UPS driver, won't let ambulances pass by as he is blocking road.TAKE A WILD GUESS what the driver is

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

I Dindu nuffins.

The ANIMAL (we know don't we) was in the truck the whole time.

Get ready for some lawsuits against UPS. If this ANIMAL (we know don't we) is not fired. Love too how the black asshole all of a sudden wanted the camera man to get out of his way.

I saw this talked about on that show that is on after Entertainment Tonight and it was said that a patient was in the ambulance. I hope the UPS guy was fired.

God bless you and the patient if they are still here always!!!

Holly

Another angry, race hating OP from owl. What a surprise.

Another post that justifies my hatred of the left.

You fucking loser.

Always exposed for the double talking, cocksucking, no good fucking hypocrites all of you patronizing racists are.

UPS drivers are notorious for their illegal parking. Not just the black ones.

Last Christmas, one UPS driver parked in the middle of my street for so long I entered his truck to see if he was okay. I thought maybe he had had a heart attack. But he was just sorting all his packages and thought parking on the centerline was the place to do it.

OP is one dumb racist fuck with a serious case of confirmation bias.

You fucking loser.

Always exposed for the double talking, cocksucking, no good fucking hypocrites all of you patronizing racists are.
Keep pounding away on that keyboard Mr. Triggered.

An UPS truck blocking an ambulance is a legit cause of anger.
It is NOT a legit cause of racist bullshit.

You fucking loser.

Why not?

You fucking loser.

Why not?
I think we need to preserve your post for posterity as a demonstration of just how stupid you are.

You fucking loser.

You are easily the biggest fucking racists here. Nothing but fucking morons continuing to perpetuate the fucking myth that negroes are nothing but fucking victims.

You are way too fucking dense to get it, nor me trolling dumb fucking racists like you.

You dumb motherfucker. You are a joke for me.

Now, back to your whip. Keep your blacks in line. Use that race card. Make sure the millionaire negroes believe they are still slaves.

Meanwhile, that black asshole was in the fucking truck you dumb fuck and all you are bothered about is me.

Go fuck yourself. Back on ignore you dumb patronizing racist piece of shit.

You fucking loser.

You are easily the biggest fucking racists here. Nothing but fucking morons continuing to perpetuate the fucking myth that negroes are nothing but fucking victims.

You are way too fucking dense to get it, nor me trolling dumb fucking racists like you.

You dumb motherfucker. You are a joke for me.

Now, back to your whip. Keep your blacks in line. Use that race card. Make sure the millionaire negroes believe they are still slaves.

Meanwhile, that black asshole was in the fucking truck you dumb fuck and all you are bothered about is me.

Go fuck yourself. Back on ignore you dumb patronizing racist piece of shit.
Dear me.....so fragile. :itsok:

UPS drivers are notorious for their illegal parking. Not just the black ones.

Last Christmas, one UPS driver parked in the middle of my street for so long I entered his truck to see if he was okay. I thought maybe he had had a heart attack. But he was just sorting all his packages and thought parking on the centerline was the place to do it.

OP is one dumb racist fuck with a serious case of confirmation bias.
And very very very insecure.

Forum List

Back