US 3rd Overturns Fed District Re Mail-In Voting

I dare a cultist to list all the nations on earth that have outlawed mail in voting because it is not secure and very susceptible to fraud?

How many do you guys think?

Are they all RACIST AGAINST AFRICAN AMERICANS? 🤡
Newsweek pretty well sums it up. It seems most developed countries that value voter integrity have either banned mail in voting or severely restrict it. Many who allow it require a voter ID to get a mail in ballot.

Quote:
". . .Among the 27 countries in the European Union, 63 percent ban mail-in voting unless living abroad and another 22 percent require a photo ID to obtain a mail-in ballot. Twenty-two percent ban the practice even for those who live abroad.

There are 16 countries in the rest of Europe, and they are even more restrictive. Every single one bans mail-in voting for those living in the country or require a photo ID to obtain a mail-in ballot. Sixty-three percent don't allow mail-in ballots even for citizens living outside of the country. . ."

Even Mexico has stronger voting laws than what the leftists want in the USA.

Last edited:
Don't care....Show up or shaddap.
images (7).jpg

Meh....Your ship sailed with the 2020 debacle.

You get it your way, then some whiner wants it their way, then some other whiner wants it their way....Next thing you know, we have "election season" and ballots tossed out of helicopters over population centers.

The wormy little cheaters wrecked it...Take it out on them.

Meh....Your ship sailed with the 2020 debacle.

You get it your way, then some whiner wants it their way, then some other whiner wants it their way....Next thing you know, we have "election season" and ballots tossed out of helicopters over population centers.

The wormy little cheaters wrecked it...Take it out on them.
are you whining right now?.....

are you whining right now?.....
Nope...Just laying out why I'm done with any talk about voting in any manner other than same-day at a precinct (not a big centralized "voting center",) or absentee ballot that never leaves the place where it is cast.

Everything else is just pieces, parts, and increments to the shit show that we have today.

Nope...Just laying out why I'm done with any talk about voting in any manner other than same-day at a precinct (not a big centralized "voting center",) or absentee ballot that never leaves the place where it is cast.

Everything else is just pieces, parts, and increments to the shit show that we have today.
if i have a requested ballot mailed to me...i fill it out....and i drop it at the appropriate place.....that ballot is just as good as the one filled out down there.....

I am certainly glad that no republican ever votes in person or mail in and does it illegally. Vice chair of Georgia GOP no one is going to believe you cheated.

Pritchard was ineligible to vote due to past felony convictions, the judge found. A judge has found Georgia Republican Party official Brian Pritchard guilty of illegally voting nine times over several years. Pritchard has falsely asserted Democrats had stolen the 2020 election through fraud.

if i have a requested ballot mailed to me...i fill it out....and i drop it at the appropriate place.....that ballot is just as good as the one filled out down there.....
If Florida were to eliminate mail in the republicans would never win again.

Florida Republicans voting by mail at higher clip than Democrats ahead of early voting

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/election/article267687692.html#storylink=cpy

Forum List

Back