US Attorneys, FBI Ordered to investigate Ballot Harvesting, Mismarking Across US

Billy_Bob

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2014
Top Of The Great Divide
A fire storm has been set off and now with video evidence of ballot harvesting for money and illegal ballots being found being physically placed in to the Texas system the DOJ and FBI are going at this full speed ahead calling in hundreds of Agents in 5 states.

Looks like the affidavits in Texas with their video evidence have gotten the attention of the DOJ as well....

Last edited:
Is there even one Trump cultist here who's not making up dopey excuses for losing massively and then trying a fascist coup?

On the bright, at least they're starting to understand just how badly they're losing.
WOW...

The ends justify the means..... Losing by FRAUD... Some estimates in Texas are that 700,000 fraudulent votes are in the system... this will invalidate the whole election in Texas you moron...

Good Alynskite....

If there are credible allegations of voter fraud they should be investigated. However, here you have Trump basing an investigation on a convicted criminal named James O'Keefe who also has a history of doctoring videos. When you consider the source, these allegations are most likely just a sham.

I suspect like most things to do with this wide spread voter fraud hoax it will go nowhere. Just like Benghazi, just like "the caravan", and just like Trump's voter fraud commission that found no fraud and was disbanded in disgrace.

If there are credible allegations of voter fraud they should be investigated. However, here you have Trump basing an investigation on a convicted criminal named James O'Keefe who also has a history of doctoring videos.

I suspect like most things to do with this wide spread voter fraud hoax it will go nowhere. Just like Benghazi, just like "the caravan", and just like Trump's voter fraud commission that found no fraud and was disbanded in disgrace.
Had you read the article you would have found that Illian Ohmar has also requested a federal investigation and she is one that has been implicated in the fraud scheme.

Find any and all involved in this and send them to prison. Rich or poor, politicians or layman, if you don't protect your democratic process, America will be nothing but Airspace for Communist Royalty when they decide to visit their colony.
And I would care which side is doing it. ANYONE doing it should be in prison.

If there are credible allegations of voter fraud they should be investigated. However, here you have Trump basing an investigation on a convicted criminal named James O'Keefe who also has a history of doctoring videos.

Had you read the article you would have found that Illian Ohmar has also requested a federal investigation and she is one that has been implicated in the fraud scheme.
I can't find that fact, that Omar requested a federal investigation, in the article you posted to.

Is there even one Trump cultist here who's not making up dopey excuses for losing massively and then trying a fascist coup?

On the bright, at least they're starting to understand just how badly they're losing.
Now now come on, they may find another 9 votes messed with, in a republican state and county.

I can't find that fact, that Omar requested a federal investigation, in the article you posted to.
The request came from Ohmars office.. My bad, I thought it was in that article as well.. Let me look for a link.

Last edited:
If there are credible allegations of voter fraud they should be investigated. However, here you have Trump basing an investigation on a convicted criminal named James O'Keefe who also has a history of doctoring videos. When you consider the source, these allegations are most likely just a sham.

You are horribly uninformed.

The source was a private investigator/retired Houston PD captain.

Keep denying it. It just makes it that much easier to ignore you.

You are horribly uninformed.

The source was a private investigator/retired Houston PD captain.

Keep denying it. It just makes it that much easier to ignore you.
Not to mention that with the affidavits they supplied video evidence of the crimes being committed.. This is not going to end well for them..

Forum List

Back