US Drawing Up Plans To Sink the Russian Black Sea Fleet: Ukrainian Official

Even if it's only going to start with one ship at a time, will this be a critical escalation and the end of mutually agreed upon rules governing this war?

Or could this be only in the interests of America's 'confidence' propaganda being used to ensure the Amerian people that they are still safe?

It really does appear to have some negative effect on building confidence in American minds!

And IMHO it's a bit puzzling on what the purpose could be when the ability to sink Russia's fleet is already there?
It's to help ensure the security of our greatest all-lie on the planet
IsNtReal

It's to help ensure the security of our greatest all-lie on the planet
IsNtReal
It's an evil apartheid regime and there's no other way of spelling it.

But it's looking more and more like the world's superpowers are going to clash. America's war with Russia is the opening salvo and it could very well be that America is going to try to soften Russia up for a while first.

The only hitch in the plan is the fact that America must think that MAD isn't a factor.

I just can't figure why several are objecting to the way I posted the title for this thread?

You go to war, you suffer the consequences.
You cause harm to a nuclear power outside of the boundaries agreed upon for this war and you suffer the consequences.

I'm trying to promote the conversation on the possibilities of how it's going to end, but nearly everybody are staying fixed on the 'confidence' afforded by the propaganda.

That's false security that's necessary when the gambling stakes are so high.

Oh you mean those reasons that turned out to be lie's, and this as Durham is closing in on the real culprit's as we speak ?? Give it up already, and quit making a fool of yourself with jabs like that. Didn't think no one would catch that did ya ?
I was hoping it would be acknowledged.

There are reasons why Trump wouldn't have started America's war with Russia and they're varied.

I'll leave it to someone else to debate the points.

If you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen I'll say it one more time cuz you're some kind of crazy idiot if you think only your opinion matters.
When it's only my opinion that matters, it's because most who read my opinion go batshit crazy with rage and become unable to express their contrary opinions.

You demonstrate that yourself Stann. Try to keep it together the next time you don't like my opinion.
Otherwise you just demonstrate that you're a lowbrow schmuck.

I was hoping it would be acknowledged.

There are reasons why Trump wouldn't have started America's war with Russia and they're varied.

I'll leave it to someone else to debate the points.
Well gee golly gosh give that Mannish Boy a kiddie box of
animal crackers.And a New sky-blue-pink blanket for his
afternoon nappy.

You forgot one, Russia using a several nuclear weapons to take out key cities across Europe.
I see it much more likely that Russia knows their real enemy and the nuclear strike wouldn't be in Europe.

However, I also see a Russian tactical nuclear weapon strike on the Ukraine, which wouldn't be answered by America.

I see that as an unwanted consequence of a proxy war.
Is Putin crazy enough to do so? If he thinks he has nothing to lose I think he would do it. He would start with one shot only to see if his orders were followed. He would publicly execute any officers who did not launch on orders to be sure the rest of his command would do as they were told. I do not think Putin is able to accept a loss and retreat to previous borders, if his health is as bad as some in the press want to proclaim then this situation is more dangerous than most people realize.
Your country's propaganda has caused you to mistake Putin's resolve for Russia's resolve.

Russia fully understands the challenge that sent them to war and they know their enemy.

Russia's possible loss of Putin can't be concluded to be better for Russia's enemies. There's no tangible reason promoted to say that it won't be worse.

Agreed. What’s mind boggling is why would the US ruling class pursue a war with Russia over the most corrupt nation in Europe with a strong Nazi influence and of no importance to the US.
In my honest opinion gipper, this war is America's opening shot at world domination by eliminating the first superpower that stands in the way. The method of a proxy war is necessary because a direct attack would result in MAD.

Russia will not accept defeat, the war will be ongoing in some form for the foreseeable future, and China's entry into the war, if it becomes necessary, would be expected on some level.

I'm here to explore the possibilities and state the true facts as I see it. All in the interest of doing my part in the interest of a peaceful resolution.

What is the most probable way this war can end?

I think that America is demanding of the Ukraine that the Ukraine not talk peace. That has arisen in the news lately, although it's also possibly 'confidence' propaganda.

Well gee golly gosh give that Mannish Boy a kiddie box of
animal crackers.And a New sky-blue-pink blanket for his
afternoon nappy.
I don't solicit silly responses like that, but I understand that it's a necessary part of the forum now.

legitimate Ukrainian targets, not legitimate US targets. thats the difference that you seem unable to grasp.

legitimate Ukrainian targets, not legitimate US targets. thats the difference that you seem unable to grasp.
And if you had bothered to read the news article that gave rise to this thread, you would have seen in the third paragraph that the proposal was to supply Ukraine with anti ship missiles and not for the US to target Russian ships.

Gerashchenko cited the Reuters report on Washington’s effort to ship Harpoon and Naval Strike Missiles to Ukraine. The missiles have a range of up to 300 km and cost $1.5 million each.

The article goes on to say that it has not yet been decided whether to deliver the missiles directly to Ukraine or to deliver them to eastern European countries that would then deliver them to Ukraine. There is nothing in this article to suggest the US was considering targeting Russian ships itself.

Clearly, the claim that the US was planning to attack Russian ships is a lie by the OP that you are now spreading.

And if you had bothered to read the news article that gave rise to this thread, you would have seen in the third paragraph that the proposal was to supply Ukraine with anti ship missiles and not for the US to target Russian ships.

Gerashchenko cited the Reuters report on Washington’s effort to ship Harpoon and Naval Strike Missiles to Ukraine. The missiles have a range of up to 300 km and cost $1.5 million each.

The article goes on to say that it has not yet been decided whether to deliver the missiles directly to Ukraine or to deliver them to eastern European countries that would then deliver them to Ukraine. There is nothing in this article to suggest the US was considering targeting Russian ships itself.

Clearly, the claim that the US was planning to attack Russian ships is a lie by the OP that you are now spreading.
I really had no intention of lying.
I'll petition the moderator to change the title of the thread to that stated in the link.

US Drawing up Plans to Sink the Russian Black Sea Fleet: Ukrainian Official.

I really had no intention of lying.
I'll petition the moderator to change the title of the thread to that stated in the link.

US Drawing up Plans to Sink the Russian Black Sea Fleet: Ukrainian Official.
No intention of lying and yet throughout the thread you refer to consequences of a US attack on Russian ships? Not very credible.

In my honest opinion gipper, this war is America's opening shot at world domination by eliminating the first superpower that stands in the way. The method of a proxy war is necessary because a direct attack would result in MAD.

Russia will not accept defeat, the war will be ongoing in some form for the foreseeable future, and China's entry into the war, if it becomes necessary, would be expected on some level.

I'm here to explore the possibilities and state the true facts as I see it. All in the interest of doing my part in the interest of a peaceful resolution.

What is the most probable way this war can end?

I think that America is demanding of the Ukraine that the Ukraine not talk peace. That has arisen in the news lately, although it's also possibly 'confidence' propaganda.
Thing is it might just backfire on the oligarchy’s plan for world domination. We might end up impoverished should the dollar lose reserve status or we get a nuclear holocaust.

Our leadership is so corrupt and so lacking in understanding and logic, it’s anyone’s guess what disasters await us.

The article goes on to say that it has not yet been decided whether to deliver the missiles directly to Ukraine or to deliver them to eastern European countries that would then deliver them to Ukraine.
Yes, it does say that and that spills the beans on the fact that America is being cautious to keep it appearing that it's only involved in a minor way.

Deliver the missiles through another European country?

Why would anybody think that Russia buys into this scam of it not being America's war?

Even if it's only going to start with one ship at a time, will this be a critical escalation and the end of mutually agreed upon rules governing this war?

Or could this be only in the interests of America's 'confidence' propaganda being used to ensure the Amerian people that they are still safe?

It really does appear to have some negative effect on building confidence in American minds!

And IMHO it's a bit puzzling on what the purpose could be when the ability to sink Russia's fleet is already there?
Russia will retaliate by sinking American Ships
it's not hard to do these days.
The Russian Anti ship Battery is faster and more advanced than its American counterpart.

JO

Yes, it does say that and that spills the beans on the fact that America is being cautious to keep it appearing that it's only involved in a minor way.

Deliver the missiles through another European country?

Why would anybody think that Russia buys into this scam of it not being America's war?
America's role is not minor at all. The aid coming from the US and Europe is what is sustaining Ukraine's resistance to the Russian invasion. It is just as important to Ukraine as US aid was to the defeated Red Army in WWII. However, the claim that Russia is at war with the US has no basis in fact or logic.

The facts are this: Russia violated international agreements it was party to and international law to launch two invasions of Ukraine and the US and other nation are providing are providing critical military and civil aid to help Ukraine resist, and perhaps defeat, the Russian invaders.

Thing is it might just backfire on the oligarchy’s plan for world domination. We might end up impoverished should the dollar lose reserve status or we get a nuclear holocaust.

Our leadership is so corrupt and so lacking in understanding and logic, it’s anyone’s guess what disasters await us.
To be completely honest, we don't know what the consequences will be if America fails to finally defeat Russia.

Russia, China, and the other powerful nations combined could turn to the exact same aggression as is America's behaviour.

Just the fact that China has done everything in it's power to avoid the military approach, doesn't mean that they will stay resolved with their current methods.

However, inevitably military aggression will have to be met with China's response in kind.

I'm fully convinced that no answer can lie in non-nuclear, conventional warfare. All wars need an eventual winner and a loser, but losing can't be possible for a nuclear power.

But here we are with the US experimenting in the Ukraine against a nuclear power!

Russia will retaliate by sinking American Ships
it's not hard to do these days.
The Russian Anti ship Battery is faster and more advanced than its American counterpart.

JO
I think you're right but I would suggest that Russia can't defend it's navy either.

America shipping the needed anti-ship missiles through a European country is fooling nobody.

In truth, the entire makeup of this war can't be fooling anybody but fools!

I think you're right but I would suggest that Russia can't defend it's navy either.

America shipping the needed anti-ship missiles through a European country is fooling nobody.

In truth, the entire makeup of this war can't be fooling anybody but fools!
The sinking of the Moskva marked the end of Naval warfare as we know it. In a heartbeat all floating Naval Assets anywhere in the world have become obsolete. The larger they are the more obsolete they are.

Forum List

Back