Geneva convention, doesn't bother you at all - unless it hurts Obama's campaign.

And that they were upset about a slanderous film made by an American that defamed their religion,

Will you be joining other democrats to have a law passed making it a crime to say anything against Islam or the warlord Muhammad? Of course you will, I expect an executive order from Obama outlawing any disrespect to Islam, today.

which is the sort of thing Punkotard gets upset about when it's his Cult being mocked.

You know fuckface, you have attacked the Mormons constantly, yet I've seen ZERO violence or threats of violence from Mormons.

You know why, stupidfuck? Because Mormonism really IS a peaceful religion, where Islam is a violent and evil religion.

And look at which one YOU support....

This was a sad and horrible thing that happened.......only thing that is sickening me more is reading how the progressives seem to be trying to down play this tragedy....This isnt about religion you pathetic asshole progressives it is about POWER you you fucking morons keep handing them more and apologizing for not doing it fast enough!

Who started the Arab spring crap? Bush and Cheney, wasn't it?

And if we had a real leader in office now the Arab Spring would have been an opportunity instead of something to try and avoid the way obama has been doing. We will pay a long and heavy price for his incompetence.

That's actually a really interesting statement.
What should he have done differently?

Stayed out of it.
You do know that Libya was involved in the release of the Lockerby Bomber? This is just another cause and effect of that fiasco.

Oil contracts for terrorists, an attempt to destabilize the oil fields just to jack up oil prices.

The usual.

Read your history....that would be a good start.

I dont have to read it, idiot. I was there.
You don't have an answer. You just throw out sound bites you heard somewhere. Maybe the voices in your head.

If you lived it, you apparently are too stupid to have learned from it. Tell us how successful we were in PROPPING UP an unpopular dictator in Iran. Was it a success or a failure? What do you think would have happened if we tried to prop up unpopular dictators in Libya and Egypt?

As soon as you tell me what the fuckall any of that has to do with this thread.
But you can't. You can't stop spinning crap out of your ass just because it rhymes with something you see posted here.

Will you be joining other democrats to have a law passed making it a crime to say anything against Islam or the warlord Muhammad? Of course you will, I expect an executive order from Obama outlawing any disrespect to Islam, today.

And if this does not happen will you be updating your world view or are you going to remain a dumb fuck because you choose to?

I dont have to read it, idiot. I was there.
You don't have an answer. You just throw out sound bites you heard somewhere. Maybe the voices in your head.

If you lived it, you apparently are too stupid to have learned from it. Tell us how successful we were in PROPPING UP an unpopular dictator in Iran. Was it a success or a failure? What do you think would have happened if we tried to prop up unpopular dictators in Libya and Egypt?

But you can't. You can't stop spinning crap out of your ass just because it rhymes with something you see posted here.
I don't get it.... Some Christians might look down on her for sexual choice to be gay but Muslims in the middle east would without a doubt stone her to death and yet she defends them.......That make much sense to you?

This is a foreign policy blunder, plain and simple. We should of never had an embassy in Libya.

The US Ambassador to Lybia has been killed, as have at least two other embassy staffers.

And what are we going to do about it? Nothing. This is a time when we need a leader - a real, in the front kind - but we don't have one. The obamedia will try to downplay this and focus on its real 'job,' of trying to help obama get reelected.

Is it any wonder why under this administration our allies don't trust us and our enemies laugh at us?

Under Gaddafi this would have never happened.

And if we had a real leader in office now the Arab Spring would have been an opportunity instead of something to try and avoid the way obama has been doing. We will pay a long and heavy price for his incompetence.

Stayed out of it.
You do know that Libya was involved in the release of the Lockerby Bomber? This is just another cause and effect of that fiasco.

Oil contracts for terrorists, an attempt to destabilize the oil fields just to jack up oil prices.

The usual.

So you disagree with Unkotare...the Arab Spring wasn't an opportunity to be taken?

You mean the man who masterminded airplane hijackings and killed Americans?

That would be the man so horrified at what happened in Afghanistan and Iraq that he disavowed violence and opened his country to arms inspectors.

Yes, the same one.

Well Jimmy Carter supported the downfall of the Shah in Iran which gave us the current regime trying to build nukes to destroy Israel and possibly the USA.

Today Obamination has provided the new Irans to the world in Libya and Egypt.....I see a pattern here.

Stayed out of it.

The usual.

So you disagree with Unkotare...the Arab Spring wasn't an opportunity to be taken?

I don't know what Unk said. I do know that friends of Obama, Bill Ayres, and his wife Bernadine Dorn provided aid to rebels all over the Middle-East. They also supported the flotilla that attempted to supply Palestinian terrorists against Israel.

Not many know the result of this Arab uprising. Mass church burnings. Rap and murder. Women being killed because they're unfortunate enough to have been raped by Qaddafi troops. It's a real mess right now.

I don't get it.... Some Christians might look down on her for sexual choice to be gay but Muslims in the middle east would without a doubt stone her to death and yet she defends them.......That make much sense to you?

Because Muslims hate Christians and so does she.

Exactly! And under Mubarak, our flag would still be flying over out embassy in Egypt. S of S clinton is doing a bang up job, isn't she?

Forum List

Back