US drops to last place in economic freedom ranking under Joe Biden

The only thing he has done that I support is getting us out of Afghanistan.

My point is bigger. Our problems are not just because of Biden. As I asked early, is telling farmers they can no longer make a living by selling their products to people they have sold them to for years a sign of economic freedom?

The reason we continue to fall further and further down the list is because people only want to condemn in a partisan manner.
Biden and the Dims are 95% of the reason, dumbass. A few tariffs is not the some total of government interference in our economy.

This year’s Index of Economic Freedom paints a disturbing picture, both at home and abroad," Heritage President Kevin Roberts said of the report. "The decline of American economic freedom is serious cause for alarm and has real and tangible consequences for all Americans, especially low-income families and the working class."

The report determined the U.S. fell 2.7 points from the 2021 Index of Economic Freedom to a record-low score of 72.1, according to the data released Monday. The U.S. also fell to its lowest ranking globally, from the 20th spot in last year’s rating to 25th in 2022.

The index, launched in 1995, evaluates countries on rule of law, government size, regulatory efficiency and open markets, while also examining specific categories such as property rights, judicial effectiveness, government integrity and tax burden.

Americans are currently dealing with 40-year highs in inflation, with the consumer price index rising 7.5% in January of this year compared to the same month in 2021. Biden’s first year in office also saw a supply-chain crisis, U.S. consumer confidence plunging to an 11-year low, industries rocked by vaccine and mask mandates and the U.S. national debt notching a new record when it surpassed $30 trillion.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/...-freedom-index

Joe Biden is the economy killer.
COVID caused these problems.

The only thing he has done that I support is getting us out of Afghanistan.

My point is bigger. Our problems are not just because of Biden. As I asked early, is telling farmers they can no longer make a living by selling their products to people they have sold them to for years a sign of economic freedom?

The reason we continue to fall further and further down the list is because people only want to condemn in a partisan manner.
We would be fighting in Afghanistan while Putin was bombing Ukraine if Biden had not got us out. Somebody had to, the war was never going to end. Other than that, I agree with you.

If they aren't talking about the impact of COVID, they are full of shit.
Oh, good to know. That would mean that TRUMP!'s last year wasn't his fault either. We kind of knew that, but good to have it confirmed.

You don't care about this country.
ROFL! No prog is in a position to make such a claim.

Here's a photo showing how much you care:

FRI.00_03_18_17.Still001.jpg

Covid did not cause the massive inflation, massive government spending causes that
COVID caused the lack of supply to match the increased demand for products that has occurred because of the worldwide shutdowns caused by the pandemic. If massive government spending caused it, then trump spending us into record deficits is the cause and not Biden.

COVID caused the lack of supply to match the increased demand for products that has occurred because of the worldwide shutdowns caused by the pandemic. If massive government spending caused it, then trump spending us into record deficits is the cause and not Biden.
I marvel at how you dumbass progs blame all spending on Trump even though a majority of Democrats voted for it and even demanded it. Dims demanded the supplements for COVID, which were responsible for most of the deficit.

Your post is proof that you're nothing but a sleazy lying scumbag.

Twist and turn, spin and spin. No matter what, it's never Quid Pro's fault. Is the guy actually president or not?

are you sucking his dick or letting Biden fuck you up the ass? Damn you are either a complete idiot or just brainwashed

Forum List

Back