Ten Most Dangerous Cities in the World and Illegal Immigration

Amateurs.
analysis conducted by WLBT news in Jackson reports that Jackson (Miss) had a homicide rate of 76.69 per 100,000 people.

The World Atlas list was compiled from 2019 statistics and since your piece specifically states that 2020 broke the previous record, they are not comparable.

So who exactly is the "amateur" here? And how many Mexicans do you want moving illegally into YOUR neighborhood and schools?

Amateurs.
analysis conducted by WLBT news in Jackson reports that Jackson (Miss) had a homicide rate of 76.69 per 100,000 people.

The World Atlas list was compiled from 2019 statistics and since your piece specifically states that 2020 broke the previous record, they are not comparable.

So who exactly is the "amateur" here? And how many Mexicans do you want moving illegally into YOUR neighborhood and schools?
Are you sayin we 'sippians aren't more deadly killers than them Mexicans?

Amateurs.

Mississippi city shatters homicide record in 2020, eclipses rates of most major U.S. cities - Magnolia State Live | Magnolia State Live
some guy got whacked while driving a Uhaul truck last night.

I want to be fair & accurate.

I watched a documentary last Friday about how Mississippi "discouraged" African Americans from voting in the early 1960s.

If my memory serves me (I AM 84!), Jackson had at that time 150,000 Caucasians and 50,000 African Americans.

I am guessing (of course, I may be wrong) that Jackson's crime rate at that time was very low.

There have been many positive things about integration, but -- IMHO -- there have been some negative things, too.

Amateurs.

Mississippi city shatters homicide record in 2020, eclipses rates of most major U.S. cities - Magnolia State Live | Magnolia State Live

I want to be fair & accurate.

I watched a documentary last Friday about how Mississippi "discouraged" African Americans from voting in the early 1960s.

If my memory serves me (I AM 84!), Jackson had at that time 150,000 Caucasians and 50,000 African Americans.

I am guessing (of course, I may be wrong) that Jackson's crime rate at that time was very low.

There have been many positive things about integration, but -- IMHO -- there have been some negative things, too.
This is what is called a logical fallacy in arguing cause and effect without any support for correlation. or Post hoc ergo propter hoc

What are Logical Fallacies That Incorporate Cause-And-Effect Mistakes? (wise-geek.com)

But I'm not going further off target ... but wait this assumes the thread had an actual target besides .... trolling.

Amateurs.

..why do you people want to IMPORT criminals/shitheads/etc?
Why do u support iggernent thread lak this. Even a dumbshit 'ssippi gun nut know beter.

Amateurs.

..why do you people want to IMPORT criminals/shitheads/etc?
Why do u support iggernent thread lak this. Even a dumbshit 'ssippi gun nut know beter.
YOU are defending ILLEGALS!! and criminals --I'm not

TEN MOST DANGEROUS CITIES IN THE WORLD

Illegal immigration from these countries through our southern border is rampant, thanks to Democrats
That's why the vast majority of kids and others are coming up here, to get away from that BS. Of course the right wing solution is to throw those kids right back into the quagmire of violence then sit back and chortle about how violent they become.

Amateurs.

Are you sayin we 'sippians aren't more deadly killers than them Mexicans?
Yes

Amateurs.

Zero

Forum List

Back