US adds 161,000 jobs, unemployment rate falls to 4.9%

$2 a gallon Obamagas and unemployment at 4.9%

Hard for Republicans to run on the economy
Yes it's great. Gutting the oil fields, causing them to default on billions on bank loans, then allow the saudis to glut us with oil. You people are a diseise

Saudis are not glutting us with oil...we are now exporting

But I do LOVE my $2 a gallon Obamagas

What the scum thinks is funny to me is grounds for imprisonment.

Oh come on. The housing collapse was all Boooossh's fault? That's what you're going with? Spend a little time studying the history of the origins of the housing collapse that began with the second worst Liberal President Carter.
Carter has been out of office for 35 years, but the Right still blame him for all their failures. But don't you dare blame Bush II for anything because he's been out of office for 8 years.

I always love to see these stupid Moon Bats spin Obama's failures.

Because of population growth we need 225,000 jobs a months just to break even. 161K means we are falling behind.

As far as the unemployment rate I think we all know that the jackass Obama is cooking the books by not including the people that have given up looking for work or the ones that use to have high paying jobs but are now flipping burgers.

That is the reality of failed Obamanomics. The sonofabitch couldn't even get 3% economic in one year of his failed administration. 3% just barely keeps up with population growth.

Crooked Hillary, if she wins (god forbid) will be even worse. Any wealth this country creates while she is President will go to the assclowns on Wall Street and foreign governments that made her rich.

$2 a gallon Obamagas and unemployment at 4.9%

Hard for Republicans to run on the economy
Yes it's great. Gutting the oil fields, causing them to default on billions on bank loans, then allow the saudis to glut us with oil. You people are a diseise

Saudis are not glutting us with oil...we are now exporting

But I do LOVE my $2 a gallon Obamagas
It is awesome having low prices because there is no demand because no one is working.....

How many of those jobs are thirty hour a week or part time??

Many employers aren't hiring on a forty hour basis because they can't afford Obamacare.

Many employers aren't hiring on a forty hour basis because they can't afford Obamacare.
BULLSHIT!

The number working PT for economic reasons DECLINED by 5,000 for the month.

Does this answer your question?

Employers add modest 161,000 jobs in Oct. but wage growth surges

Among sectors, education and health cars added 52,000 jobs; professional and business services added 43,000; financial firms, 14,000 and construction companies, 11,000.

Retailers, who were expected to ramp up hiring for the holidays, trimmed 1,000 jobs at a seasonally adjusted basis, further evidence the storm may have kept some workers at home. Manufacturers and mining companies cut 5,000 and 2000 jobs, respectively,

Doesn't look part time to me

Last edited:

Forum List

Back