Update! Kaylee Gain’s School Refuses to Turn Over Records After State AG Says He Wants black Attacker Charged as an Adult

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Juvenile punishment will not be enough for this wild feral savage black girl named Maurnice DeClue. She should be given the harshest adult punishment that can be conceived. The AG is doing the right thing. The school needs to turn over those records to him. If you reversed the races, the principal and school board would hand deliver the records to the court giftwrapped.

Juvenile punishment will not be enough for this wild feral savage black girl named Maurnice DeClue. She should be given the harshest adult punishment that can be conceived. The AG is doing the right thing. The school needs to turn over those records to him. If you reversed the races, the principal and school board would hand deliver the records to the court giftwrapped.

Maurnice DeClue, the one who beat the crap out of Kaylee Gain, may be an Honor student, in AP classes and never had a Juvenile record before, but she is in a lot of trouble now. Whether tried as a juvenile or adult will be up to the judge at the certification hearing on April 10th. I do not know which way this will go, but it will be up to the judge. I did not hear or read anything about somebody from the Attorney General's Office planning to attend or testify at that hearing.

. . oh, I remember this, all the white supremacists on twitter said she was dead.

When I looked into it and told told folks they were victims of false information, they would not listen, they just wanted to hate hate hate, and believe that she was dead. THE OP included.

Teen accused of attacking Kaylee Gain ‘wants to apologize’ — as victim wakes from coma​

". . . This echoed the sentiment shared by the family in a Friday statement, in which they argued the "particularly violent nature of the assault" meant the unnamed 15-year-old should be considered an adult in the eyes of the law.

On Monday, a St. Louis County, Missouri judge ruled that a certification hearing would be held next month to determine if the unidentified teenager will indeed be tried as a juvenile or adult. County attorneys asked for 30 additional days to obtain information for a report on the defendant's background, including her familial and social life. The defense agreed to the extension.

The May 10 hearing will take this information, as well as other factors including the seriousness of the offense and violence of the crime, into account to determine if the juvenile may be tried as an adult.

“Our position is that she should not be certified," Defense Attorney Greg Smith said in a statement. "We understand that the law says that there has to be a certification hearing based on what she has been charged with. That’s non-negotiable but our position is she should not be certified. Everything is out there, about her being an honor student, she has taken AP courses, she has no history with the juvenile court. She has been the victim of bullying. There are other facts that we are going to save for court."

Forum List

Back