US Atty. John Durham Is investigating if Obama Admin Hid or Manipulated Evidence of Russian Meddling

We know they hid the information that that Russia was attacking our election and trying their best to aid old Trumpybear. Just ask the Moscow "Bitch" Mitch.

If there are any indictments, Lord willing, I hope the DOJ sends SWAT teams at dawn they did with Stone.

Oh my.
McCabe just walked. Pardon me while I stifle a yawn and roll my eyes.

US Atty. John Durham Is investigating if Obama Admin Hid or Manipulated Evidence of Russian Meddling

This is the last dying gasp of an utterly failed investigation. They haven't found any evidence of spying on the Trump campaign, or the attempt to "set up" the Trump campaign to false of charges, or that the investigations were started to derail the campaign, so now they're going to try to claim Brennan covered up Russian interference.

If Durham or Barr had found ANY LITTLE THING at all, they wouldn't be changing tactics this late in the game. Durham has nothing.

Now they're trying to overturn the Mueller confessions and convictions.

Oh my.

This is the last dying gasp of an utterly failed investigation. They haven't found any evidence of spying on the Trump campaign, or the attempt to "set up" the Trump campaign to false of charges, or that the investigations were started to derail the campaign, so now they're going to try to claim Brennan covered up Russian interference.

If Durham or Barr had found ANY LITTLE THING at all, they wouldn't be changing tactics this late in the game. Durham has nothing.

nah ...they're after bigger fish !

Oh my.

I hear he is also re-opening the "Who Shot JR?" case too...

iu-129.jpg

*fingers crossed*

Oh my.

nah ...they're after bigger fish !

Once again, Republicans are making up crimes and then looking for the evidence that they happened. They've been doing this for 40 years and they've yet to lay a single charge against anyone.

Insanity is defined as doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

Forum List

Back