US Drawing Up Plans To Sink the Russian Black Sea Fleet: Ukrainian Official

Wow ! So now I know how you guys think, putin invaded their Ukraine just so we could put more money and Biden's pockets. You probably believe that this would have never happened if trump was in office. You're wrong on both accounts, putin is psychotic, he has the delusion that NATO nations are going to attack him, and unfortunately because he's attack the Ukraine and practically destroyed it, and now he's threatening Finland and Sweden. He's bringing about his own worst fears. If he doesn't relent from all this aggression, he may well bring about the destruction of this world. It would have happened sooner if trump was still president, because he said he would bomb Moscow, that would lead to a nuclear war.
Mindless is a good name for you.

How does this work for you?

You're making an ass of yourself Stann.

Fk you on your idea of me leaving.
If you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen I'll say it one more time cuz you're some kind of crazy idiot if you think only your opinion matters.

Remember the Cuban missile crisis? This is the equivalent for Russia.

Secondly why is our corrupt government supporting a neo-Nazi regime? Why would anyone with a brain risk nuclear war over fucking Ukraine?
That was Russian aggression again towards the United States. Even in your spin you can't defend to Russia.

I don't believe button is planning the attack, we have been giving the ukrainians valuable tools and information about the enemy they face. It is up to them which targets they choose to attack.
Putin is a master strategist. He knows the first thing the US always goes after is the command and control.

By eliminating that part of the Russian military, he has confounded the American planners!

Putin is a master strategist. He knows the first thing the US always goes after is the command and control.

By eliminating that part of the Russian military, he has confounded the American planners!
You obviously don't know how ridiculous you sound. Russia is losing this war badly, and it's only going to get worse for them. The more they escalate, the more support the Ukraine will get. Not just from US, but the entire world. There is no excuse for what Russia has done.

You obviously don't know how ridiculous you sound. Russia is losing this war badly, and it's only going to get worse for them. The more they escalate, the more support the Ukraine will get. Not just from US, but the entire world. There is no excuse for what Russia has done.
I see you have a difficult time with sarcasm.

Agreed. What’s mind boggling is why would the US ruling class pursue a war with Russia over the most corrupt nation in Europe with a strong Nazi influence and of no importance to the US.

We're the most corrupt nation in the west but that doesn't mean we deserve to be invaded by hostile neighbors who bomb our schools and kill our citizens, both adult and children. I mean fuck we had a fucking presidential candidate pay Russia for fake crap on her opponent and now a fucking president that's fucking feeling up little girls and takes 10% for the big guy. But if we are invaded I would hope we would get help from our allies, nearby and abroad.

Correct on that point, I couldn't understand how you could search positions and be so fickle.
??? I have no idea what that means.

I was trolling the trolls. There are a few posters who come on every day and go:

BRAWK!!!
BRAWK!!!
NUKES!!!!
BRAWK!!!!
NAZIS!!!!
BRAWK!!!
BRAWK!!!
BRAWK!!!
NATO!!!!!
BRAWK!!!
BRAWK!!!

That's all true for Biden, just as it's all true for America. Biden's war is just a lot more dangerous and careless.

At least Trump had reasons to not start a war against Russia.
Oh you mean those reasons that turned out to be lie's, and this as Durham is closing in on the real culprit's as we speak ?? Give it up already, and quit making a fool of yourself with jabs like that. Didn't think no one would catch that did ya ?

We're the most corrupt nation in the west but that doesn't mean we deserve to be invaded by hostile neighbors who bomb our schools and kill our citizens, both adult and children. I mean fuck we had a fucking presidential candidate pay Russia for fake crap on her opponent and now a fucking president that's fucking feeling up little girls and takes 10% for the big guy. But if we are invaded I would hope we would get help from our allies, nearby and abroad.
Otherwise get rescued by the good guy's eh ? lol

??? I have no idea what that means.

I was trolling the trolls. There are a few posters who come on every day and go:

BRAWK!!!
BRAWK!!!
NUKES!!!!
BRAWK!!!!
NAZIS!!!!
BRAWK!!!
BRAWK!!!
BRAWK!!!
NATO!!!!!
BRAWK!!!
BRAWK!!!
I agree with you I'm unfamiliar with the concept of sarcasm. But since you weren't talking to putin, I believe what you were practicing was called irony.

Remember the days when the far left was anti-war except under Obama and now Biden?
You don't understand, we are not engaged in the war with Russia ; we are supporting a free nation ' s right to self-determination.

You don't understand, we are not engaged in the war with Russia ; we are supporting a free nation ' s right to self-determination.

War is war, either you are anti-war or you are not!

Just like the far left approved of the illegal wars of Obama.

Just funny how the far left is only anti war with an (R) next to the name..

War is war, either you are anti-war or you are not!

Just like the far left approved of the illegal wars of Obama.

Just funny how the far left is only anti war with an (R) next to the name..
Every situation is unique. Putin's delusions are solely responsible for this situation. The Western world is reacting appropriately.

Every situation is unique. Putin's delusions are solely responsible for this situation. The Western world is reacting appropriately.

No it is not, war is war no matter the circumstances, so either you are anti war or you are not!

Pretty simple, the letter behind someone's name in politics should never dictate that.

I agree with you I'm unfamiliar with the concept of sarcasm. But since you weren't talking to putin, I believe what you were practicing was called irony.
I was mostly just mocking the idea that the US was planning to sink the Black Sea Fleet. :stir:

Hopefully Norway will provide NSM to Ukraine while Biden dithers. At least that would push the Russian fleet further off the coast.

No it is not, war is war no matter the circumstances, so either you are anti war or you are not!

Pretty simple, the letter behind someone's name in politics should never dictate that.
Few things in this world are black and white. Grow up already.

Few things in this world are black and white. Grow up already.

War is War, and the far left is only anti war when there is an (R) next to the name.

So either you are anti war or you are not. Pretty simple!

Just like how the far left praised Obama when started his illegal wars.

Forum List

Back