Liberals utterly fail to comprehend alt right counterculture

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

Lana responds to a New York Magazine article written by 18 lefties titled, “Beyond Alt The Extremely Reactionary, Burn-it-down Radical, Newfangled Far Right.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's why bottom feeders have to flock together. She nails it in the small areas she covered.

• Banned
Ideology trumps facts, regardless of ideology.

upload_2017-5-6_21-4-44.png

The alt-right is like American society has been holding a fart in for a long time and it finally squeezed out.

And now everyone gets to smell it.

The alt-right is like American society has been holding a fart in for a long time and it finally squeezed out.

Yes, because off-shoring 1000s of factories, inundating our borders with millions of business visas and trespassers has worked out so well.
You must have a very nice investment portfolio.

Yes, because off-shoring 1000s of factories, inundating our borders with millions of business visas and trespassers has worked out so well.

No no, don't lump normal working people in with the alt-right. Go view some Alex Jones videos and you get a glimpse of the alt-right. Alex Jones, Mark Levin, Michail Savage, NotSoBreitbart, all make money on screaming and getting their audience to hate other people. Alex Jones who is in court now because his wife doesn't want him to share custody of their children has come out and said he's a fake! It's all an act. Most normal people have known this for a long time. He and his cohorts use people's fears and anger to make themselves wealthy but the people that listen to them BELIEVE it's real. And I truly feel sorry for these people, they are being duped out of their money listening to garbage. Just like most televangelists who drive mercedes and have jets and go on tv every Sunday to tell their 'flock' that they need to send in 'that last $1000 because Jesus will multiply it ten fold'.

The alt-right is the rabid wing of the conservative movement that USES people for their own gain. It is disgusting. They belong nowhere near the seats of power yet Donald Trump is one of the idiots that BELIEVES that crap is real. He's forcing government employees to watch only Faux News now. Tyrano-soreass.

The alt-right is using working people, not helping them.

He's forcing government employees to watch only Faux News now.

I'd like to know how Trump's accomplishing that.....:whip:

Boy oh Boy that Steven Colbert

Ted Nugent calls Obama 'subhuman mongrel' | MSNBC

Ted Nugent: Obama Is A “Chimpanzee” and “Subhuman Mongrel ..
upload_2017-5-7_3-52-2-jpeg.125259

Ted Nugent Threatens to Kill Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton ...
Decked out in full-on camouflage hunting gear, Nugent wielded two machine guns while raging, "Obama, he's a piece of shit. I told him to suck on my machine gun. Hey Hillary," he continued. "You might want to ride one of these into the sunset, you worthless bitch." Nugent summed up his eloquent speech by screaming "freedom!"

Boy oh Boy that Steven Colbert

Ted Nugent calls Obama 'subhuman mongrel' | MSNBC

Ted Nugent: Obama Is A “Chimpanzee” and “Subhuman Mongrel ..
upload_2017-5-7_3-52-2-jpeg.125259

Ted Nugent Threatens to Kill Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton ...
Decked out in full-on camouflage hunting gear, Nugent wielded two machine guns while raging, "Obama, he's a piece of shit. I told him to suck on my machine gun. Hey Hillary," he continued. "You might want to ride one of these into the sunset, you worthless bitch." Nugent summed up his eloquent speech by screaming "freedom!"

I'm not kidding, that looks like two of the backwoods brothers from Deliverance.

No no, don't lump normal working people in with the alt-right. Go view some Alex Jones videos and you get a glimpse of the alt-right. Alex Jones, Mark Levin, Michail Savage, NotSoBreitbart, all make money on screaming and getting their audience to hate other people. Alex Jones who is in court now because his wife doesn't want him to share custody of their children has come out and said he's a fake! It's all an act. Most normal people have known this for a long time. He and his cohorts use people's fears and anger to make themselves wealthy but the people that listen to them BELIEVE it's real. And I truly feel sorry for these people, they are being duped out of their money listening to garbage. Just like most televangelists who drive mercedes and have jets and go on tv every Sunday to tell their 'flock' that they need to send in 'that last $1000 because Jesus will multiply it ten fold'.

The alt-right is the rabid wing of the conservative movement that USES people for their own gain. It is disgusting. They belong nowhere near the seats of power yet Donald Trump is one of the idiots that BELIEVES that crap is real. He's forcing government employees to watch only Faux News now. Tyrano-soreass.

Alex Jones is insane to every Trump voter I know.
Mark Levin is a neo-Conservative to every Trump voter I know; a disgusting, narcissistic POS.
Michael Savage believes in Comparative Advantage, Language and Borders...what you would call an alt-Right Nazi.
Breitbart is a neo-Conservative to every Trump voter I know; a disgusting, narcissistic POS.

I appreciate you admitting, via this post, that you have never listened to any of the above, or Trump, for more than 5 seconds.

Alex Jones is insane to every Trump voter I know.
Mark Levin is a neo-Conservative to every Trump voter I know; a disgusting, narcissistic POS.
Michael Savage believes in Comparative Advantage, Language and Borders...what you would call an alt-Right Nazi.
Breitbart is a neo-Conservative to every Trump voter I know; a disgusting, narcissistic POS.

I appreciate you admitting, via this post, that you have never listened to any of the above, or Trump, for more than 5 seconds.

Yeah you read what you want to see into things don't you Percy. You speak only for you. Good, turn that crap off, one down and a mountain of idgits to go.

Forum List

Back