Upcoming Republican Debates Need To Be Revised

After the sham of last night's Republican presidential debate, it is clear that liberal media cannot be trusted to moderate.

:lol: That's some funny shit right there.

I gotta tell ya, I have never heard CNBC called "the liberal media" until today. People who say that have probably never watched even five minutes of that channel.

We heard the same whining about the debates after the FOX NEWS debate.

Fox News!!!
You're actually trying to say that these 3 goons were anything other than attack liberals, 100% on the attack ? (which EVERYONE knows) You're also a bit off topic. There's no argument that these liberals were attacking, and nothing much else. The topic is how the upcoming Republican debates should be REVISED, to prevent more of this.

which is exactly why none of the candidates would ever be elected and face real world pressure from other countries ... ponder that.

Donald Trump has PERMANENTLY changed the face of POLITICS in America.... He has the balls to say what needs to be said, he has the WAYS to do what is needed to be done on our borders, and has shoved political correctness back up the liberals ass! OTHERS are now FOLLOWING in the path he has opened up....GO CARSON, CRUZ, and even a few others!

I've seen more control from 10 kids standing in line at the neighborhood ice cream truck ...

mods fault my ass.
You know damn well what they did, and so does everyone else. And you're off topic. The topic is what to do about biased liberal moderator attack dogs. Post on topic,or take your "ass" elsewhere.

It was the most atrocious display of lack of respect and almost criminal bias in the history of debates. The crowd actually booed the questions before they were answered. The mainstream media at least used to retain a semblance of decorum but last night proved how completely insane with hatred they have become. Mark Rubio is my new political hero for pointing it out.
Good post, but I think Cruz pointed it out best of all. Trump did well too, when he threw John Harwood' smug lie about the 2 hour time frame, right back in his face.

I've seen more control from 10 kids standing in line at the neighborhood ice cream truck ...

mods fault my ass.
You know damn well what they did, and so does everyone else. And you're off topic. The topic is what to do about biased liberal moderator attack dogs. Post on topic,or take your "ass" elsewhere.

screw you pal. Ive made more posts on this topic thann you have IQ points.

whining little RW ... boo hoo ... too weak to deal with the big bad mods.

KMA

"Hell in the cell" I'm in for paid for views.

OMG last night was awesome. They bitch slapped the freaking liberal mods.

About time.
HA HA> Maybe they won't have to revise the moderation teams for the next debates. Maybe those liberal mods won't show up (while thery're now hiding under their desks).

KMA
Not hardly. The "big bad mods" got their "big bad mod" asses handed to them lase night. Maybe you didn't watch it, huh ?
smiley_ROFLMAO.gif
Try knowing what you're talking about, before you post.

shit like this from RW's is exactly why Obama got elected and Clinton WILL be elected.

It was the most atrocious display of lack of respect and almost criminal bias in the history of debates. The crowd actually booed the questions before they were answered. The mainstream media at least used to retain a semblance of decorum but last night proved how completely insane with hatred they have become. Mark Rubio is my new political hero for pointing it out.

Be alert to the following!

Because of his amnesty miscue, it is unlikely Rubio can inspire the conservative grassroots to coalesce behind him in the primary. Therefore, his most likely path to the nomination seems to be convincing the GOP establishment he’s a better proxy for them than fellow Floridian Jeb Bush. Because he’s more likable, younger, and more conservative—which means he could turn out the base in the general should he be the nominee. If the establishment were to rally behind Rubio instead of Jeb, he would be a very formidable presidential candidate. But if they don’t, we’re more likely to see Rubio running for governor of Florida in 2018 than challenging Hillary Clinton for the White House next year.

1. Rubio Doubles Down On Gang Of Eight - The Daily...
    dailycaller.com/.../01/rubio-doubles-down-on-gang-of-eightCached
    Apr 30, 2015 · Given a hypothetical do-over on the Gang of Eight bill, Republican Sen. Marco Rubio said Friday he would push the same policies today, changing only the ...

KMA
Not hardly. The "big bad mods" got their "big bad mod" asses handed to them lase night. Maybe you didn't watch it, huh ?
smiley_ROFLMAO.gif

I watched it and nobody handed anybody jack shit ... well, I stand corrected .. the GOP candidates handed Clinton the WH ...

write that down and deal with it.

oh yeah, 10 million FEWER viewers watched last night than they did the 2nd debate ... people are tied of RW bullshit and constant whining and deflection .. 10 million fewer viewers ... god damn mods ..

Last edited:

mods fault my ass.

KMA

Shite, why are your ratings so low?...Even your sicko, leftwing, assholes don't seem to agree with much of what you write! And talk about a poster with a low IQ, you seem to be lucky to breath and write at the same time!

After the sham of last night's Republican presidential debate, it is clear that liberal media cannot be trusted to moderate.

I gotta tell ya, I have never heard CNBC called "the liberal media" until today. People who say that have probably never watched even five minutes of that channel.

Fox News!!!
It's basically nbc which is known to be one of the most liberal channels.

KMA
smiley_ROFLMAO.gif

I watched it and nobody handed anybody jack shit ... well, I stand corrected .. the GOP candidates handed Clinton the WH ...

oh yeah, 10 million FEWER viewers watched last night than they did the 2nd debate ... people are tied of RW bullshit and constant whining and deflection .. 10 million fewer viewers ... god damn mods ..
You are too partisan to be objective.

Fox News!!!
It's basically nbc which is known to be one of the most liberal channels.
No, it's CNBC. Entirely different.

Fox News!!!

CNBC's promos were all doom and gloom on the economy.......setting up those clowns to hit home runs on the economy. But.....they don't have a single workable plan between them. They cannot talk economy with a straight face.

KMA
smiley_ROFLMAO.gif

You are too partisan to be objective.

partisan how ... because I NEVER voted for Obama? EVER !

ok.I'm guilty.

CNBC's promos were all doom and gloom on the economy.......setting up those clowns to hit home runs on the economy. But.....they don't have a single workable plan between them. They cannot talk economy with a straight face.
Sure they can, and do. When it comes to the economy, just one word has to be mentioned > immigration (remittances$$$$$$$$, foreign aid, welfare, jobs, etc)

Sure they can, and do. When it comes to the economy, just one word has to be mentioned > immigration (remittances, foreign aid, welfare, jobs, etc)
I fail to see how Mexicans are responsible for the economy.

Forum List

Back