Upset of the week.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
5-0 Arizona will fall today in the Dawg Pen.
1634495289608.png

Cleveland 27 - Arizona 23

My biggest problem with the new NFL is no more sudden death in the regular season. I think that just like the other major sports (not soccer) no game should ever end in a tie.

Especially for the loyal fans . People are paying a lot of hard-earned money to go see these games....the last thing anyone wants is for it to end in a freakin tie.. :mad:

My biggest problem with the new NFL is no more sudden death in the regular season. I think that just like the other major sports (not soccer) no game should ever end in a tie.

Especially for the loyal fans . People are paying a lot of hard-earned money to go see these games....the last thing anyone wants is for it to end in a freakin tie.. :mad:
Huh?
The NFL's overtime rules do not allow for a sudden-death situation until both teams have possessed the ball and the game remains tied. However, if the team that gets the ball first scores a touchdown, the game ends

Huh?
The NFL's overtime rules do not allow for a sudden-death situation until both teams have possessed the ball and the game remains tied. However, if the team that gets the ball first scores a touchdown, the game ends
Only in the playoffs do they go to sudden -death (in its current form) from my understanding.

In 2020 there was only 1 inconsequential tie between the Eagles and Bengals, and only 1 the year before so, no big deal since it's so rare.

Nevermind.

Last edited:
Only in the playoffs do they go to sudden -death (in its current form) from my understanding.

In 2020 there was only 1 inconsequential tie between the Eagles and Bengals, and only 1 the year before so, no big deal since it's so rare.

Nevermind.
The point being that at the end of regulation, if there is a tie, the game continues, reading your prior post
it didn't read that it continued.

Arizona is for real, looks like.

Watched part of it yesterday....Georgia looks real good this year....2 weeks off hosting Fla next.
yeah, Georgia looks like a contender for a National Championship.

Forum List

Back