US Adds Just Under 1,000,000 (MILLION) jobs in March under new $1.9 trillion stimulus

AFrench2

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2021
Fort Worth, TX

In a blowout performance, the U.S. economy added 916,000 payrolls in March as the unemployment rate fell to 6% from 6.2%. The hiring, the fastest since August, came as vaccine rollouts across the country promised to inoculate a nascent labor market recovery as well as individual Americans. The U.S. still has 8.4 million fewer jobs than it did before the pandemic struck a year ago, but it's less likely to see backsliding in job creation now that accelerating vaccination programs have curtailed the prospect of repeated business shutdowns.

The economy is humming back to life after a 4-year drought. This looks amazing. Over 900,000 jobs created

The Biden BOOM is going to be one of the best economic expansions in US history.

Biden is off to a great start by crushing covid, passing proper covid relief, with infrastructure next up.

Biden is going to be another Legend, after the failure of Trump and Bush.

How come all the good presidents are Dem, while all the failed presidents are GOP??

If the economy is doing to good, why do we need another “stimulus”?

Not that the last stimulus did anything to help. What really helps are businesses opening back up. Something Dems are still apprehensive about.

The Biden BOOM is going to be one of the best economic expansions in US history.

Biden is off to a great start by crushing covid, passing proper covid relief, with infrastructure next up.

Biden is going to be another Legend, after the failure of Trump and Bush.

How come all the good presidents are Dem, while all the failed presidents are GOP??
The Biden Boom COULD be amazing. The problem is he will most likely enact policies and regulations that slow or stiffel growth. We shall see.

Let's just hope he doesn't fall down anymore because Harris is waiting in the wings to fuck everything up.

Not that the last stimulus did anything to help. What really helps are businesses opening back up. Something Dems are still apprehensive about.
300 billion injected will no doubt help. The question is what might the side effects be?

I've said all along that we don't need the money we need them to gtfo the way.

RECORD Stock Market
Nearly a MILLION JOBS added last month.

Are we tired of WINNING a yet?
:dance:

I don’t think so

300 billion injected will no doubt help. The question is what might the side effects be?

You mean printed. What good is printing money and giving it away? People’s life savings become more worthless, as the dollar drops in value. Timber is up 250% from a year ago. Many other natural resources up 80%. All goods go up in price. All housing is skyrocketing. It’s all an inflation bubble, and it will burst.

In a blowout performance, the U.S. economy added 916,000 payrolls in March as the unemployment rate fell to 6% from 6.2%. The hiring, the fastest since August, came as vaccine rollouts across the country promised to inoculate a nascent labor market recovery as well as individual Americans. The U.S. still has 8.4 million fewer jobs than it did before the pandemic struck a year ago, but it's less likely to see backsliding in job creation now that accelerating vaccination programs have curtailed the prospect of repeated business shutdowns.

The economy is humming back to life after a 4-year drought. This looks amazing. Over 900,000 jobs created

You mean printed. What good is printing money and giving it away? People’s life savings become more worthless, as the dollar drops in value. Timber is up 250% from a year ago. Many other natural resources up 80%. All goods go up in price. All housing is skyrocketing. It’s all an inflation bubble, and it will burst.
You don't need to tell me about construction cost increases. I buy the shit every week.
Right now I'm making tables on the side for 1200 with pine. If I switch to cedar it's 800 just for the damn lumber

Not created. Recovered.

Jobs refilled following lockdowns.

Veggie Joe riding Trump's coattails again...........last 2 quarters has seen 33% and 4.3% GDP growth.

Coattails?

Fat Donnie assured us the economy would tank if we elected Biden

Was he ever wrong

President Donald Trump loves to say that if Joe Biden wins the White House, stocks will crash, retirement accounts will vanish and an economic depression “the likes of which you’ve never seen” will engulf the nation.

What happened Donnie?
We are having a RECORD ECONOMY under Joe Biden

:beer:

Forum List

Back