UPDATE – “Taliban Now Has More Black Hawk Helicopters Than 85% Of Countries In The World”: OBAMA 2.0

skye

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2012
It’s Obama 2.0................. America’s enemies are armed to the teeth and funded to the max.

Under Trump, ISIS was defeated.

Thank you Biden.

Published August 26, 2021

In a Capitol Hill Press Conference on Tuesday, Indiana Representative Jim Banks revealed that the Taliban now has more Blackhawk helicopters than 85% of the countries on Earth.

This is all by design. Clearly.

Americans will be begging them to stay there for decades longer. Pedictably.

Problem. Reaction. Solution...

It’s Obama 2.0................. America’s enemies are armed to the teeth and funded to the max.

Under Trump, ISIS was defeated.

Thank you Biden.

Published August 26, 2021

In a Capitol Hill Press Conference on Tuesday, Indiana Representative Jim Banks revealed that the Taliban now has more Blackhawk helicopters than 85% of the countries on Earth.

Wow Stepford...

Just out of curiosity; who are the 15% that have more than the Taliban?

from the video above....

And here’s what we just learned, this administration still has no plan to get this military equipment, or these supplies back.

Problem reaction solution?

No....more like total incompetence from this criminal, fraudulent Administration. :dunno:

Problem reaction solution?

No....more like total incompetence from this criminal, fraudulent Administration. :dunno:

While I agree that Biden is incompetent, he's just a face, Skye. It's all he's ever been since he took office. He's not calling the shots.

We have the most organized military in the world.

There's no way that stuff got left behind unless someone wanted it left behind.
In time we'll learn why.

Trump Taliban.png

While I agree that Biden is incompetent, he's just a face, Skye. It's all he's ever been since he took office. He's not calling the shots.

We have the most organized military in the world.

There's no way that stuff got left behind unless someone wanted it left behind.
In time we'll learn why.

In time we'll learn why?

lol ...we know NOW

It's Obama 2.0 like I said on the OP

And???? wheres your criticism for Biden in the here and now. Or do you actually think he did a good job.

Sometimes presidents let militants out of prison they shouldn't. trump isn't the only one to have done that. And look at it this way. At least we know who we need to take out if necessary or threaten. Only problem is... does Joe posses the ability to apply that kind of pressure? I don't know, I think he has trouble leaning on his mic stand.

Republican, democrat—the same sides of the same bad penny, each party equally worthless. Nothing happens by accident, on the world stage, not anymore. Computers run everything and computers are based on complex logic systems, not random chaotic events. Same goes for the human architects of modern computer networks; to them, everything is an equation. There's little emotion and less sympathy, and there's absolutely zero morality involved in their reasoning. A million people die here, five million there . . . whatever number of subtractions (deaths) it takes to achieve their grand plans for . . . everyone, everywhere. That being said, and quite frankly, who gives a damn about a few helicopters. They're relatively simple machines and everyone has them or can buy them, from a nation-state point of view. The current Afghanistan situation is one big distraction perfectly timed. Seems like most everyone has been successfully distracted by it.

Republican, democrat—the same sides of the same bad penny, each party equally worthless. Nothing happens by accident, on the world stage, not anymore. Computers run everything and computers are based on complex logic systems, not random chaotic events. Same goes for the human architects of modern computer networks; to them, everything is an equation. There's little emotion and less sympathy, and there's absolutely zero morality involved in their reasoning. A million people die here, five million there . . . whatever number of subtractions (deaths) it takes to achieve their grand plans for . . . everyone, everywhere. That being said, and quite frankly, who gives a damn about a few helicopters. They're relatively simple machines and everyone has them or can buy them, from a nation-state point of view. The current Afghanistan situation is one big distraction perfectly timed. Seems like most everyone has been successfully distracted by it.

There's certainly a stalking horse that's been inserted into the terms of controversy, N_S.

I'd love to know what it is, though. At the moment I almost wanna run with occam's razor and choose the simpler. But I don't know. As I was saying to Skye, though, I think that if we're observant enough over the next few weeks we'll figure it out.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who looks at the situation this way, though.

Taliban now is the deadliest terror group in the world ..... is not only Black Hawks but everything you can think of that the American Woke Military left behind.

Thank you thank you thank you Biden...and thank you too Barack Ovomit....thank you!

Forum List

Back