US Army Flight Surgeon Goes Public with Recommendation All "Vaxxed" Pilots be Grounded

Oh gawd, you are wrong----the airlines are having all sorts of problems with employees dying vaccinated and unvaccinated from the covid.

I don't have any idea where this extraterrestrian from of brainwash comes from which you seem to suffer - but it's totally unreal what you say and fits not to empirical studies not to any experience of anyone. Around you are millions of vaccinated people. Ask them if you don't trust in empirical studies. What hurts me today are the many many people who suffer covid-19 in the hospitals and wished they had been vaccinated.

Here in Germany I heard meanwhile also the clinic personsal sometimes grows a little angry about this people because they bind capacities - what means that sometimes other people have to wait (for example operations have to be postponed to a later date and so on). No one has as problem to wait - if it is really necessary to do so - but meanwhile more and more people have the feeling not to be vaccineted is a form of serios negligence - in times and places and under conditions where it is easy to do so.

Who has to take immunsupressiva for example because of a transplantation is not able to be vaccinated. So this people have to hope other people will fight against this virus for them. Everyone who is vaccinated helps indirectly also this people, because vaccinations slow down the spreading speed of the virus until it will hopefully freeze up and the virus will die out.

Thank you for posting that.

I am reading more of the same on the subject of pilots and Covid vaccines :

Pilots who have been injected with the experimental COVID-19 vaccine may die in mid-flight from the jab’s adverse heart side effects, a senior U.S. Army flight surgeon warns in an affidavit against Biden administration.

According to the recent data published by the Center for Disease Control, the development of myocarditis or pericarditis, a rare heart inflammatory condition, is directly correlated to receiving a second Covid-19 vaccine shot.

The Gateway Pundit

extremeright021.png

MBFCVeryLow.png

Detailed Report​

Questionable Reasoning: Propaganda, Conspiracy, Nationalism, Some Fake News, Numerous Failed Fact Checks
Bias Rating: EXTREME RIGHT
Factual Reporting: VERY LOW
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

In Ft. Hood, Texas, a US Army Flight Surgeon, Lieutenant Colonel Theresa Long, MD, MPH, has gone public with an affidavit recommending the grounding of all vaccinated military pilots, writing:

“Today I received word of one fatality and two ICU cases on Fort Hood; the deceased was an Army pilot who could have been flying at the time. All three pulmonary embolism events happened within 48 hours of their vaccination. I cannot attribute this result to anything other than the Covid 19 vaccines as the source of these events. Each person was in top physical condition before the inoculation and each suffered the event within 2 days post vaccination”

It's definitely joes fault. I researched it and there was no underlying conditions she knew of. I saw the autopsy reports and it confirmed what she said.
It's those bloody communists again.

This belongs in the conspiracy graveyard

Do you speak with me? I'm really not able to understand how someone is able to fight for a deadly virus against his own human species because of some weird political ideas. The problem is a biological problem and not a political problem. Politics has to help us to win against this virus - because to surrender is no possiblity.

Last edited:
You want to break up the nation based upon a lie? Isn’t that the Totalitarian playbook? Gin up a lie to justify the effort to enforce your ideals on others?
Sounds like what the democrats have been doing for over a year.

Forum List

Back