US 3rd Overturns Fed District Re Mail-In Voting

The only reason to oppose this is to increase Voter Fraud.
False.

In Normal World, it is understood that every new restriction will lead.to votes from legit voters being tossed.

Furthermore, the ruse is transparent. This is meant to add steps and obstacles to voting to reduce turnout. Nothing more.

You guys always forget that this cat was let out of the bag years ago, by the masters who poured these election fraud lies into your head in the first place.

They think you are stupid and an obedient sheep. That's what they think of you.

Don't forget that.

Numerous other nations have decided that "doing it right" is still too much of an invitation to fraud.

Show up to vote or nada.
The only mail in ballots should be for the military. Though they would technically be absentee ballots. They can get people to the nursing homes, etc. to set up voting areas for the elderly who can't get out.

to clean up the roles is up to the registrar of voters....if they dont knock the persons name off when they get stuff back from the PO is on them...
No, it's Dems who fight tooth and nail to KEEP dead people on the registry. Why do that if you're not up to no good?

How many people have ever bothered to tell the Election Department, or whatever it's called in your State, that a spouse/parent/brother/sister/child/whatever, has died?

Try -- Nobody. How many of those people, now deceased, are still on the Voter Rolls? I would guess -- Millions.

How many of them were mailed Absentee ballots in 2020? HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS. Minimum.

Now, considering the character of the average dimocrap SCUMBAG and that of the average normal American, how many people cast votes for dimocrap scum in the names of the dead vs how many were cast for Republicans? 100 to 1?

dimocrap FILTH know the character of their voters. They know exactly who and what they are. Then they send out Ballot Harvesters to collect the Ballots. EVen the ones for dead people. "I'll take that ballot for you and dispose of it properly. betcha" dimocraps are scum

THAT is how dimocrap FILTH win elections, people. They cheat, they lie, they abuse the dead.

Now that we're on to how they cheat, they're trying another tactic -- Lawfare.

And, believe me when I tell you -- It isn't just the oliticians, the Unions scumbags, the ballot harvesters, the Student pukes collecting them --

It's ALL of them. The sooner you recognize that, the sooner we can do something about it. A start would be making mail-in ballots illegal except in rare cases. Like Military deployed overseas, State Department personel working overseas, Handicapped people with a State-Issued sticker. Just a few more common sense laws. Like..... How can someone exist in this Country without a picture ID? Answer: They can't. And, truth be told, if they're that inconsiderate, that out of touch, that fucking stupid -- They don't need to be voting anyway.

But, as always -- dimocraps are scum. They will always, they have always try to cheat. It's who and what they are. Dogs bark, Cows moo, babies cry, pigs oink and dimocraps lie and cheat. ALL of them
Dems want physical competition against girls from guys. When they can’t win then change the metrics to cheat

Dems are not keeping dead people on voter registry's purposly, assface. Know what's dead, meathead? You from the neck up.

Is your face still a tatoo image of Trump's ass from planting it there?
Yes They are you ignorant, illiterate, homo POS. Why do Dems fight to keep the dead on voter rolls dumbfuck homo? Know what's dead? Your hopes and dreams come November when you're told you can't go in the women's bathroom anymore without getting an ass kicking of the first degree.

I can but to be fair, it deserves its own thread.

The problem for conservatives is that the ONLY time you have any interest in updating the voter rolls is 6 months before an election, and that's WAY too late to start. It needs to be done after every single election, on every single name that didn't vote.

Yes They are you ignorant, illiterate, homo POS. Why do Dems fight to keep the dead on voter rolls dumbfuck homo? Know what's dead? Your hopes and dreams come November when you're told you can't go in the women's bathroom anymore without getting an ass kicking of the first degree.
When your subhuman Dotard is locked up who's ass are you going to plant your face in when your buddy isn't around, Cleetus?

Dems, aren't keeping dead people on voter roles. Even If if they were, they obviously still can't vote, you brown nosed asswipe.

No, it's Dems who fight tooth and nail to KEEP dead people on the registry. Why do that if you're not up to no good?
dead people were taken off when i sent a card back to the registrar with "deceased" written on it....im sure it was the same in other places....

I dare a cultist to list all the nations on earth that have outlawed mail in voting because it is not secure and very susceptible to fraud?

How many do you guys think?

Are they all RACIST AGAINST AFRICAN AMERICANS? 🤡
/----/ Ask and ye shall receive.
1712229675876.png

/----/ Ask and ye shall receive.
View attachment 927033

Yet, you can’t find any significant fraud from mail in voting

It is easy enough to identify, but you can’t find any

Forum List

Back