Democrats praise St. Louis as it's named 7th most violent city in the WORLD

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
Makes sense once you realize the DemoKKKrats WANT it that way. Defund those cops, Dems! LOL

The city of St. Louis is moving toward axing nearly 100 police officer positions and cutting millions from the police department's budget. The movement to defund the St. Louis Metropolitan Police Department was lauded by Rep. Cori Bush (D-Mo.), who called the decision "historic," despite the city being one of the most violent per capita in the world.

Not only is St. Louis a "dangerous city," but it was recently named as one of the most violent cities in the entire world. The Citizen Council for Public Safety and Criminal Justice, a Mexican think tank, released its annual 2020 rankings of the 50 most violent cities in the world on April 20.

I was not surprised by that list of most dangerous cities in the world.

Many (if not most) of those cities have something in common.

How very, very, very sad.

• Banned

What’s weird is that if you look at the top 25 states that have the most gun deaths, they’re all red states.

in fact, New York is 48, and California is 44th. Even Illinois is 33.

I pointed that out before and somebody said well that’s because when you add in suicides it makes red states look bad.

well I think the question is why do people in red states keep killing themselves?

If somebody takes a gun and shoots and kills somebody, even if it’s themselves, it’s still murder by gun.

I think we need to take a good look at why all the suicides in red states. What is making people so unhappy?
That’s the problem we need to deal with.

Vote for Dems and your city can become a shooting gallery lawless shithole like other Dem run cities where your odds of getting raped or murdered increase.

Forum List

Back