Update On Riot Control

This kind of shit is as simple to deal with as it is predictable; when you have a march protesting the actions of your LE agencies, simply pull all LE out of the area of the march for at least 24 hours.
You know damn good and well it's cops they're pissed at, and having cops on-site is just rubbing it in their faces. Why give them an excuse? Just leave....
If it is really just a peaceful protest, then you don't need any cops there.

If it's just going to turn into a riot, then why add fuel to the fire?

Tell the locals that there won't be any LE presence and they should be prepared to go all Rooftop Korean, and just stay the hell out of it. Go in 24 hours later and clean up all the dead rioters that got their asses shot off.

The American ppl need to get there guns and take their country back

I see where you're coming from. Sometimes I feel the same way. But in truth that's exactly what democrat politicians and news media talking heads spend all their time drooling over, fantasizing about republicans taking up arms and hunting down minority barbarian looters. Why, we'd make their year if we did that. Defending one's property or family is something else entirely. My advice? Evacuate the family first. What needs to happen is deployment of the 1st Cavalry Division among other regular army units, to roll into these shitholes and level parts of them, along with all those "protesters" who refuse to surrender or cease their bloody rioting. As much as it pains me to say it, it's time for our President to make a few examples by wiping the floor of civilization with some radical leftist blood. The mob mind only knows and spreads murder and mayhem. Feed it the same, at high explosive velocity.

I see where you're coming from. Sometimes I feel the same way. But in truth that's exactly what democrat politicians and news media talking heads spend all their time drooling over, fantasizing about republicans taking up arms and hunting down minority barbarian looters. Why, we'd make their year if we did that. Defending one's property or family is something else entirely. My advice? Evacuate the family first. What needs to happen is deployment of the 1st Cavalry Division among other regular army units, to roll into these shitholes and level parts of them, along with all those "protesters" who refuse to surrender or cease their bloody rioting. As much as it pains me to say it, it's time for our President to make a few examples by wiping the floor of civilization with some radical leftist blood. The mob mind only knows and spreads murder and mayhem. Feed it the same, at high explosive velocity.
Disagree.
You're not going to solve a problem created by one group of armed, empowered government agents, by sending in another group of armed and empowered government agents...... that's just going to make shit worse.

Disagree.
You're not going to solve a problem created by one group of armed, empowered government agents, by sending in another group of armed and empowered government agents...... that's just going to make shit worse.

Take heart, fear not; your supply of Mary Jane isn't drying up. That you live free at all is precisely because of "armed and empowered" government agents taking up the sword in your stead. Hop a flight to Aleppo sometime. Witness the result of civilizational order pounded into the ruin of chaos by desperate men.

Disagree.

Take heart, fear not; your supply of Mary Jane isn't drying up. That you live free at all is precisely because of "armed and empowered" government agents taking up the sword in your stead. Hop a flight to Aleppo sometime. Witness the result of civilizational order pounded into the ruin of chaos by desperate men.
I don't smoke weed, it doesn't seem to work on me. Very disappointing, because I was really looking forward to getting high when I retired from the military. Youngsters told me all these stories about how the new strains where so much more potent than the shit I smoked decades ago. Then I retired and tried it a few times and nothing..... never felt a damn thing.

I live free because I'm meaner than a pissed off rattlesnake and I'm armed, very well trained, and extremely experienced in violence. Plus I got a bunch of that training and experience paid for by the government, and they still send me retirement checks today.
I ain't the sneakiest guy around, but I do get a kick out of the thought that the US government is the one who paid for all my training in how to topple a government, lol.

They really didn't think that one through, did they?
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Not for nothing but you never see Republicans acting like third world criminals, destroying their own country. There's no question that Democrats have become an uncivilized party with no ability to govern or control themselves
We see republicans blatantly breaking the law fascist style.

I am behind the loop but just are hearing about what occur in America right now. WTF is HAPPENING?! Multiple cities experiencing EXTREME chimpouts with mass riots and looting etc.

Can The Donald literally send the US Military into these feral cities to do Zero Tolerance and get things under control? Also I notice ALL the cities the EXTREME chimpouts with mass riots and looting in are ALL 100% Democrat run.

So what is this? COVID-19 not causing the mass panic "They" hoped and so now Plan B attempt mass Race Riots?

I am behind the loop but just are hearing about what occur in America right now. WTF is HAPPENING?! Multiple cities experiencing EXTREME chimpouts with mass riots and looting etc.

Can The Donald literally send the US Military into these feral cities to do Zero Tolerance and get things under control? Also I notice ALL the cities the EXTREME chimpouts with mass riots and looting in are ALL 100% Democrat run.

So what is this? COVID-19 not causing the mass panic "They" hoped and so now Plan B attempt mass Race Riots?

Is is the predictable clown world show. Society degenerating before our eyes.

Combination of diversity, Orange Man Bad, the media manipulating their army of low IQ sheeple, throw in some good old communists trying to start their communist revolutions. And of course the weak, pathetic democrats/conservatives who are complicit in it all.

The cop who did not suffocate the black man has close to nothing to do with anything. More people die in bathtub accidents than die in these circumstances every year.

In short, leftism.

Last edited:

That about sums it up my dear.

Forum List

Back