~Up And At'em~

Dabs

~Unpredictable~
May 13, 2011
~Tennessee~
Yeppers, it's another Manic Monday!
Time to get your lazy asses out of bed and start the damn week....are yunz as happy as I am?? :lol:

I'm off to shower, I'd best see some movement by the time I return! :tongue:

Time to get your lazy asses out of bed and start the damn week....are yunz as happy as I am?? :lol:

Some of us haven't slept at all. And you dare talk of laziness...

Some of us haven't slept at all. And you dare talk of laziness...

Hahahaha, I am one of these you speak of :lol:

Sleep is for the weak! Time waits for no man! ...I may take a short nap, however...

I always say, I'm gonna get all the sleep I need when I'm dead.

The joke will be on you if it turns out the afterlife is really, really busy and you never get to sleep.

Fuck you dude ~LoL~

Think about it, you've gotta play the harp, haunt some houses, watch over people, be one with all things, it could get really hectic. You might get there and everyone will say, "Dude, I hope you got some sleep on that other side 'cause it is really non-stop here." Then what? You might not get a chance to rest in, like, forever.

The joke will be on you if it turns out the afterlife is really, really busy and you never get to sleep.

Fuck you dude ~LoL~

Think about it, you've gotta play the harp, haunt some houses, watch over people, be one with all things, it could get really hectic. You might get there and everyone will say, "Dude, I hope you got some sleep on that other side 'cause it is really non-stop here." Then what? You might not get a chance to rest in, like, forever.

Then I will forever be....unrested :tongue:

Forum List

Back