Upraising Antisemitism in Europe.

I am dumb founded here, after the latest outrage of IS burning a handsome young Muslim man to death in a cage, it took that to get Muslims pissed off at Muslim terrorist extremist? After the beheading of Japanese or westerners, or 9/11, that wasn't an issue? Nope. Isis seems to be hell bent on proving how f*cking stupid they are, and wave the proverbial red flag in everybody's bloody face. We get it. Now kill them and get this over with.

oh----its you, mary? calm down----that is not a kaffir type answer-------turning into them will not help
Oh, yes it me. Didn't I read this same crap before? Deja vu. Pedantic lectures all seem so dull and all so identical...I get it. I am bad, you GOOD, It's perennial like the bloody weeds. .Accept...you don't get any of this, do you? You will.

I am dumb founded here, after the latest outrage of IS burning a handsome young Muslim man to death in a cage, it took that to get Muslims pissed off at Muslim terrorist extremist? After the beheading of Japanese or westerners, or 9/11, that wasn't an issue? Nope. Isis seems to be hell bent on proving how f*cking stupid they are, and wave the proverbial red flag in everybody's bloody face. We get it. Now kill them and get this over with.

oh----its you, mary? calm down----that is not a kaffir type answer-------turning into them will not help
Oh, yes it me. Didn't I read this same crap before? Deja vu. Pedantic lectures all seem so dull and all so identical...

to which crap do you refer--------muslims killing? or being told it's not nice to blame them? or "we cannot do what they do ----because they say so"?

It has never been about Israel------the filth of anti semtism is
a major issue in the koran
Seems to be one in the history of Europeans also....

Islam did not develope in a vacuum-----and there is virtually
nothing innovative about it. If you examine the laws elaborated by Constantine (the Justinian code)----you will find
both the laws of dhimmia and the Nuremburg laws. Both systems marginalize and degrade all those who fail to adhere
to the STATE RELIGION------and define such people as
evil outsiders ----completely disenfranchised. Islamic and Christian approach to "non believers" is very much akin to the hindu approach to "outcasts"
Have you Jews ever thought about living in China?

some jews have lived in china------there was no anti Semitism there------
I know they are not wild about Christians there....

Get real. Christianity is the fastest growing religion in China. The Communist Party just finished rewriting the Bible to conform to its own political tenets. And they don't need missionaries. China's middle class, people with Toyotas, and condos, and literacy are making up their own minds about what it is in Christianity that appeals to them.

He looks kind of funny. I don’t know why he wears those funny little tendrils flowing out of the corners of his jacket. Must be some sort of symbol of the Jews’ chosen-ness. Haha. Yeah, chosen.

I’ll show them who’s chosen. This weakling. This person who thinks he’s morally superior, but can’t even stand up for himself when he gets picked at on the streets. I bet if I pulled at one of his tendrils, he’ll just run away. He’ll get scared. And I’ll laugh. Some protection those tendrils give him.

Yeah; chosen.......

The Mind of a Street Antisemite

The Mind of a Street Antisemite by Orit Arfa Israellycool

Forum List

Back