US drops to last place in economic freedom ranking under Joe Biden

You are so dishonest. Here is what you posted.
LOL, there are no lies in the post made by me. Are you stupid, or are you trying to cover your ass for lying about me? Being that you are a Trumpanzee*, I believe the former.

Trumpanzee: an irrational and irritable assclownish beast that is completely immunized {hannitized magatized} to logic-or-reason, any-and-all negative facts-or-evidence concerning Trump, and remains a devout and mindless supporter of the buffoon.

This year’s Index of Economic Freedom paints a disturbing picture, both at home and abroad," Heritage President Kevin Roberts said of the report. "The decline of American economic freedom is serious cause for alarm and has real and tangible consequences for all Americans, especially low-income families and the working class."

The report determined the U.S. fell 2.7 points from the 2021 Index of Economic Freedom to a record-low score of 72.1, according to the data released Monday. The U.S. also fell to its lowest ranking globally, from the 20th spot in last year’s rating to 25th in 2022.

The index, launched in 1995, evaluates countries on rule of law, government size, regulatory efficiency and open markets, while also examining specific categories such as property rights, judicial effectiveness, government integrity and tax burden.

Americans are currently dealing with 40-year highs in inflation, with the consumer price index rising 7.5% in January of this year compared to the same month in 2021. Biden’s first year in office also saw a supply-chain crisis, U.S. consumer confidence plunging to an 11-year low, industries rocked by vaccine and mask mandates and the U.S. national debt notching a new record when it surpassed $30 trillion.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/...-freedom-index

Joe Biden is the economy killer.
This fails as a post hoc fallacy.

LOL, there are no lies in the post made by me. Are you stupid, or are you trying to cover your ass for lying about me? Being that you are a Trumpanzee*, I believe the former.

Trumpanzee: an irrational and irritable assclownish beast that is completely immunized {hannitized magatized} to logic-or-reason, any-and-all negative facts-or-evidence concerning Trump, and remains a devout and mindless supporter of the buffoon.
You did lie, you claimed Biden's inflation rate was less than Reagan's second year. Biden at 7.5%, Raegan is at 6.3% So again another lie.

Now, you have called me several things and have yet to prove any of them, so I assume you are pissed for being called out.

Unless you prove your accusations about me, then you are still a low life scum liar and that is what you are.

So tell me moron, you think we are better off than we were a year ago? Children will admire you for this one......lol
More to the point, tell me how and support it with financial evidence or any other documentation, how trumps regime directly made you better off. Because that is what you are comparing it to.
The irony is,when debating anything with republicans It's like talking to children.

More to the point, tell me how and support it with financial evidence or any other documentation, how trumps regime directly made you better off. Because that is what you are comparing it to.
The irony is,when debating anything with republicans It's like talking to children

And it is like talking to retards when dealing with the left that thinks higher prices on everything is better even when inflation outpaces wages. Everyone had more disposable income under Trump, I don't have to reference anything as you already know its true.

And it is like talking to retards when dealing with the left that thinks higher prices on everything is better even when inflation outpaces wages.
Do some research and absorb how inflation starts and who benefits. Surprise surprise, it's attached to a buoyant economy increasing by people spending money. The didn't do that under trump dickhead.
Everyone had more disposable income under Trump, I don't have to reference anything as you already know its true.
Did those blacks in NO have more disposable income under trump?
You have no evidence to prove your point because you hate Biden so cut the shit and admit it.
You'll fabricate anything to ridicule his presidency be ause youre full of hatred, bile and venom. Yet you suggest i should t aske your word for an accurate assessment of the economy. Piss off. You're delusional.

Do some research and absorb how inflation starts and who benefits. Surprise surprise, it's attached to a buoyant economy increasing by people spending money. The didn't do that under trump dickhead.

You have no evidence to prove your point because you hate Biden so cut the shit and admit it.
You'll fabricate anything to ridicule his presidency be ause youre full of hatred, bile and venom. Yet you suggest i should t aske your word for an accurate assessment of the economy. Piss off. You're delusional.
Hey Fucktard, show me how paying $100 for 3 bags of groceries is better than carrying out 10 bags last year. Show me how a fill up at $65 is better than $39 at this time last year? Everyone is taking a pay cut under Biden and dumbass ball licking pricks like yourself think it is wonderful or your are too fucking stupid to realize it is happening. There is one more option, you are a grown man child like Freddie in the last Die Hard movie sponging off your parents while you play video games in the basement. Damn you are dumbfuck

Inflation like we have is never because of something that happened over one year. It happened because of years of free money and low interest rates.

Hey Fucktard, show me how paying $100 for 3 bags of groceries is better than carrying out 10 bags last year. Show me how a fill up at $65 is better than $39 at this time last year? Everyone is taking a pay cut under Biden and dumbass ball licking pricks like yourself think it is wonderful or your are too fucking stupid to realize it is happening. There is one more option, you are a grown man child like Freddie in the last Die Hard movie sponging off your parents while you play video games in the basement. Damn you are dumbfuck
The previous post was brought to you by a maga fuckup still bitch ass crazy after all these years.

Inflation like we have is never because of something that happened over one year. It happened because of years of free money and low interest rates.
mostly free money, paying people to sit at home is never a good idea, we were fine until that bullshit started and continues with free child tax credits

And who was responsible for that? Not trump and republicans. Perish the thought. Piss off. You're becoming boringly ignorant.

The report determined the U.S. fell 2.7 points from the 2021 Index of Economic Freedom to a record-low score of 72.1, according to the data released Monday. The U.S. also fell to its lowest ranking globally, from the 20th spot in last year’s rating to 25th in 2022.

Joe Biden is the economy killer.
Definitely doesn't speak well for Biden!
But the fall from 20th. to 25th. in the last year seems to be indicative of troubles that are more than just Biden's fault.

Non-economic freedom had followed the same pace in the year before Biden.

My only disagreement is in allowing them to focus the contumely on Biden.
They'll simply put another figurehead in and continue the same destructive policies.

Democrat policies.

It is Democrats, writ large.

Every one of 'em needs to be booted from office.
Yeah but hon, the fall was from 20th. to 25th. and that follows the pace of all freedoms, as you will know from the link I've posted for you several times now.

Does Trump bear any responsibility for what it already was when Biden took over?

We shut down the economy, then threw $4 trillion in government spending into the mix, stopped people from making rent or mortgage payments, gave out unemployment, tax credits, Cares money, disrupted manufacturing and broke supply chains and this is what will happen. It didn't take several years, it took a pandemic to spur this inflation, and this will be a norm for awhile, I see inflation increasing and hopefully by next year we will see the country settle back into low inflation and interest rates lowering.

Yeah but hon, the fall was from 20th. to 25th. and that follows the pace of all freedoms, as you will know from the link I've posted for you several times now.

Does Trump bear any responsibility for what it already was when Biden took over?
The fall can be attributed to republic efforts to limit voting.

We shut down the economy, then threw $4 trillion in government spending into the mix, stopped people from making rent or mortgage payments, gave out unemployment, tax credits, Cares money, disrupted manufacturing and broke supply chains and this is what will happen. It didn't take several years, it took a pandemic to spur this inflation, and this will be a norm for awhile, I see inflation increasing and hopefully by next year we will see the country settle back into low inflation and interest rates lowering.
The 20th. position in the previous year still speaks loudly. But if it's Covid related then it's Covid related for the 19 rated better than America too.

That then makes it relative to how Trump handled Covid!
Then with Biden, conceivably no better, even if the trend was set by Trump and wasn't reversible so quickly.

Forum List

Back