UPDATE: New Muslim Chaplain ok's child marriage under sharia

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Update: New Muslim Chaplain OK's Child Marriage under Sharia

In a lecture given to the Muslim Students Association at the University of Saskatchewan in 2014, Khan praised Mohammed’s relationship with Aisha as that of a model husband, saying, “Aisha, she was young. So she didn’t really understand what marriage, what it took for a woman to be in a marriage. She didn’t really understand the maturity or the responsibility of being in a marriage.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This isn't actually new information, but denying it is always new. It is being worked on for here. This one of the reason many want to stop it .
But oh well let the cards fall if it wins here guess you all will love it.

In a lecture given to the Muslim Students Association at the University of Saskatchewan in 2014, Khan praised Mohammed’s relationship with Aisha as that of a model husband, saying, “Aisha, she was young. So she didn’t really understand what marriage, what it took for a woman to be in a marriage. She didn’t really understand the maturity or the responsibility of being in a marriage.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This isn't actually new information, but denying it is always new. It is being worked on for here. This one of the reason many want to stop it .

So, explain why a three-year old story about a police chaplain in another country has any impact on my life?

Are you that lacking in something to do with your life?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------- worrisome but thanks , I appreciate the information and 'canada' is just across the border in close proximity to the USA [yikes] Mindwars .

• Banned

So, explain why a three-year old story about a police chaplain in another country has any impact on my life?

Explain to me how we've been trying to tell societies idiots how this is happening in America if they don't wise the hell up.............

• Banned

And some people have NO CLUE get it so shove ANTIFA COmmie.

Explain to me how we've been trying to tell societies idiots how this is happening in America if they don't wise the hell up.............

A three-year old story from CANADA makes me think we should be careful of what exactly? Are the Muslims going to throw out our Constitution?

You are aware that this in not CANADA, right?

I suggest you get a medical dictionary and look up "paranoid schizophrenic" in addition to those other words you use, but don't know..

• Banned

I suggest you get a medical dictionary and look up "paranoid schizophrenic" in addition to those other words you use, but don't know..

I suggest you learn reality from your fantasy world of lala land.
Nobody is paranoid. Being informed just far out weighs your common sense and logical understanding of what's real and what's not.

I'd rather be informed than be a clueless idiot who doesn't know wtf is going on in the world.

A three-year old story from CANADA makes me think we should be careful of what exactly? Are the Muslims going to throw out our Constitution?

By not knowing how to use google it just proves how much don't know. Denial won't make it go away.

They've been pushing for this in the US a long time COMMIE.

upload_2017-5-6_23-13-54.png

I suggest you learn reality from your fantasy world of lala land.
Nobody is paranoid. Being informed just far out weighs your common sense and logical understanding of what's real and what's not.

I'd rather be informed than be a clueless idiot who doesn't know wtf is going on in the world.

I am informed, so I don't need you posting old crap that has no impact on anyone's life.

By not knowing how to use google it just proves how much don't know. Denial won't make it go away.

They've been pushing for this in the US a long time COMMIE.

View attachment 125243

How about posting LINKS? Cut and paste doesn't work for me to show your cannot read or your sources are just as paranoid as you are!

I'm guessing the OP is getting at is governments in Canada and the UK are bending over backwards to support their views, laws, culture and customs but are anti-Christians and secularism seems odd contradictory views.

If the new left is anti-Christians and secularism but supporting their views, laws, culture and customs that are not secularism in nature seems odd.

And thinking this new trend of new left these days.

But there lots of new left in US that think like these too and would support this in the US.

I think that what the OP is trying to get at here. Seem OD this new left.

Personally I'd tie this into the pedo ring news. What is essentially being said by Khan is that 9 is not too young because it's allowed by sharia law. This is technically correct, hell some nations don't even have an age of maturity. - If it is okay for Muslim's to marry and (IMO knowingly rape, since they clearly admit that the girl is too young to know what she's getting into and thus it is impossible for her to give consent) then who the fuck is the US to say anything about it? AKA if the other nations want to have global pedo trade rings with "puberty age" children well then that's none of our business. I'm not keen to tell other countries what to do, but I think some lines need to be drawn somewhere don't they?

___

In a question and answer session in a mosque in Ontario in 2015, Khan responded to a question asking why it was acceptable to marry a nine-year old by saying that different countries set the age of consent differently, and there is no universally accepted age of consent.

“So what is the real age to get married if it’s so different everywhere you go?” he asked rhetorically. “The answer it’s our prophet [Mohammad] peace and blessings be upon [who ruled] at the age of puberty.”

He then went onto say that while child marriage is acceptable under sharia and no one should dispute that, one should not implement it in this generation because times have changed and what is applicable for one time may not be applicable for another.

“Our culture doesn’t allow or know how to accept that practice today. If you try to implement that practice today you’re going to get into a lot of problems,” he said. “However, your belief … is, if the prophet, peace and blessing be upon him, did it, you have to believe that it was permissible. It’s permitted in our sharia, but it has its time and place. That’s what I tell non-Muslims.”

Do you read and believe in the Bible. If you do the answer is in Daniel if you care to consider it.

You are aware that this in not CANADA, right?[/QUOTE]

Well I agree the OP should phrase the opening of the thread better.

But this is not new. Many new left these days support that. Thus it could happen in US any time.

Do you read and believe in the Bible. If you do the answer is in Daniel if you care to consider it.

I am confused. I don't think paranoid schizophrenics are mentioned anywhere in the Bible. Perhaps you could be a little more specific, if in fact that is what you are saying.

Forum List

Back